PDA

View Full Version : Down with corrupt Police, get your sig from.....

TheFox1
05-16-2001, 09:34 AM
!!Down with corrupt Police!!

Just the other day i was placed in jail for killing a Police in a spar....
seriously who ever hired this lamer Police is a fool
and as i play more and more graal i see people jailed for absolutely nothing and im sick of it,
so if you are sick of Corrupt Police then get the sig from this site http://penguingraal.tripod.com/downpolice.gif
and protest against corrupt Police

05-16-2001, 09:35 AM
two complaints about lamer for jailing because of spar losing... :O

TheFox1
05-16-2001, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
two complaints about lamer for jailing because of spar losing... :O

no it wasnt Lamer,
say Trueheat your probably the best Police thats on graal
i say keep up the good work and when Police Chief Elections come on i will vote for you,
but anyway havent you ever seen a corrupt police?

manton
05-16-2001, 09:39 AM
I was jailed the other day by Minion because I hit Ice Pick ONCE with my sword. Then,when he finally let me out,I hit him again(Ice PIck,but not killing him),and he told Fai I killed him 5 times. >.< (But luckily Fai has a brain, and was able to tell he was lying. =D)

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by TheFox1

no it wasnt Lamer,
i say keep up the good work and when Police Chief Elections come on i will vote for you,

TrueHeaT is not the best, he's FAR from it.

I don't see how you have the right to comment on the way police is being run. Seeing as how the way you act and all. The disgusting, immature, nasty things you say. It's horrible.

I would say the best is..waar, or Ryan W.

Hahahahahahahaha... this is certainly quite the thread! I wish people would shut up. The current police force is good, don't burden us with past mishaps.

no it wasnt Lamer,

I don't want to be chief.

BruceLee2000
05-16-2001, 09:46 AM
it is sad how someone like Minion could become Police :( He tries to PK you and then runs in the water or spar arena when hes at .5...people who do that should be shot..

05-16-2001, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by BruceLee2000
it is sad how someone like Minion could become Police :( He tries to PK you and then runs in the water or spar arena when hes at .5...people who do that should be shot..

I agree.

IceHawk
05-16-2001, 09:47 AM
I just spent about 1/2 an hour trying to get someone's money back that Squall stole. If it wasn't for Jack, I would not have succeeded.

05-16-2001, 09:47 AM
*bangs head against the wall repeatedly*

TheFox1
05-16-2001, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie

TrueHeaT is not the best, he's FAR from it.

I don't see how you have the right to comment on the way police is being run. Seeing as how the way you act and all. The disgusting, immature, nasty things you say. It's horrible.

I would say the best is..waar, or Ryan W.

you have a point, Ryan W is a cool Police,
but the rest just suck, OH i forgot Loriel is cool too

StoneColdRichie
05-16-2001, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

I agree.

I didn't know that. Gah. I'm taking away some tags now.

05-16-2001, 09:51 AM

you have a point, Ryan W is a cool Police,
but the rest just suck, OH i forgot Loriel is cool too

Just because you have a BRAIN MADE OF PAPER, you think I suck at my job. Excuse me? YOU are the one that stole money from Yakuzo, I busted my ass to help him get it back. I THINK THAT'S DOING A GOOD JOB. IT'S STUPID ****ERS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE MY JOB EVEN HARDER TO DO!

fugitive316
In my two weeks of police work (over 40 hours of police work) I thought Ryan W should have been chief.

I love you Marle please stay.