PDA

View Full Version : Omg

Asuka
05-16-2001, 01:55 PM
YOU MODERATORS CAN'T YOU GO THROUGH ONE THREAD WITHOUT CLOSING IT!!!

WE HARASSED LYCIA 100 TIMES MORE THAN ANYTHING WE HAD DONE TO GAME SO FAR YET YOU KEEP CLOSING THEM. DANTE KEPT THEM OPEN BECAUSE THEY HAD VALID POINTS AND WE HAVE VALID POINTS RIGHT NOW MY GOD YOU BIASED!!!

THT JUST BECAUSE GAME IS YOUR FRIEND DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN CLOSE THREADS FOR HIM!

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 01:57 PM
Every thread lately has been closed. Trueheat and gameo, stop for a while, were discussing thats what humans do, what do you want us to talk about? Whats your favorite color!

Birdbird_0
05-16-2001, 02:00 PM
I got my html turned off because of a post on a deleted string.... I DID NOTHING WRONG! if you dont like us posting here why dont you make another fourm about "grall socail comunity"
this thread will be deleted in 5,4,3,2,1...beep

Asuka
05-16-2001, 02:02 PM
Since we can't really tlak about anything i made a bunch of useless polls since thats about the only thing we're allowed to talk about.

05-16-2001, 02:04 PM
Yes, this is bad.

Birdbird_0
05-16-2001, 02:05 PM
like i said... this tread will be deleted in 4,3,2,1..... i hade this.... you know what lets talk about how blue the sky is not the coruption of the police or the pregadice on newmain ::mysteriously disapers::

http://redguard.topcities.com/PhoenixFigure.gif

Asuka
05-16-2001, 02:06 PM
Funniest thing about this is

THT WOULD BE GREAT MOD!!!!

Game " I WONT BE MOD BECAUSE I AM BIASED BUT WHEN I WAS OFFERED THE JOB I TOOK IT CUZ "

Birdbird_0
05-16-2001, 02:07 PM
hurry and post befor this tread gets deleted

Asuka
05-16-2001, 02:09 PM
Game and THT are offline so don't worry.

Birdbird_0
05-16-2001, 02:12 PM
mk.... so lets talkabout the so called "courpotion of police" in new main.... im too confused to comment
redguard.topcities.com/index/phoenixfigure.gif (http://redguard.topcities.com/index/phoenixfigure.gif)

Asuka
05-16-2001, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
mk.... so lets talkabout the so called "courpotion of police" in new main.... im too confused to comment
redguard.topcities.com/index/phoenixfigure.gif (http://redguard.topcities.com/index/phoenixfigure.gif)

ANswer = Game (Police Chief)

Birdbird_0
05-16-2001, 02:15 PM
::puts confused face on:: well... IVe heard that they have too much power and that they are too simple midided or to young to be impartial and ya da ya da to have that power..... tell me your view on this .... Asuka as in Evangelion?

Asuka
05-16-2001, 02:17 PM
Yes thats where my name comes from. Anyways, Game hires his friends or people with experience who never come online. So everyone on the force basically shares the same views as game and as we can see game is a biased ass hole so ..... there you have it.

Yamizitzu
05-16-2001, 02:17 PM
I have noticed that alot of threads have been closed and i think it is bad :(

Asuka
05-16-2001, 02:18 PM
BAD PANDA TAKE IT UP WITH THE BIASED MODERATORS! ;)

Birdbird_0
05-16-2001, 02:20 PM
so in other words he hired people that are not emergerged in the comunity of new main and that they know jack squat about the situations there and Gamer needs stitches and that people are mad at police cuse they think that to be a police you need more than 30 min a day on new main? ::continues to stare at npc bomy::
I LOVE PEN PEN ANY ONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT>?

Birdbird_0
05-16-2001, 02:21 PM
when the moterators are on the posts get closed after 2 min so you dont see them at all :eek:

Birdbird_0
05-16-2001, 02:23 PM
i bet you by tomarrow this post will go poof!

waar
05-16-2001, 07:22 PM
i hope both of them get fired. it seems like the only thing they want us to debate is 'boxers or briefs?'.

FatherDante
05-16-2001, 08:55 PM
I did not leave your posts about Lycia because I thought they had valid points. I left them them because I didn't want to overstep my authority.

Kaimetsu
05-16-2001, 09:00 PM
When I was arguing with Marle, Game locked it, deleted my last post on the issue and unlocked it for a minute to allow her to post a comeback so she could have the last word. I don't think this is the action of an objective moderator...

Ninjahh
05-16-2001, 09:20 PM
Please Dante come back!

