PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Brad's UN Report.

Brad
05-27-2002, 03:39 AM
Hi, I decided to go early and I did my round up of UN. I found a TON of illegal star wars crap and some other things in which I was not sure about. I will post the screenys now..

Hahahahaha, Mauls wont be happy about this one.

Brad
05-27-2002, 03:40 AM
http://www.unholynation.com/album/view.php?id=45
http://www.unholynation.com/album/view.php?id=46
http://www.unholynation.com/album/view.php?id=47
http://www.unholynation.com/album/view.php?id=49

Some shields which don't seem appropriate.

Next for you all, a sith training facility. The hologram on the right is the same as the one from the movie.

Brad
05-27-2002, 03:41 AM
Oh geez, c3po won't be too excited about this either...hahahaha

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 03:43 AM
that was made during DW's time.... not Yakuna's and DW did nothing about it. I tried to get DW to delete it... but alas... nothing was done and it was forgotten about....

Brad
Illegal script, taken from classics fort system.

Brad
Originally posted by RokkumanZero
that was made during DW's time.... not Yakuna's and DW did nothing about it. I tried to get DW to delete it... but alas... nothing was done and it was forgotten about....

I COULD care, but alas I dont.

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 03:44 AM
Another done during DW's time... I'm beginning to sense a theme here.

Brad
05-27-2002, 03:45 AM
Next up,

Lookin a bit "Zeldaish" here methinks.

*torches*

Brad
05-27-2002, 03:46 AM
I also have a hat script, but sadly I think that's aloud.

And once again idiot*****fooldumbperson, I don't care who's "time" it is. It is illegal.

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 03:47 AM
Those shields are gone. Stupid stuff that you're trying to bring up the past

Brad
05-27-2002, 03:48 AM
ono yakuna admits to trying to delete all the illegal gfx before brad comes and ruins the ssj party

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 03:49 AM
I am not an idiot. I'm just trying to show you that DW was the root of these problems.

Brad
05-27-2002, 03:49 AM
Dark Warlock:What the hell I didnt even put them up,
And you didnt even say a f*cken word to get me to take them down your suck a liar and suck up to who ever is owner so why dont you go back to Un and make som more of your crappy GFX and suck up and blow sh!t up yakunas @$$ some more
(edited swears because its brads account)

RavenTelvecho
05-27-2002, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Illegal script, taken from classics fort system.
lookie im in the PIC!!

Brad
05-27-2002, 03:51 AM
I am not an idiot. I'm just trying to show you that DW was the root of these problems.

I was not root to any of the forken problems I didnt put it up,
its yakunas server maybe he should get off his arse and do soethign about it and delete it.
You didnt do **** liek I said you never came "Hey DW detel teh styar wars stuff" NO YOU DIDNT and im not root of anyprobels because I DIDNT EVEN UPLAOD IT.

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 03:51 AM
I thought you LIKED my gfx, DW.

I DID say that there was PK beer in there . and I thought you were going to take the levels down!!!!! BUT YOU JUST BLOCKED THEM OFF.

Okilian
05-27-2002, 03:52 AM
actually...you are wrong dw...the whole star wars place was put up when you were owner...I remember that...

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 03:53 AM
Still DW, You should have at least CHECKED the levels. and enforced stricter rules about some of the stuff coming up on the server. if you would have CHECKED them this wouldn't have all happened.

Did I mentoin that Shinoku and I hate you, DW?

Brad
05-27-2002, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Okilian
actually...you are wrong dw...the whole star wars place was put up when you were owner...I remember that...

Dark Warlock:It was put up in my time BUT I DIDNT UPLAOD IT, I didnt PHYSICLY PUT IT UP INTO FTP, Anotehr staff did,
and what the fork are you talking about PK beer? I dnt blok off anything didnt even know who uplaoded the star wars crap,
I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THE FORK TO GET TO THE GUILD HOUSE FROM TEH MAIN MAP.
Trc do like a trumpet and blow it out your arse, because there are alot of lies comming out of it.

