PDA

View Full Version : Im Fu**king Annoyed With It Now....

Spark910
05-25-2002, 08:50 PM
Its Fuc*ing Annoying When you mine, YOU CAN BLOODY DO SO, I GOT SWORD BUT THE REASON I DO IN THE FUKING MINE IT TO BLOODY MINE, I AM ANNOYED NOW REALLY BAD I WANT TO MINE AND PEOPLE JUST FUC*ING HIT YOU ALL THE TIME CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THAT NOPK OR SOMEWAY SO MINES ARE NOT USED IN THERE, ITS ANNOYING, YOU CANT MIEN A THING WITHOUT GETTING HIT, ITS ANNOYING, NOT FUN, AND BORING EVERY FUC*ING BLOODY TIME.

LilNiglet
05-25-2002, 09:00 PM
I will ask you one more time.

CHANGE YOUR SIGS, YOU DID NOT MAKE THEM, AND YOU ARE MAKING PEOPLE CONFUSED.

CHANGE YOUR QUOTES, THEY ARE STUPID AND POINTLESS, AND ARE SIMPLY THERE TO SAY LOLOLZ I QUOTED STEFANS LOLOLOZ.\

And learn to type using periods and commas, and without capitalizing every other word! AAHHHHGGG!!!

vovavziggy
05-25-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by LilNiglet
I will ask you one more time.

CHANGE YOUR SIGS, YOU DID NOT MAKE THEM, AND YOU ARE MAKING PEOPLE CONFUSED.

CHANGE YOUR QUOTES, THEY ARE STUPID AND POINTLESS, AND ARE SIMPLY THERE TO SAY LOLOLZ I QUOTED STEFANS LOLOLOZ.\

And learn to type using periods and commas, and without capitalizing every other word! AAHHHHGGG!!!
harhar ;)

konidias
05-25-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Spark910
Its Fuc*ing Annoying When you mine, YOU CAN BLOODY DO SO, I GOT SWORD BUT THE REASON I DO IN THE FUKING MINE IT TO BLOODY MINE, I AM ANNOYED NOW REALLY BAD I WANT TO MINE AND PEOPLE JUST FUC*ING HIT YOU ALL THE TIME CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THAT NOPK OR SOMEWAY SO MINES ARE NOT USED IN THERE, ITS ANNOYING, YOU CANT MIEN A THING WITHOUT GETTING HIT, ITS ANNOYING, NOT FUN, AND BORING EVERY FUC*ING BLOODY TIME.

It's just a game for crying out loud. An ALPHA VERSION. ALPHA MEANING TESTING, MEANING REALLY EARLY RELEASE. Your whining annoys me. There is absolutely no point in mining, you can get all the gems you need from other people and people that already use them for you (putting coal in stoves, leaving iron on the stove and not using it, etc)

It's all just in test phase now anyway, it's going to be reset eventually. I'm sure Stefan already knows by now that it's annoying, but that doesn't mean it has to be fixed now.

LilNiglet
05-25-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by vovavziggy

harhar ;)
It's really pissing me off.

Poogle
05-25-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Spark910
Its Fuc*ing Annoying When you mine, YOU CAN BLOODY DO SO, I GOT SWORD BUT THE REASON I DO IN THE FUKING MINE IT TO BLOODY MINE, I AM ANNOYED NOW REALLY BAD I WANT TO MINE AND PEOPLE JUST FUC*ING HIT YOU ALL THE TIME CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THAT NOPK OR SOMEWAY SO MINES ARE NOT USED IN THERE, ITS ANNOYING, YOU CANT MIEN A THING WITHOUT GETTING HIT, ITS ANNOYING, NOT FUN, AND BORING EVERY FUC*ING BLOODY TIME. Dude shut up it makes Graal fun! Sum41 Edit-
P*ssing people of on Graal2002 just a minor offences its none of your concern i guess ill never learn im sick of bein told to wait my turn.

Tyhm
05-26-2002, 03:28 AM
1) There are 2 mines. At least one will be sparsely populated
2) Draw steel. If someone else does the same, offer (quickly) to defend his rocks if he defends your rocks, and take turns. It's very easy to hold the hallway in mine2.
3) If you don't want to die, drop some bread and run. Most legitimate players will accept your surrender, though newbies still seem to think kills count (and should therefore be much easier to accomplish)

TheFrozenFiend
05-26-2002, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm

3) If you don't want to die, drop some bread and run.

Or just slowly walk away.
If you dont stand and fight you arent going to die.
You heal too fast to die if you are moving around.

Spark910
05-26-2002, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

It's really pissing me off.

the quotes are not for YOUR amusment there there for me and my fried,s
Sig: I asked BirdBird b4 i used them so there.
People:Your screwed up if u get confused.