PDA

View Full Version : I was hacked. Bye Bye Graal :D

IceFire_TK
06-05-2002, 08:54 AM
My account was hacked. Whoever did this, is a ****!
they got rid of:
255 gralat
wooden and gold hammer
4 crafted durbys
4 crafted diamonds
29 crafted golds
1 crafted iron
10 apples
Watercan
Shovel
and possibly others. i believe i also had 6-7 pearls too. Not 100% about it though.

Since all the graal police and everyone one elses fails to help me, saying i need 'proof' of this(as if i'm gonna f-en take screenshots every 2 minutes to proove this, when i didn't know it was gonna happen) and, even then, according to police, no way to proove it. So, this is my good bye to you all.
$40 f-en dollars dopwn the drain.
First, playertouchsme flag doesn't work on 2001. Nobody helps me(i've tried everything, and thanks to those who attempted) and now, this. pisses me the hell off.
Well, good bye folks!

I am giving all my levels and scripts and GFX and crap out over AOL Instant Messenger if you need/want them
my AIM is KingKyleA

People who were cool while i played:
SlaktMaster
Boco
Brent
Flip
R0bin
Kawaiisaria
Konidias
Some others that i dunno the nicknames of and cannot spell account fourms name lol

well, see ya.

P.S. Don't say to change my password. I've got my e-mail address changed causing nobody would change just the password. But the password changer is bugged up.
Good Bye!

Logo
06-05-2002, 08:58 AM
dumb

Gangster88
06-05-2002, 09:01 AM
Bye :(

DarkCloud_PK
06-05-2002, 09:05 AM
See kids, this is what happens when you download trainers/trojaned programs.

LilNiglet
06-05-2002, 09:06 AM
That would take me about 2 days to get :p

IceFire_TK
06-05-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud_PK
I didn't download anything in the past week to my knowledge. And i don't download trainers, as they are lame and they do not work. :(

ghostsamurai
06-05-2002, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by IceFire_TK
My account was hacked. Whoever did this, is a ****!
they got rid of:
255 gralat
wooden and gold hammer
4 crafted durbys
4 crafted diamonds
29 crafted golds
1 crafted iron
10 apples
Watercan
Shovel
and possibly others. i believe i also had 6-7 pearls too. Not 100% about it though.

Since all the graal police and everyone one elses fails to help me, saying i need 'proof' of this(as if i'm gonna f-en take screenshots every 2 minutes to proove this, when i didn't know it was gonna happen) and, even then, according to police, no way to proove it. So, this is my good bye to you all.
$40 f-en dollars dopwn the drain.
First, playertouchsme flag doesn't work on 2001. Nobody helps me(i've tried everything, and thanks to those who attempted) and now, this. pisses me the hell off.
Well, good bye folks!

I am giving all my levels and scripts and GFX and crap out over AOL Instant Messenger if you need/want them
my AIM is KingKyleA

People who were cool while i played:
SlaktMaster
Boco
Brent
Flip
R0bin
Kawaiisaria
Konidias
Some others that i dunno the nicknames of and cannot spell account fourms name lol

well, see ya.

P.S. Don't say to change my password. I've got my e-mail address changed causing nobody would change just the password. But the password changer is bugged up.
Good Bye!
k thx buy

Shorty2Dope
06-05-2002, 09:08 AM
Flip

try asking him for your things back :D

IceFire_TK
06-05-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai

k thx buy
Yep :)
and your that fugly queer in the top right hand corner of your sig :)

Brad
06-05-2002, 09:11 AM
buy

IceFire_TK
06-05-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope

try asking him for your things back :D
holy ****. Actually listen to this
He sent me his 'Dark Shooter' game and i tryed it. It was an error because of some missing .OCX file or something.... and it was only then did i discover my missing stuff... damn bastard. Of well. No way an police will get my stuff back so might as leave anyways

IceFire_TK
06-05-2002, 09:14 AM

He sent me his 'Dark Shooter' game and i tryed it. It was an error because of some missing .OCX file or something.... and it was only then did i discover my missing stuff... damn bastard. Of well. No way an police will get my stuff back so might as leave anyways
Did anyone else download it?
well, heres a hint: The game has l33t gfx for 224kb

EDIT:
Anyways all i am asking is for someone to change my password and for someone to get my stuff back that i listed above.
thats all! not THAT hard.. although it may not be easy since everyone wants 'proof' which cannot be gotten :(

Brad
06-05-2002, 09:15 AM

Did anyone else download it?
well, heres a hint: The game has l33t gfx for 224kb

LOL IDIOT.

