PDA

View Full Version : ***Pir allready approved some of this!

xxproblader89xx
06-06-2002, 04:13 AM
This is a pretty cool idea, in my opinion, to save time while making wizardry.

Meteor: you can edit the snowball script and make it so an x or some kind of mark appears over the location where you want a meteor to fall. (costs a lot of magic so people don't abuse it)
^that's the one i told pir about

Rising Inferno: again..use the script from above, but change the mark. you can have a fire emerge from the locati on where your X (or mark) is pointing

Whirlwind: this will be the easiest..just make a gani of your body spinning and a whirlwind appearing from it...make it so the radius of the whirlwind is only a little bit of a distance away from your body

-hope that helped a little ;)

Metal-Slug
06-06-2002, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by xxproblader89xx

Meteor: you can edit the snowball script and make it so an x or some kind of mark appears over the location where you want a meteor to fall. (costs a lot of magic so people don't abuse it)

Rising Inferno: again..use the script from above, but change the mark. you can have a fire emerge from the locati on where your X (or mark) is pointing

Whirlwind: this will be the easiest..just make a gani of your body spinning and a whirlwind appearing from it...make it so the radius of the whirlwind is only a little bit of a distance away from your body

just because i like your idea, doesnt garuntee we will use it.

LilNiglet
06-07-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by xxproblader89xx

Haha, Meteor is a spell that my RP character uses often. I would REALLY like that.

xxproblader89xx
06-08-2002, 04:53 AM
:megaeek: someone likes my ideas? it's about time