PDA

View Full Version : Unholy Nation Is Currupt!

Patrick-Keefer
05-25-2002, 06:20 AM
Staff there is currupt, but not all of them. Im asking for a globle to keep and eye on that server. I have been playing there for long time now and it's getting worse every day. =o/

Domini
05-25-2002, 06:20 AM
There is a playerworld forum for this.

LilNiglet
05-25-2002, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Patrick-Keefer
Staff there is currupt, but not all of them. Im asking for a globle to keep and eye on that server. I have been playing there for long time now and it's getting worse every day. =o/

hahah, you are ASKING for a GLOBAL?$! HAHAHAHAHAH

user13-xo
05-25-2002, 06:51 AM
wrong forum and why you need a gobal for

Brad
05-25-2002, 06:52 AM
oh please

what global would help?

Please, answer that?

What the hell does Nemesis do? Nothing? Yeah! That comes to mind!

Glory
05-25-2002, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Brad
oh please

what global would help?

Please, answer that?

What the hell does Nemesis do? Nothing? Yeah! That comes to mind!
Nemesis has helped me tons with PW problems...so has Kawaii

Yushiwa
05-25-2002, 07:00 AM
Why the **** do you need a global? You are a lieing son of a *****.

So, shut the **** up.

Patrick-Keefer
05-25-2002, 07:35 AM
Em ok. I want the problems to stop. And a globle would help get rid of the problem. And I don't post in the player world forums cause it wont let me duh.

zell12
05-25-2002, 07:39 AM
Well, the best thing to do is talk to Psyker... D'uh.:rolleyes:

ZanderX
05-25-2002, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Yushiwa
Why the **** do you need a global? You are a lieing son of a *****.

So, shut the **** up.

You know, restraining yourself is a darn good idea.

Darlene159
05-25-2002, 08:27 AM
apparantly UN wont get shut down nomatter what they do....there have been more valid complaints on the PW than any other

Python523
05-25-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Darlene159
apparantly UN wont get shut down nomatter what they do....there have been more valid complaints on the PW than any other
I think delteria still has more complaints than UN :(

taz-graal
05-25-2002, 08:35 AM
UN should have its own Complaint Forum on here :p

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-25-2002, 08:48 AM
Un should be shut down. It lacks everything good, except a community.. I think

Mman
05-25-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Un should be shut down. It lacks everything good, except a community.. I think

The same thing enters my mind about Classic all the time.
Only it doesn't have anything good, not even a community.

Mman
05-25-2002, 09:04 AM
I don't think that needs to be done, the owner needs to watch his staff and rid it of corruption that's what needs to be done.

IonFlux2001
05-25-2002, 09:10 AM
UN isnt that bad of a server =/. But the complaints are so much on it. I personally think some of the staff is curropt but thats there prob if you dont like UN then dont play there they get the most players out of all Clasic graal servers. So they have to be doing something right....

RavenTelvecho
05-25-2002, 09:37 AM
i work at un
and un is corrupt
yes it is
i know o.O. there very corrupt when they hire staff.. usually friends and not giving others a chance.

Darlene159
05-25-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by IonFlux2001
UN isnt that bad of a server =/. But the complaints are so much on it. I personally think some of the staff is curropt but thats there prob if you dont like UN then dont play there they get the most players out of all Clasic graal servers. So they have to be doing something right....

uh, no it isnt their problem....money is changing hands now remember?
They have alot of players because they can get by with stuff, same with classic

RavenTelvecho
05-25-2002, 10:51 AM

uh, no it isnt their problem....money is changing hands now remember?
They have alot of players because they can get by with stuff, same with classic
uh i dont agree there...

