PDA

View Full Version : Malhangaia Player World

Thak2
05-17-2001, 01:36 PM
Hello Graalians, This is Symbonia(Thaks Friend). My playerworld is ready for the list, but I have emailed the PW Admins, and got no responce.

Emails: [email protected]
[email protected]

If those are wrong, or im not supposed to email them, please post the email im supposed to send it to in this thread.

Anyway, here is a brief description of Malhangaia. Right now im at 207 Levels right now. I have bigmap, and minimap working correctly. I have 12 Quests for now, but im not finished with them and will require about 1 week of testing time. I plan on having lots of Events, Sparring, Sports, and lots of games. Games as in Hide and Seek, Paintball, Capture the Flag. Huge Sparring Contests with Cash and Spiecal NPC Rewards. All of my levels are made by me so far, I only have a Staff of 3 poeple. I plan on getting more once the Testing begins. I agree that all of my levels are nicely designed, I have been LATing since Graal 1.28 Beta 2. I am hoping to get a NPC Server if possible, I want to have Day/Night/Weather Effects, and I plan on making some new Features as in a Agility Bar, and Accuracy Bar. Anyways, those are in the makes right now, and should be done soon.

All I need is someone from the PW Projects Team to email me so they can test out my world, or even Stefan.. but I know how busy he is. But I think that my world should be good enough, the levels are nice, the NPCs are perfect, all of my plans if they work out accordingly, and the people, they people are important, but I hope alot of the players will come to Malhangaia, its gonna be a great place.
http://malhangaia.clanhappy.com/graalmap.png

Hawk
05-17-2001, 01:40 PM
Hi!

Those are correct.
Just wait for a answer patiently.
Thanks.

Thak2
05-17-2001, 01:45 PM
Ok... Ive been waiting for so long, like they dont even say something like "Ok, you will have to wait a while, we are testing it" or "Ok, i will look it over"

Instead i get nothing.. LoL..

Thak2
05-17-2001, 04:47 PM
Symbonia again, I just finished our site, its only a temp site for now, we hired a really good Webmaster who is making us our final site right now, but anway, just check it out for now, we will post lots of news about whats going on, and there is alot of info on Malhangaia.

malhangaia.clanhappy.com (http://malhangaia.clanhappy.com)

Admins
05-17-2001, 05:31 PM
Link is not active and the email for
genmo is [email protected]
The playerworld pages on graal2001.com
will soon be updated

Munkey
05-17-2001, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Stefan
The playerworld pages on graal2001.com
will soon be updated

:) :)