PDA

View Full Version : Graal Comic


Pith
06-01-2002, 01:21 PM
I'm making a graal comic and I'm gonna need so ideas on the storylines and stuff.Also I need some characters in my comic.So if you want to be in it then post your characteric with the old bodys(the ones playerworlds uses) and tell what you want to be.


Kthxbai

Pith
06-01-2002, 01:23 PM
Oh yeah I fogot to say I'm not gonna draw the comic.I'm gonna create everything like settings and special effects using the level editor and scripts

Pith
06-02-2002, 02:24 AM
This is gonna be huge

evilive
06-02-2002, 02:26 AM
Depends... if it's serious, you can use Gonmon, but if it's a comedy, you can use Gonmon too! hmm... heh... Anywho, Gonmon uses body5.png, orange hands, brown coat, orange sleeves, black belt and black shoes ;)

azuretek23
06-02-2002, 02:27 AM
hmmm I dont understand explain more plz

Pith
06-02-2002, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by evilive
Depends... if it's serious, you can use Gonmon, but if it's a comedy, you can use Gonmon too! hmm... heh... Anywho, Gonmon uses body5.png, orange hands, brown coat, orange sleeves, black belt and black shoes ;)
It's little bit of both and it's gonna be action packed with alot of killing and it'll be rated R k

Originally posted by azuretek23
hmmm I dont understand explain more plz
it's a comic with graal chcarcters...

azuretek23
06-02-2002, 02:38 AM
interesting.... sounds tasty....

Jourdan
06-02-2002, 02:43 AM
If it's rated R, have me in it as the Porn God. =D
Joking... if it's sort of serious, have me as the ebil villian d00d...

SinNetherwind
06-02-2002, 02:46 AM
Brilliant, glad your doing something cool instead of terrorizing the mines and shops on 2k2--> Here, use me im cool

body13.png
lightgray skin
darkred coat
black belt
black shoes
black sleeves

sin-morgoth-head
bloodflame sword
blackscabbard-shield

kthxbye

Pith
06-02-2002, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Jourdan
If it's rated R, have me in it as the Porn God. =D
Joking... if it's sort of serious, have me as the ebil villian d00d...
ummm post your character k

Pith
06-02-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by SinNetherwind
Brilliant, glad your doing something cool instead of terrorizing the mines and shops on 2k2--> Here, use me im cool

body13.png
lightgray skin
darkred coat
black belt
black shoes
black sleeves

sin-morgoth-head
bloodflame sword
blackscabbard-shield

kthxbye
you look evil so you're gonna be the mysterious guy that guys around graal at night and kidnap girls.

SinNetherwind
06-02-2002, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Pith

you look evil so you're gonna be the mysterious guy that guys around graal at night and kidnap girls.


CHA CHING

i wanna kidnap and chop up Lycia and mail parts of her to the DD playerworld

Pith
06-02-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by SinNetherwind



CHA CHING

i wanna kidnap and chop up Lycia and mail parts of her to the DD playerworld attach the head because i don't have it in my gfx folder

evilive
06-02-2002, 03:03 AM
I am the l33t donut person.

Metal-Slug
06-02-2002, 03:06 AM
i'll be in it as the guy who drives boats over the land

Pith
06-02-2002, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by evilive
I am the l33t donut person.
you're gonna be a newbie that doesn't know anything and sinnetherwind will kindnap you and he'll mutate you into a donut head

evilive
06-02-2002, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Pith

you're gonna be a newbie that doesn't know anything and sinnetherwind will kindnap you and he'll mutate you into a donut head

pardon me, but actually I've been around since 1.2b.... I wouldn't be no freakin n00b. lel...

Ghost Pirate
06-02-2002, 03:07 AM
bah ahh hell put me in it

I suppose this works

Zolrieg
06-02-2002, 03:23 AM
I want to be the pimp. the name's Kasuagi!

head = head404.gif
shield = scabbard-shield.gif
sword = sticksword.gif

sleeves = orange
skin = lightgray
coat = black
shoes = black
belt = black
body.png

magicbud3344
06-02-2002, 03:29 AM
i know, Pith i can be the guy you love to hate XD

warp2ukew
06-02-2002, 04:00 AM
lemme be sum1 heres my character

warp2ukew
06-02-2002, 04:01 AM
opps here I am

P-a-W-n
06-02-2002, 04:08 AM
<< See avatar for character.