Valder
UN does deserve to be shut down, but it has a lot of people on it. Give them a few days to clear things up and if they haven't by then, they get shut down.

Brad
Still DW, You should have at least CHECKED the levels. and enforced stricter rules about some of the stuff coming up on the server. if you would have CHECKED them this wouldn't have all happened.

Did I mentoin that Shinoku and I hate you, DW?

Oh...no...please dont...please..my 2 bestest friends hate me?
:rolleyes:

Brad
05-27-2002, 03:55 AM
hay ssjites, its not DW's prob. He's not owner is he? I don't care who is, its up there, you lose, KILL UN.

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 03:56 AM
it's TRC, get it right.

this guild house was put up during your time. You didn't even bother to CHECK These levels. There was PK beer in the guild house. Something that isn't allowed on UN. don't say there wasn't because there was. I just forget where in the house exactly.

and Swearing again are you dw, how mature *rolls eyes*

Okilian
05-27-2002, 03:56 AM
but once again dw...if it wasn't put up by you...shouldn't you at one point have looked over at that region...or are you oblivious to all things...and if you didn't see it yourslef, how do you blame Yakuna for it??

Yakuna2001
05-27-2002, 03:57 AM
oh, me thinks brads lieng!!!
a) those shield are from the webalbum, and have been heavily edited and put up on that website as a joke, they arent ACTUALLY ON UN.
so, now you look dumb. they are just edited images!

b) the torches look like zelda? thats odd, the graal tileset looks like zelda too!

c) the light sabre, since when is light sabre copyright? bambi was a film, so if i put a deer on my server it is illigal? i think not. if it said "star wars light sabre" then it may be valid but it isnt, all of these are poor excuses. and ive yet to see one that actually is classed as copyright, show your pics to stefan ( the real ones not the ones of the web album that were edited ) and see what he says.
oh, and isaid the thing about ftp AFTER you had left. and i had checked this post. :-) bai bai

Brad
DW: I hate how the Un staff and UN try to base there problems on me when its not even me.
Like you tsaff said "I didnt do crap for UN" so why would I upload that peice of crud guild house.

Brad
SHUT
THE
F
UP

HI THIS IS BRAD

YOU ALL LOSE

YOUR OWN DOESNT KILL BAD STUFF

DW HAS NO PART OF UN ANYMORE

IF ITS ILLEGAL HE SHOULD HAVE TKANE IT DOWN

YOU SUCK

SHUTUP NOW

PLEASE

SSJITES

HATE

FOR

YOU

ALL

Dragonfistdavid
Brads liek a PW inspector.:cool:

Brad
05-27-2002, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by Yakuna2001
a) those shield are from the webalbum, and have been heavily edited and put up on that website as a joke, they arent ACTUALLY ON UN.

b) the torches look like zelda? thats odd, the graal tileset looks like zelda too!

c) the light sabre, since when is light sabre copyright? bambi was a film, so if i put a deer on my server it is illigal? i think not. if it said "star wars light sabre" then it may be valid but it isnt, all of these are poor excuses. and ive yet to see one that actually is classed as copyright, show your pics to stefan ( the real ones not the ones of the web album that were edited ) and see what he says.
oh, and isaid the thing about ftp AFTER you had left. and i had checked this post. :-) bai bai

DW: Hey I thought you quit the PW forums..
And they aret edited, thats why you see bomb blasts going over the shield images, OH wait you mean its edited so that you cant see "Free Sex" behind the shields?

Brad
05-27-2002, 03:59 AM

Oh no, please let me go put super saijan bodies all over my server, name is DBZ land, make all my npcs called light sabers/kamehameha and we will see how far that goes. Please go commit suicide.

Amagius
05-27-2002, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Valder
UN does deserve to be shut down, but it has a lot of people on it. Give them a few days to clear things up and if they haven't by then, they get shut down.

