PDA

View Full Version : FAQ Bot

Firedemon_504
05-22-2002, 05:42 AM
I am sure just about everyone know those AIM Bots like Smarterchild. Graal2002 staff are pretty smart, they should find a away to make a bot on the Staff list like NPC Server. It should be able to respond to questions and if it doesn't understand it should ask you to rephrase or something like that. Poof no more use for FAQ Staff. If you don't know what I mean get on AIM and IM SmarterChild and ask some questions or try to talk to the bot.

Example of this bot:
Firedemon 504: How are you today.
SmarterChild: I'm doing well. How 'bout you, Firedemon 504?
Firedemon 504: Same.
SmarterChild: Glad to hear it!
Anyway, what else you got for me?
Firedemon 504: Do you know of a cool game called Graal?
SmarterChild: I'm not sure.
Firedemon 504: Oh.
SmarterChild: Oh?
Firedemon 504: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
SmarterChild: ?
Firedemon 504: [email protected]#$%^&*()_+
SmarterChild: I can't understand what you're saying... try typing it differently.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-22-2002, 06:07 AM
You should read Pir's (acct:Metal-Slug) post on the main forum. The new FAQ system will be great. Plus, I think a bot would take too long to make

Spark910
05-22-2002, 05:38 PM
Eitherway they should have somethng maybe.

Spanko
05-22-2002, 05:51 PM
I think it'd be better if there were just some online encyclopedia with oft-asked questions. And to which new questions can always be submitted.

It shouldn't feature any quest walkthroughs or anything, but stuff like explanations of controls, kingdom descriptions, etc. would fit prefectly in there.

thomasward
05-22-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Spanko
I think it'd be better if there were just some online encyclopedia with oft-asked questions. And to which new questions can always be submitted.

It shouldn't feature any quest walkthroughs or anything, but stuff like explanations of controls, kingdom descriptions, etc. would fit prefectly in there.

Yeah, just like the HELP programs you use when like running Microsoft word or something like that. And people submit their questions and if it isn't already up a staff member can put it up.

Gambit2099
05-22-2002, 11:30 PM
He just made this thread because Pir turned him down. He said something like his bot will be a better FAQ then me or something lol.