PDA

View Full Version : Graal Comic Series 2

Pith
06-05-2002, 10:03 AM
Alot of people have been pming and wanted me to start a 2nd series.WEll should I?vote thx:)

Minoc
06-05-2002, 10:08 AM
I'd rather soil myself than read any of that crap.

--Hell Raven

Pith
06-05-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Minoc

--Hell Raven
no one is forcing you to click on the thread and read it

Zolrieg
06-05-2002, 10:19 AM

--Hell Raven

Kagero:
Then don't bother going to the posts.

Although it lacks in almost everything, it's still a time killer.

Domini
06-05-2002, 10:19 AM
no no NO NO NO

leimoubai2002
06-05-2002, 10:21 AM
You know what Porky...i really wanted to be in the comic...right now i am soo pissed that i cant...Make another! :(

Minoc
06-05-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Zolrieg
Although it lacks in almost everything, it's still a time killer.

So is a social life.

--Hell Raven

Pith
06-05-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by leimoubai2002
You know what Porky...i really wanted to be in the comic...right now i am soo pissed that i cant...Make another! :(
You'll be in the next one if more than 50% of the people voted yes :(

Zolrieg
06-05-2002, 10:26 AM

So is a social life.

--Hell Raven

Kagero:
gafshfahahfafafa, man, you're funny.

What am I supposed to do during the weeks when I can't drive and my parents are too stupid to let me out on weekdays?

Minoc
06-05-2002, 10:29 AM

Kagero:
gafshfahahfafafa, man, you're funny.

What am I supposed to do during the weeks when I can't drive and my parents are too stupid to let me out on weekdays?

Bike, Walk? Heaven forbid youd have to travel a quarter mile to a friends house or to play a neighborhood game.
Your parents wouldn't keep you in on weekdays unless they had a reason too, which looks negative on your part.

--Hell Raven

Zolrieg
06-05-2002, 10:31 AM

Your parents wouldn't keep you in on weekdays unless they had a reason too, which looks negative on your part.

--Hell Raven

About the biking and walking- of course I could, I have friends that are only at most a mile away.

But like I said; My parents won't let me out on weekdays. Not at all, and not for any apparent reason. They are asses.

Minoc
06-05-2002, 10:36 AM

About the biking and walking- of course I could, I have friends that are only at most a mile away.

But like I said; My parents won't let me out on weekdays. Not at all, and not for any apparent reason. They are asses.

May I speak with your parents? There is a reason, even if they aren't telling you.

--Hell Raven

Zolrieg
06-05-2002, 10:38 AM

May I speak with your parents? There is a reason, even if they aren't telling you.

--Hell Raven

Kagero:
If only there were. :(
They probably assume that my friends are raving satanists who drink, and I would join them if I went to their houses on weekdays.

Minoc
06-05-2002, 10:40 AM

Kagero:
If only there were. :(
They probably assume that my friends are raving satanists who drink, and I would join them if I went to their houses on weekdays.

why dont you ask them why you arent allowed out?

--Hell Raven

Kaimetsu
06-05-2002, 10:57 AM

So is a social life.

--Hell Raven

Egads, you're another one of those people. Once more it becomes necessary for me to say: Some people like standing around talking to idiots in the real world, and some don't. Neither choice is inherently better than the other.

LilNiglet
06-05-2002, 11:41 AM
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

YES!

Bortlad
06-05-2002, 11:47 AM
MAKE MANY MORE!!!!!
and put me in one :D

Amagius
06-05-2002, 12:09 PM
Yes! It made me laugh! It made cry! Not really, I just always wanted to be that Fat Movie Reviewer.

LilNiglet
06-05-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Amagius
Yes! It made me laugh! It made cry! Not really, I just always wanted to be that Fat Movie Reviewer.

Haha. Maybe you can! Just eat many doughnuts, and you too can be a fat movie reviewer!

SinNetherwind
06-05-2002, 12:13 PM

So is a social life.

--Hell Raven

Yea says the hacker who must have focused tons of energy day and night into learning how to:rolleyes:

LOA--Paul
06-05-2002, 12:28 PM
yesmakeit

LilNiglet
06-05-2002, 12:30 PM
Put me in this one, too. ;)

Amagius
06-05-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by LilNiglet
Put me in this one, too. ;)

Yes! He has to fufill the Love story then kill her and join the Dark Side! BWAHAWA!!

Gonmon:Tupper, I am your Father.
Tupper: Your A Doughnut Bomymon.
Gonmon: And What do you think you are?!
Tupper:AHHHH!!!

Pith
06-05-2002, 12:43 PM
OMG like everyone.Graal Comic Series 2 will just be page 11 and so on k.Thx for the support and This time it's gonna be huge.