That's seem right to do....

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 04:00 AM
ELRIC uploaded it. YOU should have checked it. so stop complaining about all these problems and find a better server to copmlain about.

Doragon Koden isn't shut down, and in the intro there is RPG maker sounds.

I won't even begin about all the copyrighted heads in the 2k1 set.

Head99- Bass
Head25- Something from Judge Dredd.
there is a few other Megaman heads, plus a mario one. So have a nice day, i just pointed out your problems ;)

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:02 AM
ELRIC uploaded it. YOU should have checked it. so stop complaining about all these problems and find a better server to copmlain about.

Head99- Bass
there is a few other Megaman heads, plus a mario one. So have a nice day, i just pointed out your problems ;)

I've tried to get the yoshi gfx taken from dk for a while. 25 looks nothing like megaman blunt sparker, and uhm, mario?

Yakuna2001
05-27-2002, 04:02 AM

Oh no, please let me go put super saijan bodies all over my server, name is DBZ land, make all my npcs called light sabers/kamehameha and we will see how far that goes. Please go commit suicide.
what a ***** you are.
btw, there isnt any dbz stuff on our server, we dont even accept dbz heads. tell u what, find some proper illigal stuff, or cant you so your just trying to make stuff iligal, ie zelda torch i mean wtf? if zelda torch ( which it isnt! ) is illigal then so is graal. *****!

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:03 AM

Head99- Bass

DW:Lets point out your problems
1) Your lieng
2) YOU CONTRODICTED YOUR SELF, you said I UPLOADED THEm now your saying Eric did, I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THOSE LEVELS WERE UP YOU ASS SO HOW OCULD I CHECK THEM.
3)Doragon Koden is a better server than UN

RokkumanZero

Brad, your a global, shouldn't you be setting an example of how you act instead of making fun of us? and letting a BANNED person on your account? From when I checked, banned *****s aren't supposed to come back.

Yakuna2001
btw i did quit posting, but when ****s like this come out to post bullshit, i just have to come and defend myself. sorry. ill be quitting after this post though ;X

Brad

what a ***** you are.
btw, there isnt any dbz stuff on our server, we dont even accept dbz heads. tell u what, find some proper illigal stuff, or cant you so your just trying to make stuff iligal, ie zelda torch i mean wtf? if zelda torch ( which it isnt! ) is illigal then so is graal. *****!
ONO YOU CALLED BRAD A P3NIS
*ABANNED FROM ALL SERVERS FOR CALLING A PW AND GFX INSPECTOR A P3NIS*

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:04 AM

what a ***** you are.
And you own a server? Pfft. Well, I was making an analogy. I never said you had ssj on your server. I was simply pointing out your mis-use of words and how truely dumb you are.

Im going to mcdonalds, peace.

Oh, one more thing, by calling me a ***** it makes you look real cool, just wanted you to know that.:cool:

Milkdude99
05-27-2002, 04:04 AM

Dark Warlock:It was put up in my time BUT I DIDNT UPLAOD IT, I didnt PHYSICLY PUT IT UP INTO FTP, Anotehr staff did,
and what the **** are you talking about PK beer? I dnt blok off anything didnt even know who uplaoded the star wars crap,
I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW THE ****E TO GET TO THE GUILD HOUSE FROM TEH MAIN MAP.
Trc do like a trumpet and blow it out your ass, because there are alot of lies comming out of it. Point is as Owner it is your responsiblity to inspect what goes up on your server and what is already there , because it is YOU that is held accountable.

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:05 AM

Brad, your a global, shouldn't you be setting an example of how you act instead of making fun of us? and letting a BANNED person on your account? From when I checked, banned *****s aren't supposed to come back.

Dark Warlock: *****s? *****s? Why are you here than?

Amagius
05-27-2002, 04:05 AM

what a ***** you are.

Durr....All Graphics have been re-edited.

