PDA

View Full Version : Closed post


fugitive316
05-16-2001, 11:10 AM
Okay as soon as Hawk asked why Trueheat was given a police tag, when Trueheat never asked...the topic was closed. The reason why the topic was being closed was because people were arguing, even though Gameo said he would not argue any more, and to my knowledge you need two people to argue.

This...isn't...right.


(This should not be deleted, since I am stating my opinion that something was done, that shouldn't have. I did not use vulgarity, nor anything of that nature)

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316
Okay as soon as Hawk asked why Trueheat was given a police tag, when Trueheat never asked...the topic was closed. The reason why the topic was being closed was because people were arguing, even though Gameo said he would not argue any more, and to my knowledge you need two people to argue.

This...isn't...right.


(This should not be deleted, since I am stating my opinion that something was done, that shouldn't have. I did not use vulgarity, nor anything of that nature)

I answered Hawk in an icq message. If you want to talk to me

75054885!

Hawk
05-16-2001, 11:13 AM
Hi!

it was because of arguing.
The tag was just made because Gameo trusted him.

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 11:13 AM
(James205)

Scalper, my good friend, you have always been right. Gameo only gets mad at people who arnt his friends, and lets them get away, but like me and gameo hate eachother, he will delete the post right away, and always rejects us.

CrazedMerlin
05-16-2001, 11:14 AM
Gameo, your turning into Lycia

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Immitat0r
(James205)

Scalper, my good friend, you have always been right. Gameo only gets mad at people who arnt his friends, and lets them get away, but like me and gameo hate eachother, he will delete the post right away, and always rejects us.

I respect Scalper. He does not lie.

Hawk
05-16-2001, 11:15 AM
Hi!

explain a little more.

freddyfox
05-16-2001, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Immitat0r
(James205)

Scalper, my good friend, you have always been right. Gameo only gets mad at people who arnt his friends, and lets them get away, but like me and gameo hate eachother, he will delete the post right away, and always rejects us.

TIP: It's "aren't" not "arnt".

And no, even Game has gotten mad at me more than once, so don't go pointing fingers.

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 11:17 AM
(James205)

Originally posted by StoneColdRichie


I respect Scalper. He does not lie.

Finally you admitted to my post.

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Immitat0r
(James205)



Finally you admitted to my post.
I never used the name "Killer Raptor". THAT is a lie.

Hawk
05-16-2001, 11:18 AM
Hi!

?? what do you mean? ?

smallballn13
05-16-2001, 11:19 AM
so, are we goin to argue again?

fugitive316
05-16-2001, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie


I answered Hawk in an icq message. If you want to talk to me

75054885!

I only stated my opinion, and I wanted to share that opinion with the rest of this message board.

I believe Trueheat was hired into the police only because of your association with him.

While he occupys a police tag that he uses "an hour a week" someone else could be on that police tag every day, and be a great police member.

But that is only my opinion. I'm not asking why you hired him, I'm only stating an opinion. To my knowledge this messageboard was intended for alot of things, and one of those being where you can post opinions. If you disagree with me, fine you have your own opinions.

I'm not trying to argue, I'm just trying to state my opinion.

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox


TIP: It's "aren't" not "arnt".

And no, even Game has gotten mad at me more than once, so don't go pointing fingers.

I do not care, if you could read in the other thread. He just got mad at you, all friends get mad at eachother, but when someone hates one another, they do other things instead of getting mad.

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316


I only stated my opinion, and I wanted to share that opinion with the rest of this message board.

I believe Trueheat was hired into the police only because of your association with him.

While he occupys a police tag that he uses "an hour a week" someone else could be on that police tag every day, and be a great police member.

But that is only my opinion. I'm not asking why you hired him, I'm only stating an opinion. To my knowledge this messageboard was intended for alot of things, and one of those being where you can post opinions. If you disagree with me, fine you have your own opinions.

I'm not trying to argue, I'm just trying to state my opinion.

I respect your opinion, but you're wrong. He's not taking up space at all. I hired him because of experience, and that alone.

fugitive316
05-16-2001, 11:21 AM
I didn't make this topic to flame/argue. I only wanted to state an opinion, and the topic it was corresponding with was closed.

Please stop arguing on this post.

smallballn13
05-16-2001, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316


I only stated my opinion, and I wanted to share that opinion with the rest of this message board.

I believe Trueheat was hired into the police only because of your association with him.

While he occupys a police tag that he uses "an hour a week" someone else could be on that police tag every day, and be a great police member.

But that is only my opinion. I'm not asking why you hired him, I'm only stating an opinion. To my knowledge this messageboard was intended for alot of things, and one of those being where you can post opinions. If you disagree with me, fine you have your own opinions.

I'm not trying to argue, I'm just trying to state my opinion.

exactlt!!!

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 11:21 AM
(James205)

Originally posted by StoneColdRichie

I never used the name "Killer Raptor". THAT is a lie.

Sorry, but grow up and stop with the name calling.
-Gameo

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Immitat0r


I do not care, if you could read in the other thread. He just got mad at you, all friends get mad at eachother, but when someone hates one another, they do other things instead of getting mad.

You don't care?

Wait, I don't understand.

You said I didn't accuse my friends of anything, Vermain proves you wrong, and you "don't care"?

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 11:24 AM
Scalper, please send me an icq message. I would like to talk to you.

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie


You don't care?

Wait, I don't understand.

You said I didn't accuse my friends of anything, Vermain proves you wrong, and you "don't care"?

I do not care about my errors I make is what I was saying.

smallballn13
05-16-2001, 11:26 AM
constant fighting!!!!

::sits in Lazy boy an watches::

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 11:26 AM
(James205)

Game can I ask you one thing? Why did you hire Icehawk and Marle for the police force? When they have no experience of being police? Why I think I have a pretty good idea why.

fugitive316
05-16-2001, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie
Scalper, please send me an icq message. I would like to talk to you.

Why? I stated my opinion. Thats all I wanted to do.

I have a very unbiased view on things, and like to share them.

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Immitat0r
(James205)

Game can I ask you one thing? Why did you hire Icehawk and Marle for the police force? When they have no experience of being police? Why I think I have a pretty good idea why.

Because I know they're intelligent people who are capable of doing their jobs fairly.

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316


Why? I stated my opinion. Thats all I wanted to do.

I have a very unbiased view on things, and like to share them.
It has nothing to do with that, I want to ask you a question.

Hawk
05-16-2001, 11:29 AM
Hi!

Okay, fair enough.

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie


Because I know they're intelligent people who are capable of doing their jobs fairly.

YOU DAONT USE CORRECT GRAWMMA! JAIL TIME I AM GAMEOS FWIEND!

Thats how it is going to be. You insist to think people are intelligent and *****s and idiots, but you don't know them.

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Immitat0r


YOU DAONT USE CORRECT GRAWMMA! JAIL TIME I AM GAMEOS FWIEND!

Thats how it is going to be. You insist to think people are intelligent and *****s and idiots, but you don't know them.

no, i don't.
you're saying i do.
i'm closing this topic, i answered your questions and now you're insulting me.