Proxy
06-05-2002, 06:05 PM

Bike, Walk? Heaven forbid youd have to travel a quarter mile to a friends house or to play a neighborhood game.

--Hell Raven

And for those of us with stricter parents that forbid me walking to a friends house or sleeping while I'm alone at home?

Trust me... I've tried to have a social life, it doesn't work. K?

And Pith, make more comics, I wanna be in 'em too! :)

evilive
06-05-2002, 06:20 PM
w00!

Hab fun making it >:]

bwhahahaha

Mman
06-05-2002, 07:27 PM

So is a social life.

--Hell Raven

No, that's the biggest waste of time in the world.

jeff335
06-05-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

Egads, you're another one of those people. Once more it becomes necessary for me to say: Some people like standing around talking to idiots in the real world, and some don't. Neither choice is inherently better than the other.

...amen.

Really, people who say "get a life" are hypocrites. If they weren't, wouldn't they be out with their so-called "friends" instead of passing the time by telling others to get a life? If they are loners, they shouldn't pass judgment over loners for being loners. It's a sin.

My two cents are contributed.

*adds Kaimetsu's paragraph to signature*

Brad
06-06-2002, 01:49 AM
Holy:
I actually enjoy reading your comics Porky, please make more :)

put me in it or ill slit your throat

Amagius
06-06-2002, 02:10 AM
I want to be in it too. I know it's much graphics, but it does take up a minute or two.

Minoc
06-06-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by SinNetherwind

Yea says the hacker who must have focused tons of energy day and night into learning how to:rolleyes:

Thats amazing you know exactly how long it took me to learn! *which you actually dont because it took less than a day's speed reading*

As for kaim's arguement and the others who agreed, i mean GET OUT not just talk, so some activities or something.

--Hell Raven

Gangster88
06-06-2002, 03:03 AM
Yeah why not.

Xbob42
06-06-2002, 04:02 AM
Yeah make another series, but make it funnier than before. Add my character to it too.

Kaimetsu
06-06-2002, 05:56 AM

As for kaim's arguement and the others who agreed, i mean GET OUT not just talk, so some activities or something.

--Hell Raven

Why? Shouldn't we do what we want to do instead of just what you tell us?

Proxy
06-06-2002, 07:36 AM

Game, Set, Match. :)

Minoc
06-06-2002, 08:46 AM

No

--Hell Raven

Kaimetsu
06-06-2002, 09:07 AM

No

--Hell Raven

Jeez, I thought you'd stretch out your foolishness for a while to keep everybody entertained but I guess you just ran out of arguments, huh? You kids cave in too fast to be any fun these days :(

Minoc
06-06-2002, 09:11 AM

Jeez, I thought you'd stretch out your foolishness for a while to keep everybody entertained but I guess you just ran out of arguments, huh? You kids cave in too fast to be any fun these days :(

Naah I just wanted to reply with no for once ;D
Seriously if you have enough time to read that garabe, read a good book or a good article on your favorite news site and keep in touch with the world or something =( Our youth is losing too many iq points reading filth such as pith's

mrkriton
06-06-2002, 09:18 AM
"The comics need some humor in them" Thats the main point. Also the second series should be based in the Graal2002 server or something.
also heres a new title for the Graal Comics
GC2K2
:) lame but hey its a start

Pith
06-06-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by mrkriton
"The comics need some humor in them" Thats the main point. Also the second series should be based in the Graal2002 server or something.
also heres a new title for the Graal Comics
GC2K2
:) lame but hey its a start
Graal Comic series = Pages 11-100.I already released page 11 so go read it k

Kaimetsu
06-06-2002, 09:24 AM

Naah I just wanted to reply with no for once ;D
Seriously if you have enough time to read that garabe, read a good book or a good article on your favorite news site and keep in touch with the world or something =( Our youth is losing too many iq points reading filth such as pith's

Well, reading books is great if your objective is to expand your mind, but some people just don't have any passion for doing so. In my case, I do read quite often, usually getting through a couple of books per week, but I'm not about to say that it's the best ever way to spend time. Like I said, no activity is inherently better than any other. The only way activities can be illogical is if they don't achieve the person's objectives, such as running into walls when your objective is to have fun. But if your objective involves facial bruising then wall-ramming is a fine activity to pursue.

Minoc
06-06-2002, 09:26 AM

Well, reading books is great if your objective is to expand your mind, but some people just don't have any passion for doing so. In my case, I do read quite often, usually getting through a couple of books per week, but I'm not about to say that it's the best ever way to spend time. Like I said, no activity is inherently better than any other. The only way activities can be illogical is if they don't achieve the person's objectives, such as running into walls when your objective is to have fun. But if your objective involves facial bruising then wall-ramming is a fine activity to pursue.

Hehe this is my opinion, but people with objectives such as those need to have better objectives if they are going to exist.

--Hell Raven