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 04:06 AM
*rolls eyes at DW* I never said YOU uploaded them you just assumed that. Please step into oncoming traffic.

MysticZhadow
Next up,

Lookin a bit "Zeldaish" here methinks.

*torches*

those lamps are also on other servers

Yakuna2001

I've tried to get the yoshi gfx taken from dk for a while. 25 looks nothing like megaman blunt sparker, and uhm, mario?
btw, the image in your sig is copyrighted.

Brad
Originally posted by Milkdude99
Point is as Owner it is your responsiblity to inspect what goes up on your server , because it is YOU that is held accountable.

Dark Warlock:It is not me who is heled accountable when I didnt even know they were uploaded. and than if TRC was so concerned about it when I was owner why hasnt yakuna tooken them down? :rolleyes:

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 04:07 AM

Dark Warlock: *****s? *****s? Why are you here than?
Only ***** here is you. :rolleyes: He who can't spell if his life depended on it.

Yakuna2001
Originally posted by Amagius

Durr....All Graphics have been re-edited.
so have those tourches., being as though they arent even from zelda, btw, not all gfx have been edited. duh.

Brad

btw, the image in your sig is copyrighted.

Wow yours is taken from a website, mine isnt,
Plus this isnt a place that you make money off of.
Graal is a game where people make money off of it,
Thats 100% diffrence

Yakuna2001
05-27-2002, 04:09 AM

And you own a server? Pfft. Well, I was making an analogy. I never said you had ssj on your server. I was simply pointing out your mis-use of words and how truely dumb you are.

Im going to mcdonalds, peace.

Oh, one more thing, by calling me a ***** it makes you look real cool, just wanted you to know that.:cool: pfft, and your a gfx admin?
ok, and calling me a *****, and letting a banend person, and posting crappy stuff that isnt even illigal makes YOU look cool? heh, bite me queefboy.

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:09 AM

so have those tourches., being as though they arent even from zelda, btw, not all gfx have been edited. duh.

Dark Warlock:Hmm "Im quitting PW forums for good!"
"Im quitting right after this post"
:rolleyes:

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 04:10 AM
If you can't have any copyrighted crap, why aren't those copyrighted heads taken down.

Gee, I see elecman, Skullman, Judges from Judge Dredd, link, Mario heads, and OH head149.png is a DIRECT RPGmaker2k rip. so Stuff your face with battery acid.

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:10 AM
pfft, and your a gfx admin?
ok, and calling me a *****, and letting a banend person, and posting crappy stuff that isnt even illigal makes YOU look cool? heh, bite me queefboy.

DarkWarlocK:OK banned from all graal *BANEVENAD*
NOt supposed to sawy words like that!

Yakuna2001
05-27-2002, 04:11 AM

Wow yours is taken from a website, mine isnt,
Plus this isnt a place that you make money off of.
Graal is a game where people make money off of it,
Thats 100% diffrence
access to these forums, is for people who pay to upgrade an account only, therefor people who sign up here make money, therefor this is something which makes people money, there fore your sig is illigal, kthxbai

Yakuna2001
05-27-2002, 04:13 AM

DarkWarlocK:OK banned from all graal *BANEVENAD*
NOt supposed to sawy words like that!
i love how he just tried to diss me about MY spelling. ROFLAMO.

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:15 AM

access to these forums, is for people who pay to upgrade an account only, therefor people who sign up here make money, therefor this is something which makes people money, there fore your sig is illigal, kthxbai
Lord TRC: allow me to say **** you. :-D have a nice day loser
DjDarkMar: wow im posting that

Dark Warlock: No these forums arent making money at all. You need an account which is bought for another reason.
And there isnt a rule saying you cant have sigs like brad.
But there is a rule you cant hae GFX like that on playerworlds.