-Axel-
06-05-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet
That would take me about 2 days to get :p

IceFire_TK
06-05-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by -Axel-

Yeah, well you don't lag like a son of a bit** :(

Snappledragon
06-05-2002, 09:26 AM

I didn't download anything in the past week to my knowledge. And i don't download trainers, as they are lame and they do not work. :(
how do you know they don't work?

Lionel-Jonson
06-05-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Snappledragon

Score!

Brad
06-05-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Brad

LOL IDIOT.

IceFire_TK
06-05-2002, 09:28 AM

SHUT UP YOU! lol jk
Cause it's obvious. Almost everything you could possibly do to 'hack' or get information on from graal is secured. Even the debugger offline, doesn't work like it used to.

Snappledragon
06-05-2002, 09:30 AM

SHUT UP YOU! lol jk
Cause it's obvious. Almost everything you could possibly do to 'hack' or get information on from graal is secured. Even the debugger offline, doesn't work like it used to.
uhuh sure, you say that

IceFire_TK
06-05-2002, 09:31 AM
Now even all my stuff is gone on Maloria :(
Err wait thats because of the *** PKers there and the Malorias stupid 'DROP MONEY AND ITEMS WHEN YOU DIE' thing enabled :(
it would be a much better place without it.

Don't Blow My Cover you idiot! peoplez dun't knowz
I R hax0r except for j00

Brad

Yep :)
and your that fugly queer in the top right hand corner of your sig :)
Holy:
No, that's me. Get your thieving freaks straight, punk.

Snappledragon
Now even all my stuff is gone on Maloria :(
Err wait thats because of the *** PKers there and the Malorias stupid 'DROP MONEY AND ITEMS WHEN YOU DIE' thing enabled :(
it would be a much better place without it.
you drop NPCs?

__XxRazorxX__
06-05-2002, 09:33 AM
I was also tricked by flip and i downloaded his game i got my password changed and only lost 40 pearls and 2 bottles im ok with it since i was stupid enough to trust him and i got what i deserve Graal is just a game so i dealed with it :)

IceFire_TK
06-05-2002, 09:33 AM
No i mean you drop all your arrows and money, like every last one. But hey, they are a great playerworld, so i won't hold a grudge :)

Snappledragon
06-05-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Lionel-Jonson

Score!

http://www.crk.umn.edu/people/athletics/womensBB/High%20Five%20clean-sm.jpg

IceFire_TK
06-05-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by __XxRazorxX__
I was also tricked by flip and i downloaded his game i got my password changed and only lost 40 pearls and 2 bottles im ok with it since i was stupid enough to trust him and i got what i deserve Graal is just a game so i dealed with it :)
Yes i would do that to :) Yes, i was stupid :(
I woul;d change my password, if the changer thing would work :)
and, graal is not a game when you pay $40 US for it :(

Snappledragon
06-05-2002, 09:36 AM
Flip sure can sign in and out fast.

Brad
06-05-2002, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Brad

LOL IDIOT.

Kaimetsu
06-05-2002, 09:41 AM
Since all the graal police and everyone one elses fails to help me, saying i need 'proof' of this(as if i'm gonna f-en take screenshots every 2 minutes to proove this, when i didn't know it was gonna happen) and, even then, according to police, no way to proove it.

Why should they give you items back when there's no guarantee that you're telling the truth and, even if you were, they were lost due to your own gullibility?

Snappledragon
06-05-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

they were lost due to your own gullibility?

Yes they were lost due to his own gullibility.

Kaimetsu
06-05-2002, 09:45 AM

they were lost

Yes, we know they were lost.

Snappledragon
06-05-2002, 09:48 AM

Yes, we know they were lost.
But you asked a question.

http://i.xanga.com/girlymac/retard.gif

Kaimetsu
06-05-2002, 09:51 AM

But you asked a question.