_Shoey_Fighter_
05-16-2001, 09:36 PM
If you guys would stop *****ing about how "bad of a job" they are doing, then maybe they could actually get to work and do something useful. They have to keep closing useless posts like these.

Let's all try to act like we are past 2nd grade.

05-16-2001, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by _Shoey_Fighter_
If you guys would stop *****ing about how "bad of a job" they are doing, then maybe they could actually get to work and do something useful. They have to keep closing useless posts like these.

Let's all try to act like we are past 2nd grade.

Regardless, it should've been done with Lycia and it wasn't

:rolleyes:

05-16-2001, 11:35 PM
Why make a thread about closed threads?

freddyfox
05-16-2001, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Mafukie

Regardless, it should've been done with Lycia and it wasn't

:rolleyes:

Ayep.

Fai
05-16-2001, 11:36 PM
Why close spam threads? They get what they wanted, posts. Delete them instead.

IceHawk
05-16-2001, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Fai
Why close spam threads? They get what they wanted, posts. Delete them instead.

He is right y0

05-16-2001, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by IceHawk

He is right y0

I know.

Chrismas
05-17-2001, 01:09 AM
lets pick a random bum off the street to be a moderator.

Birdbird_0
05-17-2001, 03:07 AM
moo i say

StoneColdRichie
05-17-2001, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
When I was arguing with Marle, Game locked it, deleted my last post on the issue and unlocked it for a minute to allow her to post a comeback so she could have the last word. I don't think this is the action of an objective moderator...

it's too bad i didn't do that.

05-17-2001, 03:11 AM

It's too bad you are full of ****. That never happened, and it never will.

Kaimetsu
05-17-2001, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie

it's too bad i didn't do that.

Oh my GOD, you denied it? Well, I never saw that coming.

I posted on it, and as soon as the thread list reloaded I saw the topic had been closed. Moments later, Marle put a response to the post I had just made. How could she have done this without mod help?

And even if it was some mad board fault or something stupid like that, then you deleted my last post on the issue but not hers. This alone shows your bias.

And Marle, swearing is neither big nor clever.

Lugie
05-18-2001, 12:28 AM
yep, in my opinion no threads should be closed unless they get really provocative.

Kaimetsu
05-18-2001, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Lugie
yep, in my opinion no threads should be closed unless they get really provocative.

Or, of course, unless your girlfriend has just had the last word in an argument. That's an ample reason to close it, eh Gameo?

freddyfox
05-18-2001, 12:54 AM

Or, of course, unless your girlfriend has just had the last word in an argument. That's an ample reason to close it, eh Gameo?

Go away and beat yourself with a stick, you brainless protoplasm.

Kaimetsu
05-18-2001, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox

Go away and beat yourself with a stick, you brainless protoplasm.

Ha. Ha. Sorry for not sharing your exact same opinions, dude. Some of us have brains of our own.

freddyfox
05-18-2001, 01:00 AM

Ha. Ha. Sorry for not sharing your exact same opinions, dude. Some of us have brains of our own.

I prefer to be addressed as "Vermain" and not "dude", stupid.

And if you have a "brain of your own", please use it more often.

Kaimetsu
05-18-2001, 01:03 AM

I prefer to be addressed as "Vermain" and not "dude", stupid.

And if you have a "brain of your own", please use it more often.

Yes, very good. I'm sure nobody in the world would've pre-empted such a weak comeback. Dude.

freddyfox
05-18-2001, 01:29 AM

Yes, very good. I'm sure nobody in the world would've pre-empted such a weak comeback. Dude.

People such as you don't deserve my full attention.

Chrismas
05-18-2001, 01:35 AM
Yea you dont deserver 128% of my attention you D00F!

Kaimetsu
05-18-2001, 01:41 AM

People such as you don't deserve my full attention.

Gotta use what you've got wisely, eh? Wouldn't want to blow a fuse.

sniperjoe10
05-18-2001, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
moo i say

Shorten your darn signature! =/

05-18-2001, 02:57 AM
*laughs at the Evangelion pictures in Birdbird's sig*

05-18-2001, 02:59 AM

Oh my GOD, you denied it? Well, I never saw that coming.

I posted on it, and as soon as the thread list reloaded I saw the topic had been closed. Moments later, Marle put a response to the post I had just made. How could she have done this without mod help?

And even if it was some mad board fault or something stupid like that, then you deleted my last post on the issue but not hers. This alone shows your bias.

And Marle, swearing is neither big nor clever.

"Moments later, Marle put a response to the post I had just made. How could she have done this without mod help?"