Legondary_MyTH
05-25-2002, 11:04 AM
Im sorry but UN shouldnt be a playerworld at all...
The staff abuse powers and ever since liquid left the NPCs and levels have gone bad...He always updated and such..I played there untill he quit.I heard from alot of people that the owner was 11 years lol ROTFL!
UN isnt fun anymore after i read the first couple UN post i went and found that conner and keiko's levels practicly havent changed since liquid quit...
Over all gameplay-Fun untill you finish the very simple quest
that the server has.
Ownership-Very bad
Staff-Corrupt
I look down on such a bad server:o

Multiflame
05-25-2002, 05:18 PM
!Wan was the best staff there i think

Thats because im him o.O:cool:

Yakuna2001
05-25-2002, 06:15 PM
this is getting ridiculous, people throwing accusations around like no oens business, well, any pw reviewer or whatever it is they have these days can come check unholynation out for illigal stuff. go and do it, its the onyl way people are gonna understand that there is NOTHING ILLIGAL ON THE SERVER ANYMORE. as for corrupt staff, wtf where is this accusation coming from, i dont have ANY corrupt staff at all, im probably the sctrictest owner with staff that any owner of u.n has ever had?! i mean wtf? im getting sick of it now. go ahead and check us out pysker or whoever wants to. in fact, why dont you ask hawk what he thinks? being as though he wants a job on u.n. yeah? so corrupt that even pw staff want a job, so shove that in your pipes and smoke it.
as for you moon goddess, you really dont know what your talking about, player world owners are suppose to stick together and help each other ut, not post in every bashing thread to try and get them shut down, especially as youve had it done to you before, you should know that 99% of the accusations on here are BS.

Dark Warlock
05-25-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho
i work at un
and un is corrupt
yes it is
i know o.O. there very corrupt when they hire staff.. usually friends and not giving others a chance.

Wow even a staff member says its corupt!
And I have heard rumors that he does only hire his friends, and that mostly clears up the rumor fom me and makes it true for me.

Mman
05-25-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by IonFlux2001

Yes it is a damn good server. The staff has problems tho, I saw some of this myself when Liquidshit deleted my UN forums account because I posted about how corrupt he and his staff were.

Dark Warlock
05-25-2002, 09:13 PM
Yes when I was gone for a couple days when yak was staff and Hawk said he was owner, but he aculy wasnt I was still owner what he did was delete my RC and my forum account.
:(

Darlene159
05-25-2002, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Yakuna2001
this is getting ridiculous, people throwing accusations around like no oens business, well, any pw reviewer or whatever it is they have these days can come check unholynation out for illigal stuff. go and do it, its the onyl way people are gonna understand that there is NOTHING ILLIGAL ON THE SERVER ANYMORE. as for corrupt staff, wtf where is this accusation coming from, i dont have ANY corrupt staff at all, im probably the sctrictest owner with staff that any owner of u.n has ever had?! i mean wtf? im getting sick of it now. go ahead and check us out pysker or whoever wants to. in fact, why dont you ask hawk what he thinks? being as though he wants a job on u.n. yeah? so corrupt that even pw staff want a job, so shove that in your pipes and smoke it.
as for you moon goddess, you really dont know what your talking about, player world owners are suppose to stick together and help each other ut, not post in every bashing thread to try and get them shut down, especially as youve had it done to you before, you should know that 99% of the accusations on here are BS.

Wait a minute now, I am not bashing UN, I do play UN...I go by what I see....I was on there yesterday and found a house with a post in it with a sign that says something like "A humping post for all you horn dogs" what is that? Its uncalled for and stupid, and it is only one of many things I have seen on UN. Neither one of Us want to see any PW go down, all I am saying is that the problems keep going on and on, and it seems nothing is changing. I am not bashing at all. Moon God has even offered to help out UN to Hawk. You need to calm down and take a look at what is going on