SinNetherwind
06-02-2002, 04:11 AM
heres my head Porky

stefan76
06-02-2002, 06:00 AM
Gabriel can be a farmer and I can be his cow.

ZanderX
06-02-2002, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by stefan76
Gabriel can be a farmer and I can be his cow.

Ah, it's that kind of relationship between you two, eh?

cloudstrifevii
06-02-2002, 06:10 AM
I WANNA BE GHOST PIRATE'S PIRATE MONKEY! dont elt joker be in it he will ruin it

Dark-Dragoon
06-02-2002, 06:38 AM
Lets see...
Guy Durime, Warrior of Earth
body3.png
golgyspell-sword.png
head194.png
goldshield.gif (But i dun really like it you can use some sheathe {sp?} shield instead)
belt lightgray
coat green
shoes white
skin orange
sleeves orange
*.* fear me, for i look bad!

Qwert616
06-02-2002, 06:57 AM
Put me in if you want.

Brad
06-02-2002, 06:58 AM
Hey, don't forget to add God Brad!

Pith
06-02-2002, 07:02 AM
ohkewl look at all these characters <3

Pith
06-02-2002, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Hey, don't forget to add God Brad!
tell me how u look k

leimoubai2002
06-02-2002, 07:24 AM
heheh ill be a swordsman/comedian

Mai char script is here

// Graal2002 NPC by Stefan Knorr
if (created) {
// Initialize the attributes
showcharacter;
setcharprop #3,majinstreetz1.gif;
setcharprop #C0,orange;
setcharprop #C1,red;
setcharprop #C2,black;
setcharprop #C3,black;
setcharprop #C4,black;
setcharprop #2,no-shield.gif;
setcharprop #8,body13.png;
setcharprop #P1,hat104.png;
shieldpower = 1;
dir = 2;
}

and here is mai head :p

SinNetherwind
06-02-2002, 07:45 AM
Need any help Porky? This sounds like fun :D

evilive
06-02-2002, 08:12 AM
You must never forget Donut Gonmon.

Griffyn
06-02-2002, 10:58 AM
Griffyn the space cowboy.

Head318.gif
Body12.png
hat3.png
Blue sleeves
Black shoes
Black belt
Yellow coat
orange hands

Pith
06-02-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn
Griffyn the space cowboy.

Head318.gif
Body12.png
hat3.png
Blue sleeves
Black shoes
Black belt
Yellow coat
orange hands
wanna be a ***ish cowboy stripper?

Griffyn
06-02-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Pith

wanna be a ***ish SPACE cowboy stripper?
Rock on!

LilNiglet
06-02-2002, 12:21 PM
Put me in.

Name: Tupper
head857.png
body13.png
orange skin
gray coat
darkblue sleeves
black shoes
darkblue belt
sword: galensword.gif
shield: no-shield.png

Pith
06-02-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by LilNiglet
Put me in.

Name: Tupper
head857.png
body13.png
orange skin
gray coat
darkblue sleeves
black shoes
darkblue belt
sword: galensword.gif
shield: no-shield.png
wts you called me batard and you want to be in it x.x

so...what you want to be?Good Guy ? Bad Guy?

Redflair
06-02-2002, 12:24 PM
Redflair:

Yellow sleeves
black coat
red shoes
red skin
red belt
redflairscabbard1-shield.png
kov-king-sword.gif
head452.gif
body3.png

:cool:

LilNiglet
06-02-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Pith

wts you called me batard and you want to be in it x.x

so...what you want to be?Good Guy ? Bad Guy?
Hah, sorry. :)

Good guy. That rescues everyone. ;)

Pith
06-02-2002, 12:30 PM
oshit the next page is going to be actioned pack with heads getting blowned up and stuff.so if you don't want to get blowed up then post saying so

P-a-W-n
06-02-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

Hah, sorry. :)

Good guy. That rescues everyone. ;)

Yeah, Tupper should save me from Sin and stuff. :D

Pith
06-02-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by P-a-W-n


Yeah, Tupper should save me from Sin and stuff. :D
maybe...but i'm having tupper do something else...

