PDA

View Full Version : More staff posistions?!?!?!


Cloud_X
05-18-2001, 03:17 AM
Yes it's true they added YET another one bringing the total to like 9999! Proxian is now sales manager? I dont get why that is needed stefan an unixmad should easily be able to handle money why do they need a 15 year old?

sniperjoe10
05-18-2001, 03:18 AM
Too many useless staff positions.. Auughhh! ::explodes::

Cloud_X
05-18-2001, 03:19 AM
I know it's upseting me I didnt pay money to have 500000 staff members and like 3 players

manton
05-18-2001, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
Yes it's true they added YET another one bringing the total to like 9999! Proxian is now sales manager? I dont get why that is needed stefan an unixmad should easily be able to handle money why do they need a 15 year old?

What the hell IS sales manager anyway?

05-18-2001, 03:23 AM
yeah i know, too many

Rekad
05-18-2001, 03:26 AM
soon we gonna have a (Bomy Admin) he will control all the bomys and what they say and were they are

sniperjoe10
05-18-2001, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Rekad
soon we gonna have a (Bomy Admin) he will control all the bomys and what they say and were they are

We already have a Bomy Admin..

Cloud_X
05-18-2001, 03:32 AM
Hey everyone im the new grass tile admin
If you want to use a grass tile in your level you have to ask me first! I can also help you with grass tile problems (only the normal green tiles I dont know the others) I even have a level 6 rc for making sure tiles are ok!

omni-m00gle
05-18-2001, 03:33 AM
Stefan, can I be the SUPERUBERL33TOVERPOWEREDCORRUPT Admin?

05-18-2001, 03:40 AM
haha Penguin, I will be your assistant

05-18-2001, 03:41 AM
yeah yeah, and lemmie guess, new and inproved...sign admin
making sure no sign people gather in a group and destroy you!

Cloud_X
05-18-2001, 04:40 AM
there is now a anti hack team god damn this has gone to [email protected]#[email protected]#

sniperjoe10
05-18-2001, 04:46 AM
I wanna be "worldl-17.nw admin" ! =D

05-18-2001, 04:47 AM
i want to be the Admin-Of-All-Admins Admin!

Cloud_X
05-18-2001, 04:48 AM
Im the grass tile admin remeber to report all use of the plain green tile to me!

sniperjoe10
05-18-2001, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica
i want to be the Admin-Of-All-Admins Admin!
Who doesn't?

05-18-2001, 05:07 AM
i wana be admin of all administed playerworlds that where created ont he 13 of april on a full moon under a dim light lit lamp

Rekad
05-18-2001, 05:13 AM
I wanna be the Food Admin, I would be in charge of all npcs that can be eaten!

sniperjoe10
05-18-2001, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by Rekad
I wanna be the Food Admin, I would be in charge of all npcs that can be eaten!

Can I be your assistant? :D

G_yoshi
05-18-2001, 05:18 AM
I want to be the Spam Admin......i control all that is spam.....either food or useless stuff!

CrazedMerlin
05-18-2001, 05:18 AM
I think i should be toall admin lel:p

sniperjoe10
05-18-2001, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by G_yoshi
I want to be the Spam Admin......i control all that is spam.....either food or useless stuff!

Both kinds of Spam are yum.

Rekad
05-18-2001, 05:53 AM
I you wanna be a food admin, you need to send a picture of you eating a bomy to [email protected]

EThor
05-18-2001, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Rekad
I you wanna be a food admin, you need to send a picture of you eating a bomy to [email protected]
A bomy?

Rekad
05-18-2001, 06:25 AM
is there a better food on graal!?... apples and coffee dont count!

IceHawk
05-18-2001, 06:27 AM
I want to be the Asst. Guilds Admin.

Cloud_X
05-18-2001, 06:27 AM
Arg the new usless anti hack admin has warpto? why? Does he need it to do his job? NOOO

CrazedMerlin
05-18-2001, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
Arg the new usless anti hack admin has warpto? why? Does he need it to do his job? NOOO
Actualy he might, if someone tells him so and so are hacking he can warp near them and watch...why do you care so much anyway i bet you wouldnt complain if you had his job ;)

05-18-2001, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin

Actualy he might, if someone tells him so and so are hacking he can warp near them and watch...why do you care so much anyway i bet you wouldnt complain if you had his job ;)

Merlin, you are being *****ic! :o

manton
05-18-2001, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
Arg the new usless anti hack admin has warpto? why? Does he need it to do his job? NOOO

No.
I just got killed by Maverick(Anti-Hack Admin),and when I got back up and hit him he was like "HEY YOU CANT ATTACK [email protected][email protected]#"

FatherDante
05-18-2001, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
I know it's upseting me I didnt pay money to have 500000 staff members and like 3 players

Cloud, I like you but this is just silly. The number of staff members has no degrading effects on the game. It's like saying "I didn't take this job to work in an office building." Of course you didn't!