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 04:16 AM
LOL Yak. DW should open his own school of spelling. XD

and DW posting what I said to you on AIM will do nothing cause its private :D

Yakuna2001
05-27-2002, 04:17 AM

onp plawyerwrodsl.
ROFL

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:17 AM

i love how he just tried to diss me about MY spelling. ROFLAMO.
DW: I didnt try to diss your spelling oh yeah when you leaving the forums?

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:19 AM
LOL Yak. DW should open his own school of spelling. XD

and DW posting what I said to you on AIM will do nothing cause its private :D
Still shows how stupid you acculy are.
and so what about my spelling wow its obvious its not my best subject but its not spelling you nimrods its hitting keys on the a keyboard wow I type fast wow I make lots of mistakes wow.

Milkdude99
05-27-2002, 04:19 AM

Dark Warlock:It is not me who is heled accountable when I didnt even know they were uploaded. and than if TRC was so concerned about it when I was owner why hasnt yakuna tooken them down? :rolleyes: Yes I know it now passes to the current Owner to take care of...

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-27-2002, 04:21 AM
SWORDS AND STAR WARS AND ZELDA THEMES DON'T MIX

I feel very sorry for the people that actually believe it does (probably the people @ UN)

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 04:22 AM
At least I can puncuate correctly.

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:24 AM
At least I can puncuate correctly.
DW: Wow, I hope you feel REAL special.

darkestasset
05-27-2002, 04:25 AM
http://www.unholynation.com/album/view.php?id=45
http://www.unholynation.com/album/view.php?id=46
http://www.unholynation.com/album/view.php?id=47
http://www.unholynation.com/album/view.php?id=49
Some shields which don't seem appropriate.

those shields were all made by lit but they arent anymore there on UN

albus777
05-27-2002, 04:25 AM
Um, from the way I see it, the UN staff are 100% at fault. Un looks like it has a bit of copyrighted stuff on it and a bit of stuff that shouldn't be there. Give them a day to get rid of all the illegal gfx and those scripts you're talking about.

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 04:27 AM
Yes I do, DW, Yes I do. It's not often you get a GFX admin that can own a former owner. :D

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:28 AM
Yes I do, DW, Yes I do. It's not often you get a GFX admin that can own a former owner. :D

DW: How do you "own" me?
In text fights over the internet?
If there was a winner it would be me, your blowing crap ad lies out your arse, you are contradiction yourself, and your just a complete idiot.

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 04:31 AM
I'm actually making intelligent remarks unlike you who has to resort to swearing and petty insults when weak. and I bet IRL your just some short kid who needs 10 phonebooks just to see your monitor.

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:34 AM
I'm actually making intelligent remarks unlike you who has to resort to swearing and petty insults when weak. and I bet IRL your just some short kid who needs 10 phonebooks just to see your monitor.

DW: Yup, thats right.....that was also VERY intelligent.:rolleyes:

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-27-2002, 04:35 AM
Good work
Now go look up half those words you used at dictionary.com, and see what they mean

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 04:38 AM
I actually know what those words mean, unlike you.

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:40 AM

DW: ahah good job trying to make fun of a Forum Moderator.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-27-2002, 04:42 AM
Right, and you're in my brain somehow?

albus777
05-27-2002, 04:42 AM
You're acting childish.

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 04:43 AM
To put it bluntly: I did nothing wrong. I was insulted by a forum moderator, so I just rebutted his statement.

Yeah, I don't care if I do get banned. Because I know in my mind I'm right.

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:46 AM
To put it bluntly: I did nothing wrong. I was insulted by a forum moderator, so I just rebutted his statement.

DW: Right as in..
Right, now im banned, what will I do for the rest of my life?
trying to make fun of people WAS my life
or
Right, I better start trying to make a new plan on how to look cool,damn. that didnt work.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-27-2002, 04:47 AM

Please
I don't even moderate this forum, and I can't ban you for insulting people. I've seen way worse and people have been let off the hook. You insulted someone I know, and I thought it was a "cheap shot", so I stood up for him.

