PDA

View Full Version : A request.

thomasward
05-24-2002, 02:14 PM
Ok, this is just a simple request but some people may disagree, anyway. Could someone please make like the mines, blacksmiths and bakeries and stuff like non-pk zones? Because I find very annoying when you have just heated up some iron and someone swings his/her sword at you and you have to heat it again. Or when you're mining and people keep hitting you so you can't mine the rock, it's very frustrating!

Gambit2099
05-24-2002, 02:33 PM
The blacksmith and bakery already have the none pk zone status. The mines...people nned to stop whining. Carry and sword with you...if you lose it, then mine the next one and quit crying. :p

thomasward
05-24-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Gambit2099
The blacksmith and bakery already have the none pk zone status. The mines...people nned to stop whining. Carry and sword with you...if you lose it, then mine the next one and quit crying. :p

Ok, well you sure proved me wrong...;)

Tyhm
05-24-2002, 04:04 PM
One level that DOES need noplayerkilling is the start! People get butchered while they're waiting to be undug...

Metal-Slug
05-24-2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Tyhm
One level that DOES need noplayerkilling is the start! People get butchered while they're waiting to be undug...

no no no, i refuse to let them be no pk zones, pines are the best spot for fights:

A small group of Dustarian Berkers defend the Tankar Mines from some Zormite Polesmen. If they fail Dustari fails, for who ever controls the mines controls everything.

draygin
05-24-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug

no no no, i refuse to let them be no pk zones, pines are the best spot for fights:

A small group of Dustarian Berkers defend the Tankar Mines from some Zormite Polesmen. If they fail Dustari fails, for who ever controls the mines controls everything.

I believe what Thym ment was the start level when you first play g2k2. You're buried in the sand next to the boat and idiots keep stabbing you over and over while you're buried and cant move.