LilNiglet
06-02-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Pith

maybe...but i'm having tupper do something else...

Aww. :(

By the way, read your PMs.

Pith
06-02-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by LilNiglet


Aww. :(

By the way, read your PMs.
no one gets the original comic

LilNiglet
06-02-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Pith

no one gets the original comic

:/

Pith
06-02-2002, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Soto
i wants to be in it.
what head # is that

Amagius
06-02-2002, 01:17 PM
What The Hell.....

Head 1328
Body 13
All Black Except Chest Part. Red For Chest.

nyghtGT
06-02-2002, 01:47 PM
me:
head1157.png
body9.png
white belt
red shoes
red sleeves
red coat
red skin
no-shield.gif
Nyght

Falcor
06-02-2002, 09:43 PM
My comic were original :( cool stickfigure commics with a point. Its too bad your doing graal screenies.

Pith
06-03-2002, 05:45 AM
The Cast of Graal Comics...
If you aren't there then post your info again

leimoubai2002
06-03-2002, 07:15 AM
My name is Majin Streetz, im the one with sunglasses

Mman
06-03-2002, 07:26 AM
Ah what the hell I'll put in mine

P-a-W-n
06-03-2002, 07:34 AM
I tried just to let it go, but I have to say it now. It's probably a little to late for this, but I'm not PaWn. PaWn is someone else. I'm using his account. I'm ShadowKat012.

cloudstrifevii
06-04-2002, 06:23 AM
Ok I would like to be in it I can't remember the body commands but I wanna be a sayian dude or if thats saved for only Staffs x_x then I wanna be a Pirate heres my body for the Pirate if I can be sayian you choose.
head365.gif
body12.png
white shirt(the one inside the coat forgot the command x_x)
Gray Coat
brown belt
brown shoes
orange skin

But if I get to be a sayain person be sure to use head365.gif

Tom84710
06-04-2002, 07:26 AM
James: I'd like to be in it, it looks pretty cool.

head862.png or jameshead.png which is on the Graal2001 server, and the scientist/professor body, all white (except black shoes, hands).

Brad
06-04-2002, 07:29 AM
head673.png
body2.png
no-shield.png
all gray except belt which is lightgray
nick:Brad

evilive
06-04-2002, 07:35 AM
doooooonut......

Jourdan
06-04-2002, 07:39 AM
Here's mine... I use 2k1 stuff though.
body123.png
headlocal20.png
Shades hat, dun care if he dont have em.
Nickname: Jourdan

Bortlad
06-04-2002, 08:15 AM
Grhr Mdght

body12.png
head824.png
graalbriefcase-shield.png
b00bsweat-sword.png
coat = darkblue
everything else is black

Flamingblaze
06-04-2002, 10:31 AM
! I wanna be the uberghey dood

Head- head1212.gif
shield- no-shield.gif
sword- blueflame-sword.gif
body- body13.png

coat-darkblue
sleeves-darkblue
skin-orange
shoes-black
belt-black

kevy
06-04-2002, 08:23 PM
that would suit you well...

jeff335
06-05-2002, 03:16 AM
head788 body11 orange skin black shoe black coat darkpurple sleeve darkpurple belt


the name's Jeff and I want to be in under the condition that I don't rape anyone or get raped. :D

Gambit2099
06-05-2002, 08:21 AM
Put this guy in

Master_Ball
head30.png
all black except for the chest part blue
body11.png

Gangster88
06-06-2002, 03:18 AM
o i wanna be in it.

head1136a.png
body13.png
shoes,sleeves,belt black
coat red
skin white

Chaos1187p2p
06-06-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Pith
I'm making a graal comic and I'm gonna need so ideas on the storylines and stuff.Also I need some characters in my comic.So if you want to be in it then post your characteric with the old bodys(the ones playerworlds uses) and tell what you want to be.


Kthxbai

me and my friend alreayd draw graal comics. all you gota do is take experinces u do on graal with a guild (more active) and exagerate them a bit and u got ur self a comic