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 04:50 AM
I was just saying that to counter DW :P not a personal offense against you or anything man. I got no troubles with you. I just counter acted your and DW's statements.

I don't care if all you 2k1 goers hate me. I'm fine with that. More power to ya. and I don't really care waht DW says, I'm just venting all the built up anger I had from all the times he has made me feel like crap. but before I was afraid because I would be fired by the oh so corrupt DW.

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:53 AM
Yeah i was very corupt, I didnt fire, Sassy,Kohaku and Neo Because they were friends,
I dont hire my friends,
I was soooooooooooooooooooooooo corupt.

Brad
05-27-2002, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Please
I don't even moderate this forum, and I can't ban you for insulting people. I've seen way worse and people have been let off the hook. You insulted someone I know, and I thought it was a "cheap shot", so I stood up for him.
DW:Get my 2 accounts unbaned hehehehehe
(DISCLAMER: TRC shut up)

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 04:56 AM
You were caught spar pking by Deek. You fired him for jailing you, and used the false excuse of him not doing anything. That my intellignce-deprived firend, is why you are corrupt.

Brad
05-27-2002, 05:02 AM
You were caught spar pking by Deek. You fired him for jailing you, and used the false excuse of him not doing anything. That my intellignce-deprived firend, is why you are corrupt.

DW:Acculy I didnt spar PK, I was sparring someone than Deek warped in and I started Pking him because hes not suposed to warp into a spar,
and i fired him because he was alos staff on andor and it was Liquids rule that you cant be staff on two servers when your working on UN,
and Im not inteligence-deprived, Canada was a way better school cirriculum than America does. Wow and im on honor roll.
OI make spelling mistes OMI THIS IS INTERNET NOT REAL LIFE.

Aestus
05-27-2002, 05:02 AM
c) the light sabre, since when is light sabre copyright? bambi was a film, so if i put a deer on my server it is illigal? i think not. if it said "star wars light sabre" then it may be valid but it isnt, all of these are poor excuses. and ive yet to see one that actually is classed as copyright

Wrong, sir. You can get away with "lightsabre" only because you were too stupid to spell it correctly. "Sith," on the other hand, is a registered trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd., and your using it in a commercial environment is in violation of trademark laws.

Brad
05-27-2002, 05:03 AM
This isn't about whos the best owner kiddos. UN is at fault and I will do my best to shut it down. By making fun of peoples spelling you also look REALLY dumb. So please shut the hell up. Oh no, I don't set a good example. I never said I did. Don't follow mr brad please.

Brad
05-27-2002, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Aestus

Wrong, sir. You can get away with "lightsabre" only because you were too stupid to spell it correctly. "Sith," on the other hand, is a registered trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd., and your using it in a commercial environment is in violation of trademark laws.

INTELLIGENCE!

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 05:06 AM
Your a GLOBAL, brad, it's IMPLIED that you have to set a good example.

Brad
05-27-2002, 05:08 AM
Not exactly, what I do on and off tag are completely different. When on tag, I am nice and I do my job. When off tag, hahahahaha, ha.

Brad
05-27-2002, 05:10 AM
Oh, and my grammer. Its "you're"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :cool: :cool: :cool:

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 05:11 AM
since I now realize this argument is impossible to win, both sides are fighting harshly and its obvious I'm hated here. so you all win. Happy now? If you think you got something to prove by winning this silly fight, well, I give up, you win.

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 05:12 AM
oh and BTW, I do make grammar mistakes a lot. No one's perfect.

Brad
05-27-2002, 05:15 AM
since I now realize this argument is impossible to win, both sides are fighting harshly and its obvious I'm hated here. so you all win. Happy now? If you think you got something to prove by winning this silly fight, well, I give up, you win.

Good. Why make fun of dw if you cannot spell yourself? Or use grammer?

I hate people like you.

Brad
05-27-2002, 05:17 AM
oh and BTW, I do make grammar mistakes a lot. No one's perfect.

