PDA

View Full Version : Game read this.

Hulk Hogan
05-16-2001, 10:31 AM
Den said this:
"I was jailed the other day by Minion because I hit Ice Pick ONCE with my sword. Then,when he finally let me out,I hit him again(Ice PIck,but not killing him),and he told Fai I killed him 5 times. >.< (But luckily Fai has a brain, and was able to tell he was lying. =D)"

But yet Minion still has his tag. :(

Also you didn't even listen to my side of the story!

My side:

Well Penguin was harrassing me (more than just the nick) but my keybaord some of the keys wont always work so I couldn' t get pics(need a new one ^-^).....so i jailed him for 2 min and then i lied about it on the msg board because i had no proof ! I'm sorry about lieing but why should the person who puts the most time on Police be fired for jailing someone for what they did for only 2 min when it should had been jailed for more......

Game you wont even listen to me on this. Only because Cloud Strife and Penguin complain doesn't mean I should be fired. Me and Chris Kill'em now have about 10 people supporting me.

TrueHeat you can close this thread I dont want to hear Penguin or Cloud whin about this . So please close it Game read it and pm me back.

Thank You,

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 10:35 AM
I'm taking away Minion's tag, I just didn't know his accountname.
IceHawk just told me, talk to me about things before posting them here.