PDA

View Full Version : Action figures: Maybe a job/hobbie


05-17-2001, 05:47 AM
I was think of taking in request and such, but currently as a side project, so dont expect fast currency of em. :D

BruceLee2000
05-17-2001, 05:49 AM
?

sniperjoe10
05-17-2001, 05:50 AM
:confused:

EThor
05-17-2001, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by sniperjoe10
:confused:

my thoughts exactly...:confused: :confused:

05-17-2001, 06:00 AM
it means i will do action figurines for, somtimes g2k1 server money, but mostly for fun

sniperjoe10
05-17-2001, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by FateKnight_2001
it means i will do action figurines for, somtimes g2k1 server money, but mostly for fun

I need a card, not an action fig..

EThor
05-17-2001, 06:03 AM
Action figurines are cool...but I don't know how many people would pay for it with G2K1 money....only is they were really good

05-17-2001, 06:06 AM
I could do cards too, but my only and first card took about 15min-1/2 hour to make, it was kinda exasting, but it looks really spiffy :)!

sniperjoe10
05-17-2001, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by EThor
Action figurines are cool...but I don't know how many people would pay for it with G2K1 money....only is they were really good

Or it depends how much money the card is.. I'd pay 5 gralets for a decent one.

EThor
05-17-2001, 06:19 AM
Ya...

05-18-2001, 03:50 AM
ok, there should be more newbie frendly money maker things, i dont know of any

cds96
05-18-2001, 05:43 AM
sorry but i beat u 2 it. i make cards and figures. most people are willing to pay threw the nose. i mean i can get up to 30$ from figures but normally i charge 15 and people buy them. i have only started to make cards but still they sell at 15$ each.

if u want 1 name ur price and email me at
[email protected]

freddyfox
05-18-2001, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by cds96
sorry but i beat u 2 it. i make cards and figures. most people are willing to pay threw the nose. i mean i can get up to 30$ from figures but normally i charge 15 and people buy them. i have only started to make cards but still they sell at 15$ each.

if u want 1 name ur price and email me at
[email protected]

I'm sorry, can you repeat that in english?

cds96
05-18-2001, 05:58 AM
no, i prefer using short hand... i blame my mobile fone and tx msgs

cds96
05-18-2001, 05:58 AM
kthxbye - dont reply

Lion'el-Jonson
05-18-2001, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by sniperjoe10


I need a card, not an action fig..

Arr there! I'll make you a card! PM me w/ stats yo!