PDA

View Full Version : Need Opinions

WHIPENIE4
05-31-2002, 06:10 AM
Well when I was browseing in the Pw forum I saw Scotty Wolfs GUI for the server he is createing, then I looked at the one I made for Mithica and decided to think up a new model for it.....

Here's the concept of how I want it too look.... I made one half of it by pencil then copied, pasted and took out the side bar to make the other half. Mithica is a medieval server so I want to keep it "mystical" kind of thing or .. well you know medieval style.

Im quite happy with how well the picture came out usually my scanner messes up and the picture isn't as clear.

Well tell me what you think and if I should make it.

Aliendude
05-31-2002, 07:43 AM
I think it looks good, go for it :)

WHIPENIE4
05-31-2002, 07:50 AM
Thanks,I'll wait a bit more see what other people say :)

I'll probably end up making it either way though lol.

haunter
05-31-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4
Well when I was browseing in the Pw forum I saw Scotty Wolfs GUI for the server he is createing, then I looked at the one I made for Mithica and decided to think up a new model for it.....

Here's the concept of how I want it too look.... I made one half of it by pencil then copied, pasted and took out the side bar to make the other half. Mithica is a medieval server so I want to keep it "mystical" kind of thing or .. well you know medieval style.

Im quite happy with how well the picture came out usually my scanner messes up and the picture isn't as clear.

Well tell me what you think and if I should make it.

Make it blue with some scanlines and you could be all set for... SPACE REVENGER FRENZY 3095!!!

azuretek23
05-31-2002, 08:09 AM
*orgazm* omg I am so sorry......

*drools* looks tasty :)

manton
05-31-2002, 08:17 AM
I really like it. Pretty original.

WHIPENIE4
05-31-2002, 08:34 AM
Heh =) thanks for the comments, i'll continue it then :)