PDA

View Full Version : Fun for the whole family?

__XxRazorxX__
05-22-2002, 09:58 AM
I think since this is an Rpg you should be able to enjoy your rping adventures with your friends maybe have transportion things that add many friends to them and maybe add like npcs that you can use when with many people at once so people can go questing together and since we will have mages thieves and stuff you could have npcs that like a Mage can power up a thief sword or a thief can make a mage run faster or something of that nature i dunno just an idea :)

Poogle
05-22-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by __XxRazorxX__
I think since this is an Rpg you should be able to enjoy your rping adventures with your friends maybe have transportion things that add many friends to them and maybe add like npcs that you can use when with many people at once so people can go questing together and since we will have mages thieves and stuff you could have npcs that like a Mage can power up a thief sword or a thief can make a mage run faster or something of that nature i dunno just an idea :) Warpers is what made the classics lame dont bring it to Graal2002 Alpha

__XxRazorxX__
05-22-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Poogle
Warpers is what made the classics lame dont bring it to Graal2002 Alpha

warpers? i said nothing about that