PDA

View Full Version : Admin jobs!!!


Valder
05-18-2001, 08:20 AM
I JUST SAW THE ANTI-HACK ADMIN USE WARPTO!!!
that's screwed up
GET RID OF THEM!!!

manton
05-18-2001, 08:23 AM
And why is ICE PICK an ANTI hack admin?

manton
05-18-2001, 08:24 AM
He's got to be the worst possible for the job.

StoneColdRichie
05-18-2001, 08:24 AM
IcePick is an anti hack admin? I will NOT stand for this.
A cheater should not be an anti hack admin.

Psyker
05-18-2001, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by manton
And why is ICE PICK an ANTI hack admin?
I never knew that.

Someone save us, it's the end of the world as we know it!

Crono Illusion
05-18-2001, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

I never knew that.

Someone save us, it's the end of the world as we know it!
Yes, it is the end of the world as we know it, and this time, I'm NOT feeling fine.

Fai
05-18-2001, 08:26 AM
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH GRAAL

I WANT TO KNOW WHO HIRED ICEPICK

manton
05-18-2001, 08:28 AM
I am not happy. >.<

IceHawk
05-18-2001, 08:30 AM
OH please no...

HiryuuX
05-18-2001, 08:30 AM
Why does the Anti-Hack Team need warpto anyways?

Spunky2000ca
05-18-2001, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by HiryuuX
Why does the Anti-Hack Team need warpto anyways?
uh
no idea
Why would they? they just walk around... dont they?

Psyker
05-18-2001, 08:32 AM
Ice Pack hacks, yet he's the anti-hack admin... so the first right thing he should do is ban himself.

manton
05-18-2001, 08:32 AM
Just today I was killed by maverick(anti hack admin) while he had his tag on,and when I got back up I hit him and he was like, "HEY YUO CANOT ATTAK STAF!"

HiryuuX
05-18-2001, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
Ice Pack hacks, yet he's the anti-hack admin... so the first right thing he should do is ban himself.
YES

Psyker
05-18-2001, 08:34 AM
That would be appreciated, eh Hiryuu? :D

HiryuuX
05-18-2001, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by manton
Just today I was killed by maverick(anti hack admin) while he had his tag on,and when I got back up I hit him and he was like, "HEY YUO CANOT ATTAK STAF!"
It is very, very stupid when admins do that with their tags on.

manton
05-18-2001, 08:38 AM
Ok,this is sort of off subject,but does anyone besides me dislike that Loriel is police? and what he does?
I seriously don't like him. I lost a survivor event for a bomy because he was using some super dragon morph NPC,and was attacking till I was almost dead,and as if that wasn't enough he was using warpto to warp to me and kill me!
And I also dont like what his RC said.(Below)

Fai
05-18-2001, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by manton
Ok,this is sort of off subject,but does anyone besides me dislike that Loriel is police? and what he does?
I seriously don't like him. I lost a survivor event for a bomy because he was using some super dragon morph NPC,and was attacking till I was almost dead,and as if that wasn't enough he was using warpto to warp to me and kill me!
And I also dont like what his RC said.(Below)

YOUR WINDOWS THEME IS UGLY

manton
05-18-2001, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Fai


YOUR WINDOWS THEME IS UGLY

I know.

Psyker
05-18-2001, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by manton
Ok,this is sort of off subject,but does anyone besides me dislike that Loriel is police? and what he does?
I seriously don't like him. I lost a survivor event for a bomy because he was using some super dragon morph NPC,and was attacking till I was almost dead,and as if that wasn't enough he was using warpto to warp to me and kill me!
And I also dont like what his RC said.(Below)
The super duper dragon morph NPC was included in the game as a surprise. That's why the default survivor area was dangerous. And as for the warpto, just think of it as if the dragon could fly :D

manton
05-18-2001, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

The super duper dragon morph NPC was included in the game as a surprise. That's why the default survivor area was dangerous. And as the warpto, just think of it as if the dragon could fly :D

I dont have a problem withhim using it on one or two levels,but that was annoying when he was using warpto. I was one of the last 3,and lost because of it.