Yes, and then you took a part of it out of context in what I can only assume was a failed attempt at humour.

Snappledragon
06-05-2002, 09:51 AM

Yes, and then you took a part of it out of context in what I can only assume was a failed attempt at humour.
No, I am just confused right now.

SinNetherwind
06-05-2002, 10:10 AM
that sucks, later

DarkCloud_PK
06-05-2002, 10:13 AM

Doesn't take much, does it?

You took the words he used out of context for a crude attempt at humor.
That wasn't very nice.

Kaimetsu
06-05-2002, 10:44 AM

If it helps, I could explain what a sentence is.

Zolrieg
06-05-2002, 01:26 PM

that's funny guy. you don't download trainers, and yet you still know they do not work? hmm, since when did you become a psychic? tell miss cleo I said hi!

G_yoshi
06-05-2002, 01:32 PM
You get what you deserve :)

Evolve
06-05-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by DarkCloud_PK

hehehe :p

adam
06-05-2002, 01:44 PM

The only way you could know that they are lame and don't work would be by trying it. :D

Get Norton Internet Security or something of the like. And Norton Antivirus or another like it.

IceFire_TK
06-05-2002, 06:13 PM

Why should they give you items back when there's no guarantee that you're telling the truth and, even if you were, they were lost due to your own gullibility?
But see, i did have those items, i AM telling the truth.
And again, i got no 'proof' that it was a trojan that did this.

Anyways all i wantz is my stuff back and/or my password changed! OMG if i owned an online game i would make sure players are happy.

Shorty2Dope
06-05-2002, 09:13 PM

lol that is the game he is using to get peoples passwords. He was on Maloria giving the game out and then people would come back to me *****ing, so we had him banned. He has hacked a million people and stefan or unixmad do nothing about it.

freddyfox
06-05-2002, 09:15 PM

He sent me his 'Dark Shooter' game and i tryed it. It was an error because of some missing .OCX file or something....

You have no one to blame but yourself, then.

Googi
06-05-2002, 11:53 PM
Eh, Graal should include some kind of freeware trainer-scanner in the next version to stop all the ebil hackers.

IceFire_TK
06-06-2002, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Eh, Graal should include some kind of freeware trainer-scanner in the next version to stop all the ebil hackers.
Yes something that alerts you when your graal registry entries are being messed with

IceFire_TK
06-06-2002, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope

lol that is the game he is using to get peoples passwords. He was on Maloria giving the game out and then people would come back to me *****ing, so we had him banned. He has hacked a million people and stefan or unixmad do nothing about it.
You, Rufus,and a few others are the only senisble people who play maloria. You are police of police chief, correct?

IceFire_TK
06-06-2002, 03:03 AM
I want my god damn stuff back as well as a e-mail change!
Also, i would like someone to fix the playertouchsme flag for my account please!
i am quitting unless someone fixes this. STefan you'd better stop smoking your wed and do something or i will come 2 your house and steal your plants and hydroponics gear so you will have $0 to pay graal off with!

freddyfox
06-06-2002, 03:29 AM
Uh, sorry son, but your account = your responsibility.

See ya.

Kaimetsu
06-06-2002, 06:40 AM

But see, i did have those items, i AM telling the truth.
And again, i got no 'proof' that it was a trojan that did this.

IF YOU HAVE NO PROOF THEN WHY SHOULD THEY GIVE THE ITEMS TO YOU.

YOU were the one who messed up and downloaded a trojan.
YOU were the one who compromised your own computer and allowed someone else access to your account.
YOU are the one at fault.

The staff will work to make the game a better place for you, but they're not going to clean up YOUR mistakes after you.

Baby-Gangsta
06-06-2002, 11:44 AM
255 gralat
wooden and gold hammer
4 crafted durbys
4 crafted diamonds
29 crafted golds
1 crafted iron
10 apples
Watercan
Shovel

come on now, i GAVE AWAY more then that in a day when i still had my account, small ammounts of stuff like that arnt worth quitting over

ZanderX
06-07-2002, 01:37 AM

Well, good bye folks!

You refused my help, last time I checked. Your loss.