Yakuna2001
05-25-2002, 09:33 PM

Wait a minute now, I am not bashing UN, I do play UN...I go by what I see....I was on there yesterday and found a house with a post in it with a sign that says something like "A humping post for all you horn dogs" what is that? Its uncalled for and stupid, and it is only one of many things I have seen on UN. Neither one of Us want to see any PW go down, all I am saying is that the problems keep going on and on, and it seems nothing is changing. I am not bashing at all. Moon God has even offered to help out UN to Hawk. You need to calm down and take a look at what is going on
well if peopel didnt keep start **** DOWN TEH U.N threads and instead PM'ED ME or AIM'ED me ( i give out my aim to anyone who wants it freelyso dont say you cant contact me ) then maybe i would know about these problems and fix the damn things. ive onyl been owner for two weeks, i dont know about EVERYTHING on the server ( apart from what ive already fixed and cleared out ) so how am i suppsoe to do soem,thing about it? you posting in these threads doesnt help anyone, telling ME would help. i cant do anymroe than fix what i know about, im not phsyic am i, so just tell me and ill fix it, as i have done with the shield and many other things. as for you DW, you CAUSED msot of the illigal stuff, so please just shut up, and quit like you said.

Yakuna2001
05-25-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Mman

Yes it is a damn good server. The staff has problems tho, I saw some of this myself when Liquidshit deleted my UN forums account because I posted about how corrupt he and his staff were.
erm, liquidice hasnt been owner for how long now? 3-4 months? this is old news and has nothing to do with staff now, so please keep up to date.

Yakuna2001
05-25-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Dark Warlock
Yes when I was gone for a couple days when yak was staff and Hawk said he was owner, but he aculy wasnt I was still owner what he did was delete my RC and my forum account.
:(
erm, i didnt delete anything. nor did i "steal ownership" please dont post BS.

Dark Warlock
05-25-2002, 09:53 PM
I never said you stole ownership it was a misunderstading but I was just saying. Just like how you fired a few people for no reason.

Yakuna2001
05-25-2002, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Dark Warlock
I never said you stole ownership it was a misunderstading but I was just saying. Just like how you fired a few people for no reason.
k who did i fire for 'no reason'? only people ive actually fired is like, wait, no one. some peopel quit, and some head of departments have fired people, but me actually, i havent fired anyone. so please state facts not fiction.

Multiflame
05-25-2002, 10:27 PM
Wan should of been owner or co-owner he can make levls leet

Yakuna2001
05-25-2002, 10:33 PM

k who did i fire for 'no reason'? only people ive actually fired is like, wait, no one. some peopel quit, and some head of departments have fired people, but me actually, i havent fired anyone. so please state facts not fiction.
i take it back, i fired one perosn, Mystical Dragon, for breaking his own rules.

haunter
05-26-2002, 12:43 AM

i take it back, i fired one perosn, Mystical Dragon, for breaking his own rules.

Three chears for hipocrocy! ;D

Aliendude
05-26-2002, 01:35 AM
I love the reason why I was banned on UN...I was banned because I was banned o.O I only went on there once for a few minutes.

Yakuna2001
05-26-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Aliendude
I love the reason why I was banned on UN...I was banned because I was banned o.O I only went on there once for a few minutes.
heh, u were banned by previous managemnt of the server, i checked the logs, and plus all staff with ban capabilities now write it in ftp. it isnt there.

Snappledragon
05-26-2002, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Multiflame
Wan should of been owner or co-owner he can make levls leet
no you shouldnt, you suck at levels, plus you have used trainers a whole lot, and not to mention credit card fraud.

Yakuna2001
05-26-2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Snappledragon

no you shouldnt, you suck at levels, plus you have used trainers a whole lot, and not to mention credit card fraud.
ROFL
ouch.

Neonight
05-26-2002, 03:11 AM
Complaints:

Old Delteria ranks first with everyone but staff
Unholy Nations ranks second with most people and no staff
Valikorlia ranks third with... everyone but staff. They stole my graphics, but Virtue took them down, thank God.

Milkdude99
05-26-2002, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Multiflame
Wan should of been owner or co-owner he can make levls leet Co Owners need to be able to manage ..... making good levels is a plus but managing Staff is the key to Ownership..

