better idea:
let us be able to rearrange our items

Metal-Slug
06-01-2002, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Pith
better idea:
let us be able to rearrange our items

i like this idea :-)

and tyhm, get stuff in order if you wanna do that :)

AlexH
06-01-2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug

i like this idea :-)

You like lots of ideas here.
Yet you do not put any of them into the game. :(
Or have you put them in and just not released them yet? :confused:

Metal-Slug
06-01-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by AlexH

You like lots of ideas here.
Yet you do not put any of them into the game. :(
Or have you put them in and just not released them yet? :confused:

well a lot we dont have time for because of the stuff stefan wants, but as far as i know er1c wants swords akimbo ( i my self prefer smaller weapons, or bigger, just not in between )

and the other stuff, we its mostly scripting and i cant script worth crap, Stefan makes me get er1c to make my scripts for me :-(

AlexH
06-01-2002, 09:45 PM

well a lot we dont have time for because of the stuff stefan wants, but as far as i know er1c wants swords akimbo ( i my self prefer smaller weapons, or bigger, just not in between )

and the other stuff, we its mostly scripting and i cant script worth crap, Stefan makes me get er1c to make my scripts for me :-(

Ah never thought of Stefan dumping NPCs on the scripters, I'm sure there's tons of NPCs to do.
Hopefully some of the ideas get added.
Some of them are really good.

Metal-Slug
06-01-2002, 09:48 PM
but some things are not "do-able" by Er1c. He doesnt have the access and some things have to be programmed at the office in Paris. so it just doesnt work out.

AlexH
06-01-2002, 09:57 PM
but some things are not "do-able" by Er1c. He doesnt have the access and some things have to be programmed at the office in Paris. so it just doesnt work out.

Oh.
I guess Stefan would rather get all the stuff he had planned to do then before he started working on the suggestions by the players.
I'm sure a few of the good ideas in this fourm will be added anyways.

Lao_Su2
06-01-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by AlexH

Oh.
I guess Stefan would rather get all the stuff he had planned to do then before he started working on the suggestions by the players.
I'm sure a few of the good ideas in this fourm will be added anyways.
Which basicly means that we shouldn't hope to get the playerideas up at least until the "real" release of 2k2 but what a great time that will be lmao