PDA

View Full Version : F-ing Idiots!!

Poogle
05-30-2002, 02:59 AM
Please refrain from not using your brain next time.

Aliendude
05-30-2002, 03:08 AM
Ok, so you won't care if I follow you all day stealing anything I can from you? You don't care if you farm for two hours and I come and take everything so you need to start all over? When stuff is taken in graal, you need to start all over. This takes time, so when someone gets something stolen they are losing something outside of Graal -.-;;

Total_Carnage
05-30-2002, 03:22 AM
Calm down it is annoying but since it could happen in real life it should happen, you should get a theif rating ect..

Total_Carnage
05-30-2002, 03:24 AM
and with a theif rating no one will trade with you and have no respect for you and PK you :D

Tyhm
05-30-2002, 05:11 AM
If the thieves didn't always win (by being able to log off with their ill-gotten gains and keep them forever, even after dying), then I'd be cool with it...

Minoc
05-30-2002, 05:28 AM
my suggestion - keep characters on graal for 1-2 minutes after they log off ;P

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-30-2002, 06:12 AM
An insult as a thread title usually works better if you spell it right.

Poogle
05-30-2002, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm
If the thieves didn't always win (by being able to log off with their ill-gotten gains and keep them forever, even after dying), then I'd be cool with it... They dont always win dude. How do you think I ever finish my quests? Heheheheh besides what I do when I get bored.

zell12
05-30-2002, 07:57 AM
take some happy pills, please :)

DarkHero2002
05-30-2002, 08:04 AM
ooooooh...mr. bad boy said a cuss..im telling ur mommy...which i saw at the super market getting toys for your little brother who is you secretly who is stefan who is..i shall stop and go to sleep now..good bye...

screen_name
05-30-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Minoc
my suggestion - keep characters on graal for 1-2 minutes after they log off ;P

like in ultima online

DarkCloud_PK
05-30-2002, 11:12 PM
Well, first of all, Sancho, it is idiots, not idoits.

Second, your point is stupid.
It just sounds like you want free reign to steal things without getting complaints. There is a small level a seriousness you have while playing a game. If someone takes something that rightfully someone elses, obviously, the person that rightfully owns it has a right to complain if it wasn't RP theivery. They wasted their time on making that and you stole it away from them. Fact is, you are taking away not only a Graal item, but some of the fun away from them and the game, and fun is hopefully a priority in some peoples lives.

Poogle
05-30-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by DarkCloud_PK
Well, first of all, Sancho, it is idiots, not idoits.

Second, your point is stupid.
It just sounds like you want free reign to steal things without getting complaints. There is a small level a seriousness you have while playing a game. If someone takes something that rightfully someone elses, obviously, the person that rightfully owns it has a right to complain if it wasn't RP theivery. They wasted their time on making that and you stole it away from them. Fact is, you are taking away not only a Graal item, but some of the fun away from them and the game, and fun is hopefully a priority in some peoples lives. yeah and they are a retard for lying it down!

DarkCloud_PK
05-30-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Poogle
yeah and they are a retard for lying it down!

Not if they are trying to trade.
Even though it's stupid to lay something down in a crowded area to trade, it doesn't make stealing right.

Metal-Slug
05-30-2002, 11:55 PM
we are in the midsts of coming up with a government system, this means things like guards that beat you and throw into the Palmaloma jail untill your trial, where you will go before three people selected by the players ( a tribunal or so to say ). the tribunal will decide if you do time, or do things like mine for the city or something.

( more role playing stuff )

DarkCloud_PK
05-31-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug
we are in the midsts of coming up with a government system, this means things like guards that beat you and throw into the Palmaloma jail untill your trial, where you will go before three people selected by the players ( a tribunal or so to say ). the tribunal will decide if you do time, or do things like mine for the city or something.

( more role playing stuff )

Public Executions ;)

Spanko
05-31-2002, 12:17 AM
THIS IS JUST A GAME MY SUGGESTION ON 2002 IS YOU A**HOLES STOP TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY!!! SO WHAT IF YOU LOSE A ROCK OR A SHIELD OR SOMETHING ELSE! ITS A GAME!!!!!! Thanks for your time. You guys should know this! This is my suggestion! THIS IS JUST A GAME MY SUGGESTION ON 2002 IS YOU A**HOLES STOP TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY!!! SO WHAT IF PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT LOSING A ROCK OR A SHIELD OR SOMETHING ELSE! ITS A GAME!!!!!!

I really couldn't resist doing that.

Tyhm
05-31-2002, 12:22 AM
RPing stuff! I should hope so!

I'd hate to visit the Dustari island and spend the remainder of my account time in Dustari Jail because they're still trying to get just the right people for my tribunal...

Execution - there is a brief cinema scene in which your new character (from the same kingdom as your old character, but with a randomly generated name/head/hair) finds the corpse of your old character and takes all their stuff. Maybe you drop a sword rank, but that would be sooo abusable.

haunter
05-31-2002, 03:29 AM

Public Executions ;)

YES! Then all their items get spewed everywhere and everyone runs to snatch them!

Poogle
05-31-2002, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Spanko
THIS IS JUST A GAME MY SUGGESTION ON 2002 IS YOU A**HOLES STOP TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY!!! SO WHAT IF PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT LOSING A ROCK OR A SHIELD OR SOMETHING ELSE! ITS A GAME!!!!!!

I really couldn't resist doing that. Of corse we all need to! :)

Loriel
05-31-2002, 08:36 AM
Suggestion for PvP... dunno if it will work out. Typing this at half past two, AM.

~ Things to do...
Make it possible to take stuff from dead people.
Mark PKs, but not people who kill PKs.
Don't let PKs enter buildings such as the crafting thingies, and do other minor restrictions.

Result: There will be some PKs (which are necessary for interesting gameplay) which have some disadvantages, but also the advantage of getting stuff from dead players. Also, people who don't want the disadvantages, but want PvP, will go and hunt PKs. PKs will be seen as an opportunity to PvP.

Also, if you kill a PK, you could transport his corpse to your local bountyhunter guild and get some gralat.

Poogle
05-31-2002, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug
things like guards that beat you and throw into the Palmaloma jail untill your trial, Trial Accounted? *Stop with the language or else* and if thats not what you mean then I dunt take back the dirty lil you know since you spam us with pop-ups and pms and abuse your power.

Poogle
05-31-2002, 09:57 AM

Public Executions ;) Sanastra or Sydra something like that had that and it sucked theyd warp you in there if you got to close to it and stuff

Spanko
05-31-2002, 07:27 PM
Trial Accounted? GOD D*MNIT! THATS LAME IF THATS WHAT YOU MEAN THEY NEED THEIVES ON GRAAL YOU DIRTY LIL B******! and if thats not what you mean then I dunt take back the dirty lil you know since you spam us with pop-ups and pms and abuse your power. Trial is another way of saying being brought before the court. He doesn't mean that you'll stay in jail until your account runs out.