Aliendude
05-26-2002, 04:40 AM

heh, u were banned by previous managemnt of the server, i checked the logs, and plus all staff with ban capabilities now write it in ftp. it isnt there.

Yeah...so can I be unbanned? ^^

Falcor
05-26-2002, 05:14 AM
blah blah blah. yak yak yak. blah blah blah.

Will this ever end? You do realizes the no matter how hard you whine about something like this, it never gets done. quit yer belly aching.

Multiflame
05-26-2002, 10:24 PM
I used a trainer o.O give me info on were to get it and how ?!
BTW ur levels suck it just shows i didnt hire u as a lat because u sucked!
And i dont see you with a lat job does any 1?!
UR JUST A FREAK WANNA BE!.
I HAD LAT ADMIN ON UN MITHICA GOT OFFERD ON ENIGMA U GOT OFFERD A CRUMMY WANNA BE ON RUDORA!.
now thats something.!

Coolgirl
05-27-2002, 03:42 AM
I am staff on Unholy Nation, I am GP. I can assure you the staff arent corrupt, Yakuna is the best owner UN never had. Their's always an Events Team online to entertain the players. It's true, Each time I come online, I could participate to 30 events per day MINIMUM, I never saw any ET on any others servers except G2K1. Theres is no illegal NPCs! Ô.ô what the hell are these lies? =/
Anyway I wanted to say, I live in Canada, I paid $30 US to play on Unholy Nation, it means I paid $43 CAN. And I paid my p2p account TO PLAY ONLY ON UNHOLY NATION BECAUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE SERVER! If ever they shut down UN, I will harrass Bomber and Unixmad until they Give me back my money. I think they shoudnlt take down the servers AFTER Making all graal p2p!
The players who Paid to have a p2p to play on their favorites servers, DANG the servers got shutted down.. It's freaking idiot..

Btw, When I was hired, I didn't knew at all who was Yakuna, I knew only that he was the owner. I learned to know him more and he is really nice.

Yakuna, I'm on your side.

I hope you will all keep in mind that if they delete UN, they will make so many ppl sad and mad...

Cya

Mman
05-27-2002, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Falcor
blah blah blah. yak yak yak. blah blah blah.

Will this ever end? You do realizes the no matter how hard you whine about something like this, it never gets done. quit yer belly aching.

Whining does nothing. If UN's staff is ever gonna be fixed, it should be completely redone. Fire everyone then bring back the good ones and hire new people. All the corrupt ones are gone and new people have a shot at becoming staff. UN could use new people who haven't been tainted by corruption.

Coolgirl
05-27-2002, 03:54 AM
No Yakuna shouldnt fire everybody and hire back other ppl, because staff arenot corrupt. If Raven say staff are corrupt, that's because HE IS but not the others.. SaSsY KiLLa, Tom Raizan, TRC, Haslo, Damion Wildfire, siRAND, sempter, KillJoy, and all the others are REALLY not corrupt.

Mman
05-27-2002, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Coolgirl
No Yakuna shouldnt fire everybody and hire back other ppl, because staff arenot corrupt. If Raven say staff are corrupt, that's because HE IS but not the others.. SaSsY KiLLa, Tom Raizan, TRC, Haslo, Damion Wildfire, siRAND, sempter, KillJoy, and all the others are REALLY not corrupt.

I was saying hire back the ones he knows aren't corrupt. The good stay, the bad go.

Patrick-Keefer
05-27-2002, 09:18 AM
I can say I love UN, but it does not matter what some of you say. I know there is curruption and I just want it to stop so I and many others can enjoy the server like it is ment to be.

Staff are fighting, staff are abusing powers. Im not gonna say who is and who is not, not all do this.

I have over 600 hours there now. Im not leaving tell im done helping it. Im not staff there but I like to offer my help there. Reason why I created the guild Time Lords. Helps staff on any server find hackers and or what not illegal activity.

