PDA

View Full Version : Fire/Ice Arrows


Ghost Pirate
06-09-2002, 10:01 AM
Fire arrows should also slowing hurt you like 1 or 2 hp per 2 seconds? (The Fire should spread to others if the person on fire makes contact!)

Ice Arrows should also drop your endurance slowly like 3-5 per second


Also a poison arrow would be cool (make em by giving the chemist coal or better speical herbs found on the ground)


(A mutiple shot skill would be sweet too!)

Pir
06-09-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate
Fire arrows should also slowing hurt you like 1 or 2 hp per 2 seconds? (The Fire should spread to others if the person on fire makes contact!)

Ice Arrows should also drop your endurance slowly like 3-5 per second


Also a poison arrow would be cool (make em by giving the chemist coal or better speical herbs found on the ground)


(A mutiple shot skill would be sweet too!)

i think that giving Sdarko iron and coal he mixes you up Posion Powder

Ghost Pirate
06-09-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Pir


i think that giving Sdarko iron and coal he mixes you up Posion Powder


If there was snakes or some kinds of animals on 2k2 to kill and acquire items from like some snakes fangs you can use that to make poison

Birdpick
06-10-2002, 06:28 AM
eeeh fire/ice arrows on g2k2 ? where are they ?

on the samurai isle i can only make wooden arrows x.x

i think fire arrow should be hurt slowly and ice arrows should freeze the player for 1 second

Pir
06-10-2002, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by Birdpick
eeeh fire/ice arrows on g2k2 ? where are they ?

on the samurai isle i can only make wooden arrows x.x

i think fire arrow should be hurt slowly and ice arrows should freeze the player for 1 second

make sure you have gold or ice powders

ice freezes teh player for 5 seconds, unless another player uses a torch on him

haunter
06-10-2002, 09:23 AM
You should be able to set your arrows on fire with a torch or kindling or something

adam
06-11-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by haunter
You should be able to set your arrows on fire with a torch or kindling or something

Hmm... what a concept. :)

Juron Pilo
06-12-2002, 07:38 PM
gah.... fire and poision are just dandy... but just say no to ice