PDA

View Full Version : Bomy swearing


Admins
05-17-2001, 06:10 AM
Please go to your bomys and remove all commands
that do harrassement or use bad words...
Otherwise they will be taken away

Admins
05-17-2001, 06:11 AM
it's fun for testing commands but
if you use such words then change it afterwards

ReBBisH
05-17-2001, 06:12 AM
Take all of the dumb bomys, "I am a rotten cat" "Eww its a newb" etc. Bomys are supposed to be intellectual creatures, unlike humans.

Fai
05-17-2001, 06:12 AM
Hey you should take the bomies away from the people doing them, and give them to the people who find and report them.

EThor
05-17-2001, 06:12 AM
Now when I touch a bomy or go near it it won't say rude things!

Ubber-L33Tness

_Shoey_Fighter_
05-17-2001, 06:12 AM
Maybe you should make a filter or something... Not just for bomies, but for everything in Graal. That would really help for the players under 13 issue.

ReBBisH
05-17-2001, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Fai
Hey you should take the bomies away from the people doing them, and give them to the people who find and report them.

Are you dumb?

Bomys aren't something you just give away. Stefan should just take the owners away through NPC Server and let us auction it off.

Fai
05-17-2001, 06:13 AM
Then people would typo and use *'s and stuff.

Fai
05-17-2001, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by ReBBisH


Are you dumb?

Bomys aren't something you just give away. Stefan should just take the owners away through NPC Server and let us auction it off.

I am smart!

The people who get them taken away would just re-bid on them.

ReBBisH
05-17-2001, 06:15 AM
So?

Charge a 1000 graalat fine for the bomy disturbing the peace.

and if we were to auction them off, You think I would really let them rebid? No..and I oversee all auctions now because of a few problems dealing with the auctioneers in past auctions.

Rekad
05-17-2001, 06:17 AM
but if they are auctioned off again, then its like the person has to pay a fine, and theres a big chance thats they will lose their bomy!

Fai
05-17-2001, 06:17 AM
And what harm is it to them?

If you have plenty of money, there's NOTHING else to spend it on. They'd just buy it back and be happy.

ReBBisH
05-17-2001, 06:18 AM
Then just a re-auction without a fine and they don't get to bid in the new auction.

TylerS36
05-17-2001, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by ReBBisH
Take all of the dumb bomys, "I am a rotten cat" "Eww its a newb" etc. Bomys are supposed to be intellectual creatures, unlike humans.

why should a pet be smart?

slp
05-17-2001, 06:19 AM
that they got swearing its dumb

Lugie
05-17-2001, 06:21 AM
my bomies just say "Lugie is *****y!", no emoticons or anything... emoticons are just annoying and stupid i think.

and on the subject of bomies not being things to give away:

early in the server history, like 2 weeks in, stefan just gave me a bomy! i dont know why, but he did. i just thought you should all know :D

Fai
05-17-2001, 06:22 AM
I can't find a single place on Graal that is free of annoying clicking noises and bomies polluting the pretty levels.

Rekad
05-17-2001, 06:26 AM
we should convert the old jail island to "Island of the Misfit bomys!" bomys that are annoying and whatnot will be sent there by the (Bomy Admins) another annoying staff position!

TB3
05-17-2001, 07:21 AM
ACK are u people crazy???? That would cause Chaos with people if they did that i mean think about it and its ur bomy u should be able to make it say what you want .. there should be a limit though and if a bomy is too rude and explict it should be warped to a non used level like make a bomyidle.nw and send the rude bomys to it then the player can change its language hehe =P

05-17-2001, 07:22 AM
Bomys that swear should be locked up in bomy prison and their owners can bail them out for like 1000 gralat.

IceHawk
05-17-2001, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Bomys that swear should be locked up in bomy prison and their owners can bail them out for like 1000 gralat. That is a great idea.

activeconvict
05-17-2001, 07:25 AM
Hmm, I don't think taking away the bomy from the people who Co-Own them is fair. Because if the Co-Owner of the bomy changed the command, the owner would probably get mad. So if the owner is the person who is making them say that, I say the co-owner should get it. But if there are 2 or more, the next person on the 'list owners' list should get it. That's just my opinion.

omni-m00gle
05-17-2001, 07:26 AM
Does AZZ constatute as a bad word?

IceHawk
05-17-2001, 07:29 AM
Yes, because it's just the same as ass.

FatherDante
05-17-2001, 07:49 AM
This is the best way of dealing with it. If people wanna keep their bomys, they have to keep it clean. Simple, too.

vergil
05-17-2001, 07:51 AM
you know what i hate?
going into Bombaria park and touching a bomy then seeing it says "Please don't stick it there!!"

annr
05-17-2001, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by _Shoey_Fighter_
Maybe you should make a filter or something... Not just for bomies, but for everything in Graal. That would really help for the players under 13 issue.

under 13? who cares about them they aren't supposed to be playing anyway

Lugie
05-17-2001, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by annr


under 13? who cares about them they aren't supposed to be playing anyway

hehe, some people are mature that are younger than 13 too...

FatherDante
05-17-2001, 07:59 AM
Some people are chronically immature. :)

vergil
05-17-2001, 07:59 AM
i think it's the opposite. The younger ones (like me) are generally more mature than the older ones (like Shady who says hes 22 and TwiZted)

EThor
05-17-2001, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by vergil
i think it's the opposite. The younger ones (like me) are generally more mature than the older ones (like Shady who says hes 22 and TwiZted)

Thats because TwiZtid and Shady aren't 22, they are really 11 years olds :p

omni-m00gle
05-17-2001, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by EThor


Thats because TwiZtid and Shady aren't 22, they are really 11 years olds :p
Twiztid is 13.

waar
05-17-2001, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by ReBBisH
Take all of the dumb bomys, "I am a rotten cat" "Eww its a newb" etc. Bomys are supposed to be intellectual creatures, unlike humans.

yes because "I am a rotten cat" somehow offends you, or bothers you, OK!

Nai
05-17-2001, 09:40 AM
I made a topic about this situtation a while ago.