You are making up lies and being stupid. That never happened, I would've remembered it. Get away, you vapid liar.

"And Marle, swearing is neither big nor clever. "

Since when were YOU Mr. Big? You are one of the stupidest people I have ever met, Kaimetsu. You think you're so bad because you can type sentences correctly. Guess what? You aren't.

05-18-2001, 03:00 AM

Excuse me?

1. You are a *****.
2. He is not my boyfriend.

Vermain is right. Hell, Vermain is right almost all the time. Whenever he posts without using JeffK talk, it means he's serious. He is serious that you are a *****. Take his advice and get out of here.

Kaimetsu
05-18-2001, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica

Excuse me?

1. You are a *****.
2. He is not my boyfriend.

Number 1: No, I'm not.
Number 2: That wasn't supposed to be a statement of fact.

Vermain is right. Hell, Vermain is right almost all the time. Whenever he posts without using JeffK talk, it means he's serious. He is serious that you are a *****. Take his advice and get out of here.

As mad as it sounds after I've just argued with him, I actually respect Vermain. Most of the time he's a cool guy, but if he insults me then I insult back. Anyway, his opinion is his own, and it doesn't affect me. I have a problem with the moderator of this forum and it doesn't involve Vermain or you.

Kaimetsu
05-18-2001, 03:06 AM
You are making up lies and being stupid. That never happened, I would've remembered it. Get away, you vapid liar.

Oh yeah, and of course you'd never actually deny it, would you?

Since when were YOU Mr. Big? You are one of the stupidest people I have ever met, Kaimetsu. You think you're so bad because you can type sentences correctly. Guess what? You aren't.

I could say almost every one of those things right back at you. And I wouldn't get scripting jobs on big servers if I was as stupid as you say.

05-18-2001, 03:09 AM

Oh yeah, and of course you'd never actually deny it, would you?

I could say almost every one of those things right back at you. And I wouldn't get scripting jobs on big servers if I was as stupid as you say.

*rolls eyes* Can you say... NO LIFE? You're what, 27 or something, and still arguing with teenagers? Get a job!

Deny what? You are a liar. Nothing of that sort ever went on, I only speak the truth.

And WHICH big servers are you a scripter on? ELVENLANDS? Haha, don't make me laugh.

You are a vapid liar, a braggart, and a heinous jerk. Get over yourself, goodbye.

Kaimetsu
05-18-2001, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica

*rolls eyes* Can you say... NO LIFE? You're what, 27 or something, and still arguing with teenagers? Get a job!

Dude, I'm 17. Getting a job would imply work.

Deny what? You are a liar. Nothing of that sort ever went on, I only speak the truth.

Yeah, well, it's my word against yours. People can believe whoever they want.

And WHICH big servers are you a scripter on? ELVENLANDS? Haha, don't make me laugh.

I've worked on ToT (under GodSpeed, a NewMain NPC Admin no less) and on Faheria. Both pretty big.

You are a vapid liar, a braggart, and a heinous jerk. Get over yourself, goodbye.

And you should come up with some more catchphrases. I've already been told to get over myself about 6 times by you, and it isn't your first eye-rolling. I'm happy to be a nice guy, but if Gameo acts in a way that I see unfit then I'll complain. Why would I even make stuff up about him? I've not been here long enough to fuel a grudge.

05-18-2001, 03:20 AM

Dude, I'm 17. Getting a job would imply work.

Yeah, well, it's my word against yours. People can believe whoever they want.

I've worked on ToT (under GodSpeed, a NewMain NPC Admin no less) and on Faheria. Both pretty big.

And you should come up with some more catchphrases. I've already been told to get over myself about 6 times by you, and it isn't your first eye-rolling. I'm happy to be a nice guy, but if Gameo acts in a way that I see unfit then I'll complain. Why would I even make stuff up about him? I've not been here long enough to fuel a grudge. [/B]

This isn't just about Gameo anymore, pal. I don't care about "catchphrases". If I roll my eyes at you and tell you to get over yourself, it's obviously because I mean it. My point gets across with the words I use, thank you very much. You are 17? Hmm... since when are 17-year-olds in college?

Kaimetsu
05-18-2001, 04:22 AM
College starts earlier in England. Over here we start at 16 and leave for university at 18.

Okay, and now back on topic. I'll admit that I do enjoy verbal sparring matches. I argue with peopl a lot and it gets my adrenaline flowing and I like it. But I also reaslise that it can be counter-productive so here's my vow: I will never at any point flame another person on these boards. If I do, please ask me or a moderator to edit my post and change all of the text to "I am an idiot".