PDA

View Full Version : sHIPS

BirdBirdP2P
05-22-2002, 12:36 AM
dANGIT ARE THEY TRYING TO PROVOKE US TO GO MAD AND KILL EVERYBODY AND AND MASSICRE WITH SNOWBALL I DAMM I WANT A SWORD NOW SO I CAN SAVE CAPTAIN I'M SURE I HAVE MORE THAT ENOUGH MINERALS PUT THE DANG SWORD UP

Metal-Slug
05-22-2002, 04:56 AM
cant leave island, should we make it so you can sail your ship after you repair it? ( if that is the case you still wont be able to leave the oceans around the island )

Poogle
05-22-2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug
cant leave island, should we make it so you can sail your ship after you repair it? ( if that is the case you still wont be able to leave the oceans around the island ) How can you go anywhere? You dunt actually know where you are! You need a map!!!

Tyhm
05-22-2002, 11:45 AM
And to get a map you need the captain, and to get the captain you need to kill the spider, to kill the spider you need the sword, to get the sword you need the minerals, to get the minerals you need the pickaxe, and I don't actually know where you get that...la la la.

Moot anyway, you can't leave until The Kingdom Isles are built.

BirdBirdP2P
05-23-2002, 02:50 AM
well i have the sword and the spider quest is not link i wanna do the spider quest and then i want to sail around the current island just make it so we can sail or at lease get on our boats

draygin
05-23-2002, 04:03 AM
I'd like to be able to sail the boat even if we cant go any where except around the water. Just have it so others can get on too or something. :)