Please I just want to help. And please fix these problems. I can't help you. Just tell you how it is for them who are blind to see the truth.

And all of you please stop fighting.:(

Mman
05-27-2002, 09:42 AM
I must commend your efforts, despite the fact that I know damn well they won't result in a thing. Rather than replying the way he did in this thread, Yakuna should have worked with people who complain to solve these problems.

Patrick-Keefer
05-27-2002, 03:26 PM
Mman you are a very wize person, I can tell.

You have that nice little pic of you are a what ever, and I have check out that address and I don't see a mage quiz just a villain one, so do I take that one?

I would have given up long ago. People say I have changed into a more evil side, from what I used to be. What they do that is bad does not effect just them it effects the players as well. I just wish they would see it.

ZanderX
05-27-2002, 03:29 PM
Anyway I wanted to say, I live in Canada, I paid $30 US to play on Unholy Nation, it means I paid $43 CAN. And I paid my p2p account TO PLAY ONLY ON UNHOLY NATION BECAUSE IT'S MY FAVORITE SERVER! If ever they shut down UN, I will harrass Bomber and Unixmad until they Give me back my money. I think they shoudnlt take down the servers AFTER Making all graal p2p!
The players who Paid to have a p2p to play on their favorites servers, DANG the servers got shutted down.. It's freaking idiot..

1) They don't give refunds, you agreed to this when you made your account.

2) They have the right to do whatever they please, the servers belong to them. If they think a server is giving GO a bad name or is not good, they can take it down if they damn well please.

3) Why get p2p for just one server? Very, very sad. If you only want to play on one particular server, borrow someone's account or something, don't buy your own. Buy an account if you want to play globally and enjoy multiple servers.

4) Canadian? English speaking Canadian? You suck.

Haslo
05-27-2002, 06:25 PM

yea thx valoux. You do a good job too..but some peeps like dr who here dont seem to appreciate the work majority of the staff on UN actually do. TRC is uploading 24/7, Pixie is scripting our npc server and helping out with scripts for staff and players alike, gps doing their best to keep order on our server, not to mention the work the rest of the staff do(we could use more ETs i admit that). Im sorry you feel this way dr. who but if you have a prob with the way staff are managed and only peeps that are jealous of UN or hate it for whatever reason, either or, should just drop it. Then theres brad here whos trying to get us shut down while supporting DW who got banned from these forums and even lets him post on his acct. If we are so corrupt unixmad would have shut us down by now but instead hes giving us an NPC Server. So if anyone has any complaints keep em to yourselves unixmad and stefan will take care of us if we ever do anything "corrupt" or steal "illegal" gfx.

RokkumanZero
05-27-2002, 10:36 PM
Thanks Val and Haslo. I try the best I can to help the server. I never upload any illegal stuff. if I do I realize my fault and delete it right away :D

Milkdude99
05-27-2002, 10:53 PM
What I would do if I were UN is just make note of the complaints . check out the validity of the claims and act accordingly.Debating on these boards will get UN nowhere because the people who have made up their minds won't change them anyway no matter what you do or say, I am neither condoning or condeming UN , only pointing out the uselessness of debating this on the Boards.So to UN I say this fix the problems with the GFX and the problems with Staff and ignore the narrow minded people (some not all) here.But to Yakuna I say this NEVER say your Staff is not corrupt, because sometimes you may find they have done things you do not know about , check out each and every complaint, even if it seems to be a really trusted Staff member, sometimes not always; you may find there is some truth in what they say. Always require proof of any wrong doing supposely done by Staff.Hold strick to the rules and NEVER bend or break them for anyone. This is my advice to UN and Good Luck on the mountainous task at hand you have Yakuna.... ;)

Mman
05-27-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX
3) Why get p2p for just one server? Very, very sad. If you only want to play on one particular server, borrow someone's account or something, don't buy your own. Buy an account if you want to play globally and enjoy multiple servers.