Actually, the anti-hack admin has RC, or at least, that's my understanding.

Cloud_X
05-18-2001, 06:51 AM
Well I just posted that because I saw him say "Im warping to pys's house" then warped. >.< I dont mind alot of staff members but, some are too new to the game. Maybe if there was even like a 50 hour min.

FatherDante
05-18-2001, 07:10 AM
Yeah, I don't like staff members because I'd rather be one. Then I warn myself against ambition and the feeling goes away.

Psyker
05-18-2001, 07:26 AM
If they have more staff positions, then they should hire responsible people. That's how easy it is, but noooo, they hire these people we've never even heard of... :o

Cloud_X
05-18-2001, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
If they have more staff positions, then they should hire responsible people. That's how easy it is, but noooo, they hire these people we've never even heard of... :o
So true..........Is this a cover up? *music plays*

Rekad
05-18-2001, 09:20 AM
maybe all the staff members live in the same town as Stefan, and they harass him and beat him with salmon till he gives em staff positions

CrazedMerlin
05-18-2001, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica


Merlin, you are being *****ic! :o
:(

Hawk
05-18-2001, 10:38 AM
Hi!

Sales Manager?
You have got to be
kidding me.

freddyfox
05-18-2001, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Hawk
Hi!

Sales Manager?
You have got to be
kidding me.

I think most of us wish we were.

General
05-18-2001, 10:41 AM
i tihnk i should be staff because i'm a newie that no-ones heard of and i have less than 50 hours

Munkey
05-18-2001, 12:00 PM
*sarcasm* There needs to be a newbie admin along with a sword admin, shield admin and glove admin */sarcasm*

Yamizitzu
05-18-2001, 05:28 PM
Well there are some useless staff positions out there
Sales Manager - I hope you are joking
Anti-Hack admin with warpto - What about Police?

Hulk Hogan
05-18-2001, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Yamizitzu
Well there are some useless staff positions out there
Sales Manager - I hope you are joking
Anti-Hack admin with warpto - What about Police?

Sales Manager stupid.

Anti-Hack Admin:

1.Shouldn't there be a Hack Admin then? ;) lol

and

2.If a hacker is going to hack its going to be infront of an Anti-Hack admin or Ant-Hack team :) there should be 2-3 undercover people that no one knows about but them and Stefan....

Yamizitzu
05-18-2001, 05:47 PM
I have just been told this
Told by a Sale Manager
im in charge of money, houses, and bomys are at 1 price only(2000gralat), unless i aucton it. or i put a sale on them.
i can change the amount of money it costs to buy things, and change the amount of money you get for fishing and pearl diving and bird catching, and tree farmin

This is what i was told

Hulk Hogan
05-18-2001, 05:54 PM
Ant Hack Team & Sales Manager Along with every other stupid staff positionhttp://www.sonicunderground.net/shq/smilies/smash.gif

Cloud_X
05-18-2001, 07:05 PM
IT'S A COVER UP RUN FOR YOUR LIFES DAMNIT @#
RUN RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK. THEY WILL GET YOU TOO RUN RUN

Termina_GP4
05-18-2001, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Rekad
maybe all the staff members live in the same town as Stefan, and they harass him and beat him with salmon till he gives em staff positions

lol

Fai
05-18-2001, 08:35 PM
GPs can do what Anti-Hack team, ET, and Police all do.

FatherDante
05-18-2001, 09:20 PM
I've never seen a GP hold an event.

Honestly, I abhorred GPs. They thought they were the rulers of classic. I'm glad we don't have any.

See, the reason why lots of staff is good is it provides checks and balances- no staff member thinks they're too powerful because there are a lot of others. No staff member need be given more power than necessary to do their job.

Psyker
05-18-2001, 09:37 PM
And maybe that way, the "GP" job is split up more, and different people will do it all at the same time.

activeconvict
05-18-2001, 10:36 PM
Ack! They are supposed to make me sales manager, and the next day I won't be here.

Asuka
05-18-2001, 11:28 PM
I'm the "Make sure all bushes are green admin"

Agelaos
05-18-2001, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
Hey everyone im the new grass tile admin
If you want to use a grass tile in your level you have to ask me first! I can also help you with grass tile problems (only the normal green tiles I dont know the others) I even have a level 6 rc for making sure tiles are ok!

umm? lvl 6?!?!
what is lvl 6?

05-18-2001, 11:54 PM
I want to run a store out of my house but you can't buy more than one fishing rod :(

Cloud_X
05-19-2001, 03:23 AM
Very high access level of RC. Of course I was joking if you didnt get it >.<