PDA

View Full Version : Graal has lost its shaboom

Brad
05-29-2002, 03:53 AM
I come home from school, walk up to the computer room and what happens? I log on to 2k2 for about 10 minutes, and I find myself bored. I say, hey its alpha! Then, I say lets goto classic. I stay on classic for 10, and get bored of pk'ing. Hm, 2k1 maybe? 10 people being on isn't too swell. Hey don't sweat it! There's always a bunch more! Server to server I go, still...bored out of my mind. Graal just is NOT fun anymore. It really was even when 2k1 was going downhill, but now idiots have really taken over. If this continues, I think I'm gone. I still want a private server for Murasamune, if that happens I'm here. But anywho, somethings gotta be done I guess? Eh, whatever. I'm just one cow in the herd. Have fun.

Metal-Slug
05-29-2002, 03:54 AM
i love 2002

Zolrieg
05-29-2002, 03:57 AM
from one cow to another, moooo...

I totally agree with you, couldn't of said it better myself. start your own PW or something. ahh, Val can be fun too, ya know?

Graal was fun when Bravo Online was up, and then it got shut down, so I moved to another server. it got shut down, all my homes keep getting either revamped or shut down! the same thing happened to G2k1 when I left, I come back and we've got new body graphics, heart systems, etc.

change is good, but not always. :(

UrashimaX
05-29-2002, 03:59 AM
W00t! You're right... These forums are actually funnier than Graal. :)

Googi
05-29-2002, 04:02 AM
Well, I've mostly gone back to N-Pulse now since 2K2 is pretty bad.

Shiftk03-
05-29-2002, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug
i love 2002

For more info on Fighting Frogs for G2k2 contact Pir.

Brad
05-29-2002, 04:09 AM
I want murasamune private server...thats the only place i want to and like to work. Soul blades become a good friend. Googi, Elven Lands is where i played a while, and that is dead. As for you Pir, you work there so shutup.

stefan76
05-29-2002, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Brad
I'm just one cow in the herd. Have fun.

Another brick in the wall?

magicbud3344
05-29-2002, 04:14 AM
yeah graal is just a small part of your life, then you move on to better things like chicks, beer , and some other things,
thats like me, with graal on the side :D

manton
05-29-2002, 04:16 AM
I wouldn't say it's because Graal is boring. Because it's not to the newer people.
But it's simply because you've played for so long.

Brad
05-29-2002, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
yeah graal is just a small part of your life, then you move on to better things like chicks, beer , and some other things,
thats like me, with graal on the side :D

Hi,

I'm a teenager. Alchohol and Drugs aren't my thing. Chicks are, not alchohol.:)

Brad
05-29-2002, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by manton
I wouldn't say it's because Graal is boring. Because it's not to the newer people.
But it's simply because you've played for so long.

You do have a point. I dunno, I like graal and all, I just want a place like we had on 2k1 where everyone can hang out and do stuff. : /

I miss people like roy, torankusu, me, lamer, spi, whitey, and everyone just mindlessly pk'ing. Not worrying about ruining rp events, or if we had gralet, or not taking 20 minutes to kill one body. Just fun stuff.

Proxy
05-29-2002, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by Brad
I want murasamune private server...thats the only place i want to and like to work. Soul blades become a good friend. Googi, Elven Lands is where i played a while, and that is dead. As for you Pir, you work there so shutup.

Maybe Soul's cool now... but I remember a few years ago, he was a little kid about things.. jeez.. because one night on the phone Shrimp tells me to tell him something he raves "OMG YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK!? YOU'RE FIRED!!!"
I used to work for Murasamune..... then I got fired for relaying a message.....
But yea, maybe Soul's mature now..... then again, maybe not.

magicbud3344
05-29-2002, 04:24 AM
hello teenager brad

Brad
05-29-2002, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
hello teenager brad

howdy

ghostsamurai
05-29-2002, 05:06 AM
I want to start me own pw, that will focus alot of the desert, karakaze, and all taht fun shnit, but I suck at everyting :(