PDA

View Full Version : Is Gameo right for Moderator

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 10:21 AM
(James205)

I VOTED NO YOU ALL SHOULD

Answer seriously, does he deserver to be moderator? Has he always had a good attitude towards things, not rejecting others for what they think?

05-16-2001, 10:25 AM
umm... actually, you voted yes...

waar
05-16-2001, 10:26 AM
i won't be surprised if this thread is deleted.

Nai
05-16-2001, 10:26 AM
I voted Yes, Gameo is my friend. Not just because of that but because I think he does a good job deleting spam posts like yours.

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 10:27 AM
(James205)

Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica
umm... actually, you voted yes...

I just voted.

No, I don't think he is.

Immitat0r
(James205)

Originally posted by Nai
I voted Yes, Gameo is my friend. Not just because of that but because I think he does a good job deleting spam posts like yours.

Like mine? How is this a spam topic? It has a point, its not saying I like cheese, there has been a argument about gameo becoming moderator.

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 10:36 AM
If I'm not, then neither is TrueHeaT.

05-16-2001, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie
If I'm not, then neither is TrueHeaT.

Why?

Chrismas
05-16-2001, 10:38 AM
Heh hes got a point.

Hawk
05-16-2001, 10:38 AM
Please explain why you said no TrueHeaT :D

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

Why?

You were just as bad as me with Lycia.
You were also mean to new posters. I don't see how you're any better then I am.

Chrismas
OoooOOOoooo the truths coming out... yay!

Immitat0r
(James205)

You can't admit it not, that your right for the job, so you try to blame some one else. Gameo, people like you, I know that but you are not right for moderator. I think people should give a honest opinion about who they think should be there moderator. You even said it yourself your not right for the job.

Because I don't agree with mods arguing with posters, I don't agree with mods being so strict about spam, I don't agree with akjhdddddkfjhsdjgsfdjfdj

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Immitat0r
(James205)

You can't admit it not, that your right for the job, so you try to blame some one else. Gameo, people like you, I know that but you are not right for moderator. I think people should give a honest opinion about who they think should be there moderator. You even said it yourself your not right for the job.

"Can't admit it not" - That doesn't make any sense.

You're saying I shouldn't be mod because of pass behavior, TrueHeaT was the same. I was wrong when I said it, and I haven't been given a chance.

All I get is flamed.

05-16-2001, 10:41 AM

You were just as bad as me with Lycia.
You were also mean to new posters. I don't see how you're any better then I am.

I said long before I became mod I would change all of that to become mod. I have. You said yourself you'd be a bad one.
I don't understand how I was mean to new posters though. I was an ******* to Lycia for sure though.

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 10:41 AM
(James205)

Trueheat should not, He has actually done a good job, I havent seen him delete one post because someone says he doesnt disserve the job, if I say your name or disagree with you, say bye bye to the post.

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 10:42 AM
Because I don't agree with mods arguing with posters, I don't agree with mods being so strict about spam, I don't agree with akjhdddddkfjhsdjgsfdjfdj

No. I posted my reasons as to why.
You were just as bad as me, you said it yourself that Vermain should have the job, yet you won the silly election and got the spot. What makes you any better then me?

Hawk
Hi.

I do not like it when moderators argue with players either, but sometimes its good when its FOR the good.

StoneColdRichie
(James205)

Trueheat should not, He has actually done a good job, I havent seen him delete one post because someone says he doesnt disserve the job, if I say your name or disagree with you, say bye bye to the post.

Actually, TrueHeaT deleted 2 threads in which you attacked me and a few of those "Killer Raptor" posts you made. False statement, again.

05-16-2001, 10:43 AM

No. I posted my reasons as to why.
You were just as bad as me, you said it yourself that Vermain should have the job, yet you won the silly election and got the spot. What makes you any better then me?

I said vermain and I should co-moderate.

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 10:44 AM
(James205)

"Can't admit it not" - That doesn't make any sense.