No, borrowing accounts is bad, so is sharing accounts. People who share accounts should be banned. Account sharing has caused trouble. I've seen it all the time, person A lends account to person B, person B hacks on person A's account, person A's account is banned, and person A comes here and *****es about being banned for something he didn't do. Account sharing causes nothing but loss of profits for staff and nothing but trouble for players. The staff should ban anyone they see sharing accounts.
If you refuse to buy your own account you have no business playing graal at all.

Patrick-Keefer
05-28-2002, 01:50 AM
Fine then...I give up...

I guess i'll just stop playing graal and go back to my admin job on Paltalk.

and i was only pointing out the bad part. Yes i agree TRC is very good at his job and should be promoted big time for it. and JillJoy and Draken Fire are also very good GP's, Tom is a good ET, Okilian is a very good admin. i may have missed some but there i have named the people who stick out the most and they do a good job from what i can tell. so stop thinking im trying to say all the staff is currupt.

I try to be friends with the staff and other people on UN. But mostly every time and this is true, i get called *** or NOOB by people.

Okilian
05-28-2002, 03:17 AM
Moon God...you are right. You can never say that staff is totally not corrupt, cause there will always be that one person who defies the rules. U just got to konw how to deal with it. Commenting on how UN is corrupt on here is going to get you all no where. If you were to maybe suggest something instead of saying just shut it down, we'd all get along better. I know if I saw something on N-Pulse, I wouldn't just say they need to be shut down. We are a graal community, we should act like one

Mman
05-28-2002, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by Okilian
Moon God...you are right. You can never say that staff is totally not corrupt, cause there will always be that one person who defies the rules. U just got to konw how to deal with it. Commenting on how UN is corrupt on here is going to get you all no where. If you were to maybe suggest something instead of saying just shut it down, we'd all get along better. I know if I saw something on N-Pulse, I wouldn't just say they need to be shut down. We are a graal community, we should act like one

Agreed, whining about its corruption does nothing, the best thing to do about a problem is to solve the problem, not sit around whining.

BARGAD
05-28-2002, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Okilian

What in your own eyes may be seen by you as best for the server, others will see it as you are corrupt x.x!

I got called power hungry because when I was staff on UnholyNation I did not allow any swearing at all... by myself I thought I followed the rules, as I should do, warning everyone who swore, and if they continued I jailed them.
But others said that they should be allowed to swear on Graal, or atleast use minor swear words... and that I just wanted to show my power.

I guess we where both right in a way O.o!

Dark Warlock should stop saying Yakuna does a bad job managing UnholyNation after this such a short period. And he should maybe checked out what was upploaded when he was the owner. But I guess he did, but missed some stuff x.x!

Yakuna should not say that old levels upploaded is someone elses fault, instead solving the problems, because Dark Warlock has absolutley no power to actually changing anything on the server at the moment.

And I should get some sleep...! :asleep:

Ugh... most likly in the wrong thread, but ah well... most UnholyNation hating threads is quite the same :)

And like... have someone neutral GFX person check out UnholyNation, because I guess Brad quite dislikes the server. ^_^

Ack... this was no critizism to anyone really, or atleast not tried to be, but it most likly where :(

Okilian
05-28-2002, 04:19 AM
We missed you gori..hehe

But about the brad thing....it doesn't help that a person is naturally against a server...I mean, you should have a neutral person...

Patrick-Keefer
05-28-2002, 09:50 AM
Im no longer going to commet on the server. Sorry for all this.

Tom_Raizan
05-28-2002, 07:19 PM
Hehe..my first post on g2k1 forums..but anyways..Doc..you did a bad thing, hope you don't do it again ;P

Patrick-Keefer
05-29-2002, 06:12 AM
I always wondered how many people hated UN. Well it's clear now.

