PDA

View Full Version : General comments on the shield

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-29-2002, 06:18 AM
Well, I really love the gani's and the moves with the shield, it's really cool. But I have a few comments

1) When I have my sword and shield up, and I press back so I defend myself, I still get hurt from an attack. Is that a bug or what?

2) I personally think each kingdom should create their own shield gif and have it uploaded when the time is right, because then we could have kingdom emblems on it

3) Dustari colors are red and black, so wouldn't it make more sense for the Samurai shield to be Dustari? I know it's alpha.. but still.. it's something to ponder

Poogle
05-29-2002, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Well, I really love the gani's and the moves with the shield, it's really cool. But I have a few comments

1) When I have my sword and shield up, and I press back so I defend myself, I still get hurt from an attack. Is that a bug or what?

2) I personally think each kingdom should create their own shield gif and have it uploaded when the time is right, because then we could have kingdom emblems on it

3) Dustari colors are red and black, so wouldn't it make more sense for the Samurai shield to be Dustari? I know it's alpha.. but still.. it's something to ponder NO! STEFAN DRAW THEM WE DONT WANT PIECE OF **** ONES!

Metal-Slug
05-29-2002, 09:02 AM
ok, the shield thing were you can't block, thats you not us, and stefan doesn't draw em.

zell12
05-29-2002, 09:14 AM
Umm... I had this idea for Mithica long ago, so when it comes out, don't go saying I stole it >=(

AlexH
05-29-2002, 09:18 AM
I love the new shields.
Brings more strategy into fighting.

magicbud3344
05-29-2002, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
I love the new shields.
Brings more strategy into fighting.