DW: Your condrodictiong yourself,
Your saying you can own mein this fight now your saying its such a silly fight and your saying ive won
and you were making fun of my grammar and spelling now your saying not everyones perfect and your making mistakes AHSHASHAHSAGSGGSA

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 05:17 AM
the feelings are mutual.

and I can spell, just that my typos are not as atrocious as DW's are. Half the time I can't make out what he says >.o

Brad
05-27-2002, 05:19 AM
the feelings are mutual.

and I can spell, just that my typos are not as atrocious as DW's are. Half the time I can't make out what he says >.o

I can tell exactly what he says. Big woop, he spells words a bit off.

Yakuna2001
05-27-2002, 05:19 AM

I can tell exactly what he says. Big woop, he spells words a bit off.
why are you so up DW's ass?

-last post from me goodnight-

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 05:20 AM
Like I said, you've already won. No point in carrying this on. :P

Brad
05-27-2002, 05:24 AM

why are you so up DW's ass?

-last post from me goodnight-
ONO YOU INSULTED ME
*IM BANNING YOU FROM FORUMS AND GRAAL*

Aestus
05-27-2002, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Aestus

While we're at it, the same is true for "Death Star."

iniquitus
05-27-2002, 05:39 AM

Actualy the word "light sabre" along with the concept are copyrighted by george lucas.

Also, your a *****. I hope UN gets taken down.

Urizen :o

Psyker
05-27-2002, 05:42 AM
I think I should just shut UN down so everybody shuts up. :o

RavenTelvecho
05-27-2002, 05:49 AM
if u shut it down u probably will have about 100-120 people hating u

Graal518
05-27-2002, 05:55 AM
For the sake of Graal and the innocent children out there shut down Unholy Nation. That is my two cents. >.<

Psyker
05-27-2002, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho
if u shut it down u probably will have about 100-120 people hating u
i wouldn't mind, considering most of those people are idiots

Pith
05-27-2002, 05:58 AM
shut it down

Graal518
05-27-2002, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

i wouldn't mind, considering most of those people are idiots

You would be a hero, Psyker.

Psyker
05-27-2002, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Graal518

You would be a hero, Psyker.
You know, that sounds pretty good... *grin* :p

iniquitus
05-27-2002, 06:05 AM
If Psyker shuts it down it'll just be doing his job. If people have a problem with it they can bring it up with Stefan (hahaha)

Urizen :)

P.S. Instead of flaming here, go Vote in the poll.

WHIPENIE4
05-27-2002, 06:11 AM

(X-Mann)
I saw those shields/signs on the playerworld at an ONLINE point, who looks dumb now, you jack stars

haunter
05-27-2002, 06:11 AM

Please go commit suicide.

Originally posted in the rules notice at the top of forum

Here are the rules for the forums:

-Do not post in a thread telling someone to take their own life (kill themself) becuase you believe they are acting stupid or because you disagree with their opinion

Brad
05-27-2002, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by haunter

i commited a booboo

RavenTelvecho
05-27-2002, 06:25 AM
LordEric writes:say that i told you to tell them all that dw knew that the stuff was put up, and he knew almost everything it. it was menion leah that helped lord eric put it up. lord eric was the creater of all of that stuff, and the owner of the clan that those things belonged to, the dark side. he just wanted me to let you know that un should be shut down, because after liquidice resigned, it went down hill, and got dirty. there were many things done in un that were illegal to graal and were kn own of but not taken care of"

Haslo
05-27-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho
LordEric writes:say that i told you to tell them all that dw knew that the stuff was put up, and he knew almost everything it. it was menion leah that helped lord eric put it up. lord eric was the creater of all of that stuff, and the owner of the clan that those things belonged to, the dark side. he just wanted me to let you know that un should be shut down, because after liquidice resigned, it went down hill, and got dirty. there were many things done in un that were illegal to graal and were kn own of but not taken care of"

Raven you work here and now your trying to get yourself shut down? Whats this server coming to its own staff wants it shut down along with half of graal. Yet its still the most popular server out...odd the way life works isnt it?