You're saying I shouldn't be mod because of pass behavior, TrueHeaT was the same. I was wrong when I said it, and I haven't been given a chance.

All I get is flamed.

No this is good, for all the people who you made fun of, reject, Trueheat changed, you never did, trueheat told you to, but it is impossible for true *******s to change. You have made fun of 34423 people, now your trying to make us all sad because now people have relized what your doing.

Its like whats your favorite color?
Some other guy: "Green."
Gameo: "Green is *** you *****."

Actually, TrueHeaT deleted 2 threads in which you attacked me and a few of those "Killer Raptor" posts you made. False statement, again.

I didn't delete the killer raptor thread or posts...
I deleted those threads because there's nothing I hate more than a pointless flame war that doesn't involve Lycia.

StoneColdRichie

I said long before I became mod I would change all of that to become mod. I have. You said yourself you'd be a bad one.
I don't understand how I was mean to new posters though. I was an ******* to Lycia for sure though.

What about Brandon? He came here and said he owned Bravo and you blew up on him? I defended him and he sent me a pm actually THANKING me.

I am also trying to change all of that, but once again, all I get is flamed.

fugitive316
We need moderators who do not or never did play graal.

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 10:45 AM
(James205)

No this is good, for all the people who you made fun of, reject, Trueheat changed, you never did, trueheat told you to, but it is impossible for true *******s to change. You have made fun of 34423 people, now your trying to make us all sad because now people have relized what your doing.

Its like whats your favorite color?
Some other guy: "Green."
Gameo: "Green is *** you *****."

i would never say that, false.

Immitat0r
(James205)

Killer Raptor story is not fale, you know everyone made fun of your name "the game." in the baddies of course, so you changed your name to killer raptor, then quit because people made fun of you again. So you come back and suck up to everyone. Now look at you making fun of other peoples opinions, what they think, names.

Fai
Originally posted by fugitive316
We need moderators who do not or never did play graal.

That is actually a super duper idea.

EThor
05-16-2001, 10:46 AM
Game, I think you are a good Spam Police, but I think you are being a bit to strict on it.

Hawk
Hi.

I believe you get flamed all the time because you started everyone on, "Lycia is fat" That's what I hear.

I attacked Brandon for keeping such a poor playerworld, as I'd probably do to most playerworld owners, board newbies or not. If you think I attacked him for being new, you're wrong.

Immitat0r
(James205)

i would never say that, false.

That is a load of ****(excuse my language), you always did that to me, and whenever I tried to be friends, you always backstabbed me as you did to Lycia, because you thought she was going to be Assistant Account Manager. Now you have the job! Congrats Gameo! Now what ***** more and more!

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 10:47 AM
(James205)

Killer Raptor story is not fale, you know everyone made fun of your name "the game." in the baddies of course, so you changed your name to killer raptor, then quit because people made fun of you again. So you come back and suck up to everyone. Now look at you making fun of other peoples opinions, what they think, names.

no one made fun of my name, The Game. well, evolve did.

i've only used 2 names in the history of Graal: The Game and Kurt Angle (for like 3 days).

I never used the name "killor raptor", i quit a long time ago because of a person called Dark Grievences, who is now a very good friend.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
THAT IS ALL FALSE?

Ask King Clops if I was ever "Killer Raptor"

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 10:48 AM
(James205)

That is a load of ****(excuse my language), you always did that to me, and whenever I tried to be friends, you always backstabbed me as you did to Lycia, because you thought she was going to be Assistant Account Manager. Now you have the job! Congrats Gameo! Now what ***** more and more!

no, i never did that. i just defend myself.

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 10:49 AM
(James205)

i've only used 2 days in the history of Graal: The Game and Kurt Angle (for like 3 days).

I never used the name "killor raptor", i quit a long time ago because of a person called Dark Grievences, who is now a very good friend.

THAT IS ALL FALSE?