Snappledragon
05-29-2002, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Patrick-Keefer
I always wondered how many people hated UN. Well it's clear now.

your a stupid, you going to have to stay in collage for about 20 years until you will be ready for the real world.

Coolgirl
05-29-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX

1) They don't give refunds, you agreed to this when you made your account.

2) They have the right to do whatever they please, the servers belong to them. If they think a server is giving GO a bad name or is not good, they can take it down if they damn well please.

4) Canadian? English speaking Canadian? You suck.

1) Yeah it's right, but if they had to delete servers, they should do it BEFORE Graal becomes all p2p

2) Yeah I got nothing to say about this

3) BECAUSE I am staff on UN, and I need to have P2P if I want to be staff. It's not sad, i'm very happy, I don't care to pay for Unholy Nation, But I care for all other servers. UN is my favorite, and listen to this.. All ppl who had p2p before all graal becomes p2p, on which server was they playing? On G2K1 only.. So HAHA I'm not the only one who pay to play only on OnE server.. Fool =/

4) I live in Quebec, so I am Québécoise and I learned to speak english at school, like some of you english ppl who are learning to speak french at school. I'm proud to be Québécoise so I don't suck, you do =)

Hehe Cya =)

Tom_Raizan
05-29-2002, 02:34 PM
I learn english in USA =) But anyways, I got my P2P account long time ago..UN is my home server..like most of you might have your own home servers too...like few things there and here, each people has it's own thoughs..thats what expained Graal. =P

Darlene159
05-30-2002, 01:22 AM

1) Yeah it's right, but if they had to delete servers, they should do it BEFORE Graal becomes all p2p

2) Yeah I got nothing to say about this

3) BECAUSE I am staff on UN, and I need to have P2P if I want to be staff. It's not sad, i'm very happy, I don't care to pay for Unholy Nation, But I care for all other servers. UN is my favorite, and listen to this.. All ppl who had p2p before all graal becomes p2p, on which server was they playing? On G2K1 only.. So HAHA I'm not the only one who pay to play only on OnE server.. Fool =/

4) I live in Quebec, so I am Québécoise and I learned to speak english at school, like some of you english ppl who are learning to speak french at school. I'm proud to be Québécoise so I don't suck, you do =)

Hehe Cya =)

in reply to #1
thats an unreasonable way of thinking, they shouldnt keep servers that dont get fixed (not sying there are any on that wont get fixed). If they dont work, they dont work, and should be taken down to make room for new servers that might/will work

in reply to #3
I paid because I am owner of N-pulse, but if npulse gets shut down or something, I will enjoy the other servers, there are other good servers out there, you should open your mind

MysticalDragonP2P
05-31-2002, 12:02 AM
I was currently fired by a curropt staff Yakuna that wasnt even staff he promoted him self to co-owner then owner he is not even staff Nemesis is dealing with the problem the best he can it takes time
Thank You

MysticalDragonP2P
05-31-2002, 12:08 AM
Im sick of Yakuna Lieing errr.i Honestly think DW should remain with owner ship but thats my thought,and yakuna you are curropt i yellled at for several times for makeing sexual jokes about peoples mothers and dont deny it step down like a man before some one pulls you down

Okilian
05-31-2002, 02:04 AM
MD...a couple things here

1) SHh...this is old...so enough
2) you were fired cause u disobeyed your own rules, deal
3) Yakuna is owner, deal.

Yakuna2001
05-31-2002, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by MysticalDragonP2P
Im sick of Yakuna Lieing errr.i Honestly think DW should remain with owner ship but thats my thought,and yakuna you are curropt i yellled at for several times for makeing sexual jokes about peoples mothers and dont deny it step down like a man before some one pulls you down
rofl ur funny.

Okilian
05-31-2002, 02:47 AM
Dude...seriously MD...after I have people telling me you are hacking me...you think you'll ever get anywhere again in graal....you over react.