PDA

View Full Version : graal down?


warp2ukew
05-22-2002, 06:25 AM
is graal down?

Mr.Z
05-22-2002, 06:27 AM
Latley 2k2 has been down a couple times because of the lag. So if you can't connect I wouldn't be surprised. But if your talking abuot all of Graal then no, it's not down for me.

ZanderX
05-22-2002, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Mr.Z
Latley 2k2 has been down a couple times because of the lag. So if you can't connect I wouldn't be surprised. But if your talking abuot all of Graal then no, it's not down for me.

Tis Juno!

albus777
05-22-2002, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Tis Juno!
Oh wow :rolleyes:

AlkarenHyralt
05-22-2002, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Tis Juno!

Teh Uno!

;)

nyghtGT
05-22-2002, 07:31 AM
my rc wont connect...

ZanderX
05-22-2002, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by albus777

Oh wow :rolleyes:

Oh wow, SHUT THE HELL UP.

ghostsamurai
05-22-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Oh wow, SHUT THE HELL UP. much anger, this young one has.

albus777
05-22-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


Oh wow, SHUT THE HELL UP.
I think you need to calm down there buddy.

Griffyn
05-22-2002, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
much anger, this young one has.
I have three people at my school convinced I am a Jedi.

Psyker
05-22-2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by albus777

I think you need to calm down there buddy.
I think you need to get rid of your 'holier than thou' attitude.

albus777
05-22-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

I think you need to get rid of your 'holier than thou' attitude.
Oh really? Since when do i have a 'holier than thou' attitude?

DarkDragon452
05-22-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Griffyn

I have three people at my school convinced I am a Jedi.

I have a friend who I have convinced there is evil beings living inside the mall in the floor, that will steal your shoes. She was high when I told her that. So now she believes me. She also sees purple penguins. And they tell her to do bad things.

UrashimaX
05-22-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Griffyn

I have three people at my school convinced I am a Jedi.
You do sure.

DarkDragon452
05-22-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by UrashimaX

You do sure.

You think that's weird. Read my post ^x2