Who said King Clops? I am talking about Super Nick, Roman who else I will ask him. He doesn't lie thats a ton of bullcrap gameo. You know it is.

EThor
FLAMEWAR!!!! AHHHHH :( At least it's going to turn into one....

i've only used 2 names in the history of Graal: The Game and Kurt Angle (for like 3 days).

THAT IS ALL FALSE?

YOU WERE KURT ANGLE?!
AHHHHHHASDGSAJLFASLHFLASDHFDS
HE WAS EVIL :(

StoneColdRichie
I attacked Brandon for keeping such a poor playerworld, as I'd probably do to most playerworld owners, board newbies or not. If you think I attacked him for being new, you're wrong.

You still attacked him!

fugitive316
05-16-2001, 10:50 AM

no one made fun of my name, The Game.

I made fun of your name.

05-16-2001, 10:50 AM

You still attacked him!
Bah
owners of bad playerworlds like Bravo deserve it.

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 10:51 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Immitat0r
(James205)

Who said King Clops? I am talking about Super Nick, Roman who else I will ask him. He doesn't lie thats a ton of bullcrap gameo. You know it is. [/QUOTE

I don't know Roman, but you can ask SuperNick. I never used the name "Killer Raptor". That is a blatant lie.

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 10:51 AM
(James205)

no, i never did that. i just defend myself.

Defend yourself? When someone agrees with you, or tell them there opinion about it? Thats a total load of crap, you know thats a lie, everyone does. You made fun about everyone. You have no care for anyone, I think we need a moderator who cares, not just decide to delete ones post about the moderator, in tyhms words,"You are just another brick wall like the others, nothing diffrent about you."

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 10:52 AM

I made fun of your name.

i've must have never noticed it!

Hawk
05-16-2001, 10:52 AM
Hi.

I like the idea of having a moderator who does not play graal.
Or how about does not play graal that much?
maybe once a month?

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 10:53 AM
(James205)

Defend yourself? When someone agrees with you, or tell them there opinion about it? Thats a total load of crap, you know thats a lie, everyone does. You made fun about everyone. You have no care for anyone, I think we need a moderator who cares, not just decide to delete ones post about the moderator, in tyhms words,"You are just another brick wall like the others, nothing diffrent about you."

No. I defend myself. I refuse to argue any longer, this is ridiculous, IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE MY SCREENNAME IS super rjoconnell and my ICQ # is 75054885

Immitat0r
(James205)

Who said King Clops? I am talking about Super Nick, Roman who else I will ask him. He doesn't lie thats a ton of bullcrap gameo. You know it is. [/B][/QUOTE

I don't know Roman, but you can ask SuperNick. I never used the name "Killer Raptor". That is a blatant lie. [/B]

Alright, now I have another reason why you should not be a moderator, lying, that is a lie, a big one, I know what is the truth, you just don't want to look stupid because of the passed. Of course you deny the fact of knowing my brother, but you also said before you knew him and hated him. Another lie.

Originally posted by Hawk
Hi.

I like the idea of having a moderator who does not play graal.
Or how about does not play graal that much?
maybe once a month?

I play like an hour a week :rolleyes:

Hawk
05-16-2001, 10:54 AM
Hi.

TrueHeaT is suitable enough for a good moderator :)

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 10:55 AM
(James205)

i've must have never noticed it!

DON'T CALL NAMES

-TrueHeaT

fugitive316

I play like an hour a week :rolleyes:

Why are you Police then?

Hi.

So are you my one-town-away friend!

Why are you Police then?
Because Gameo made me a tag.

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 10:56 AM
(James205)

Alright, now I have another reason why you should not be a moderator, lying, that is a lie, a big one, I know what is the truth, you just don't want to look stupid because of the passed. Of course you deny the fact of knowing my brother, but you also said before you knew him and hated him. Another lie.

YOU CAN NOT SAY I USED A NAME.
YOU ARE NOT ME. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE.

