PDA

View Full Version : Question: Party system?

Ghost Pirate
05-22-2002, 02:46 PM
Will there be a party system setup on graal2k2?
if not I think there should be..and I'm not talking about guild junk..but if there was to be exp the party system would spread the exp and etc threw-out the party >=)

Tyhm
05-22-2002, 04:11 PM
Could be interesting...all players link up...they're not allowed to be more than a room apart (ie if all the party members but one are in the next room, you can't wander off unless you unlink, so no fair abandoning your mage when he's outlived his usefulness)...all prizes are split between the linked players...could be possible. Definitely adds the RP element.

__XxRazorxX__
05-22-2002, 07:40 PM
Cool Idea Pirate i was thinking the same thing thats why i did the fun for the whole family thread but i agree it would be very fun to party with friends :)

Falcor
05-22-2002, 09:59 PM
I did this on Faheria already. Thanks ghostie for comming up with good ideas :(

draygin
05-23-2002, 12:20 AM
I suggested this to stefan a while back. He said it was a good idea. But it never got done. Tags would be good for questing parties too so you cant hurt each other by accident. My idea was slightly different. You paidl ike 10g for like a graalian day to have a questing party tag in which you could add remove members etc.. of course price and time varied etc..... 4-6 members max. yadda yadda yadda.