AlexH
05-27-2002, 08:07 PM
UN won't be shut down.
It is the most popular server in the classic.
It rivals classic for player count.

Milkdude99
05-27-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by AlexH
UN won't be shut down.
It is the most popular server in the classic.
It rivals classic for player count. Being Popular will not keep a server up when it has illegal items and corrupt staff on it...... They will be given the time to correct the problem if they do not comply it will be shut down no matter how many play it...and that is a fact....

Admins
05-27-2002, 09:16 PM
Those inside levels and signs look cool,
but the starwars stuff should be removed

shavomombetto
05-28-2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
Being Popular will not keep a server up when it has illegal items and corrupt staff on it...... They will be given the time to correct the problem if they do not comply it will be shut down no matter how many play it...and that is a fact....

And then those players will go to classic, not to n-pulse, because thats why they play either classic or n-pulse, because they don't like any other server

Legondary_MyTH
05-28-2002, 10:28 AM
The point is UN is a discrace to Graal or any Role Playing game.
It has bad staff,illegal stuff,and a lack of point to the server or any quest or any house or anyTHING on the server.

UN is so popular because you can get away with anything you have a good chance of being staff even if you have been playing graal for 3 weeks and pkers seem to hang around there...

I do not see why anyone would want to play UN it is boring and
the players Mass every .34 seconds.

ACD
05-28-2002, 11:00 AM
I kinda disagree. Sure UN has no plot or anything but it is a hangout that many people like. Most of the staff there have like 300-400 hours (most). And yeah, basically UN is a pk place, most of the people are pkers. And lately there haven't been many masses. And the staff are editing the levels so that they look much better, like the Lost Forest or Conner Trail, and more. But yeah there are some bad things on the server like those "Free Sex" signs, etc. So... yeah.

Legondary_MyTH
05-28-2002, 11:56 AM
I know i guy who played sans untill it was shut down and he is Asst FAQ admin already and it isnt hard to get that many hours if you think about it x_x

UN=No fun,always getting pked when you are trying to hold a convo, always getting pked in spar rooms while you are sparring,good for nuttin waste of space

ACD
05-28-2002, 12:05 PM
Yeah, that's true, mainly everyone PK's, but that's why you hide in the water if you wanna talk :D

Boozy_Bravo
05-28-2002, 02:21 PM
My god, this is beyond ridiculous.

Dark Warlock, Brad, what are you trying to do? Do you think that Yakuna and his administration don't know about this? He's not at fault here; this stuff had been up there long before he came into power. However, seeing as he is owner, it is his responsibility to have it taken down. Which he is trying to do, and I'm positive seeing a couple of people come on here, whining, complaining, and insulting him and his playerworld does not help him get the job done any faster. He has not been owner for any more than a week, so just lay off and give him some time to take care of the matter. If more time passes and he still hasn't done so, then you can come on here and start up again.

As for the overall question of is UN worth being online, well that is debatable. It lacks almost every aspect of a good playerworld, which is also something that Yakuna is trying to fix. Keep in mind he did not make this mess, however, he is the one responsible for cleaning it up. I believe that he has taken a complete server makeover (new over world, quests, basically the whole thing) into heavy consideration. We can only hope that he chooses this course of action, and makes UN a presentable playerworld.

Tom_Raizan
05-28-2002, 08:34 PM
You took the words out of my mouth Boozy =) Thing is, Yakuna been working hard to change the server. So I don't really think it's nice to say he's a bad owner and such when you don't know the whole storie to it.

Also that most of the corrupt staffs has been fired, so you people don't have to worry about it anymore...guess thats all I have to say.

taz-graal
05-28-2002, 11:08 PM
I hope he can change the server alot, but make still have that classic UN feel.