"You used this name because I said you did and because I said it, it must be true!"

I NEVER used that name. I will go look for SuperNick.

EThor
Hi.

I think TrueHeat is doing a fine job. Keep it up TrueHeat :)

smallballn13
then why are u in Police THT

u are on only an hour a week!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by EThor

I think TrueHeat is doing a fine job. Keep it up TrueHeat :)

TrueHeaT IS doing a very good job.
I've been on the job one day and all I get is flamed.

Hawk
Hi.

What a reason. =(

smallballn13
u are still doin a good moderator job!!!:) :) :)

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 10:58 AM
(James205)

YOU CAN NOT SAY I USED A NAME.
YOU ARE NOT ME. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE.

"You used this name because I said you did and because I said it, it must be true!"

I NEVER used that name. I will go look for SuperNick.

I didnt say it is true, I said the damn passed of you is true, lying is bad, I know it is true, the fact I was there for half of it, and also was there when you where killer raptor. No more lies, and also you said you wernt going to post and you stopped, YET ANOTHER LIE BY YOU!

Hawk
05-16-2001, 10:59 AM
Hi.

Is this going to be a thread of arguing?

fugitive316

I walked into that one.

I don't see why we need a Police member who is on for an hour a week. Gameo, why do we need a Police member who doesn't spend enough time online to do his job effectively?

Immitat0r
(James205)

oh so when you get flamed, everything is bad, for the 1st time, you cant do your little errors checker thingy, it is plainly stupid, only people who are your friends check over and over on there messages. I plainly have no reason to have perfect grammer/spelling/punctuation on a message that is pointless.

Hulk Hogan
05-16-2001, 11:00 AM
Game read your pm!! :(

I walked into that one.

I don't see why we need a Police member who is on for an hour a week. Gameo, why do we need a Police member who doesn't spend enough time online to do his job effectively?

I don't know I did not ask to be police!
delete my tag!

StoneColdRichie

I walked into that one.

because he was a GP on Classic. i trust him with a tag.

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 11:01 AM
(James205)

I didnt say it is true, I said the damn passed of you is true, lying is bad, I know it is true, the fact I was there for half of it, and also was there when you where killer raptor. No more lies, and also you said you wernt going to post and you stopped, YET ANOTHER LIE BY YOU!

I NEVER USED THAT NAME.
I KNOW I NEVER USED THAT NAME BECAUSE I AM ME.

Immitat0r
05-16-2001, 11:01 AM
(James205)

I walked into that one.

Because he only does good things to his friends, if its someone he hates like me, he will do anything to get them back, like deleting the topic so no one can see.

smallballn13
05-16-2001, 11:02 AM
HE IS NEVER ON GRAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he has no need for tag!

Hawk
Hi!

If TrueHeaT did not want to be police, why did you make him one Gameo?

Argue in private.

05-16-2001, 07:48 PM
*slams head against the wall repeatedly*

activeconvict
05-16-2001, 10:35 PM
No, he shouldn't be.

sniperjoe10
05-16-2001, 10:39 PM
I voted 'No' ...

Kaimetsu
05-16-2001, 10:43 PM
Ditto.

IceHawk
05-16-2001, 10:47 PM
Damnit Gameo, I am your friend, but you have tendancy to argue WAY too much. Several times I've had to tell you to stop arguing.
Why should I have to moderate the moderators?

Chrismas
05-17-2001, 12:37 AM
No Police = Good Police

StoneColdRichie
05-17-2001, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by sniperjoe10
I voted 'No' ...

because i've deleted numerous posts you made that make no sense.

Valder
05-17-2001, 03:55 AM
i've started to like gameo because he dosen't insult me anymore, but no........

StoneColdRichie
05-17-2001, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by Valder
i've started to like gameo because he dosen't insult me anymore, but no........

although you have no reason to vote no since i've only been mod for a day.