View Full Version : N-Pulse -What ya think-

warp2ukew
05-21-2002, 08:50 PM
post your opinions and vote.

mhermher
05-21-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by warp2ukew
post your opinions and vote.
Joker, youre an idiot... how many times did i tell you to remove that damn sig?

You're not a Maloria Police, since we dont have any yet!
ANd when we will have, you are blacklisted, so remove that sig!

You know why you are blacklisted, and i talked to Geo and Cyber in a chat and they didnt mind...

warp2ukew
05-22-2002, 02:45 AM
1) you could of pmed me
2) I talked to CyberX yesterday im police no matter what so =P

TDK_RC6
05-22-2002, 03:15 AM
i thought n-pulse was a great server until

they made it p2p now all the good sparrers are gone

Psyker
05-22-2002, 03:25 AM
Geovanie hired me as an LAT on the old, old N-Pulse (it ran on 1.28, I think) when I first started making levels and when it was one of the first playerworlds on the playlist. :)

MysticZhadow
05-22-2002, 04:24 AM
n-pulse owns and it will always own. it was one of the first servers i played on, i still stop by there from time to time to hang out with some friends..

RavenTelvecho
05-22-2002, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by MysticZhadow
n-pulse owns and it will always own. it was one of the first servers i played on, i still stop by there from time to time to hang out with some friends..
same,i stopped playing when geo gave it to mg =/

iniquitus
05-22-2002, 04:34 AM
I love N-Pulse, belive it or not, they actualy did some things alot of other playerworlds picked up on, for example-- haveing a central place to sit and hang out. Fun Server.

Geovanie Legend
05-22-2002, 06:15 AM
Perhaps I never should have given N-Pulse up, but I know that MG and his wife are doing everything they can to make it a better place to play.

nyghtGT
05-22-2002, 07:20 AM
Wolf: Well I will say, it is the best play for newbies to learn how to play. When I firest started back in the day, a nice guy named "Phlacer" helped me get all the hearts and NPC's. *sigh* never saw him after that thgh :-( Geovanie, your NP was good until you decided to make the new kindom one... then you gave it to the Moons, then they tried to bring it back. *sigh* I do miss Maloria... hmm I just notice... you used the name of that town for your server! HAH! OOh god thats cool, Im super smart! ANYWAY, I gave it a "average okay" because it just isnt fun anymore. the levels have been ruined, and staff homes are all around everywhere you look. They should rename it "PlayerHouse-Pulse" or something. Anyways, thats my input... BTW, why did you ever take dark city down? I forgot why... Sagas spar owned! Plus me and my mates in the guild "Covert Shadows" use to kick some TCN arse. Even though there was 5 of us. HEh... we used to use the hangout by the water temple (the door where you say "ace" and it opens... its under neath the bridge... or it was) and we would plan our assaults against TCN. Whoohoo... o jeeze im such a ******.. that braught a tear to my eye... the good ol' days eh? Love how I use "..." alot?

Geovanie Legend
05-22-2002, 07:43 AM
Yes I made many mistakes, but as i've said before... mistakes are to learn from, without them the world would be perfect.

"You live, you learn, and then you get loves" lol

Darlene159
05-22-2002, 11:36 AM
um, we dont have very many staff homes up, and why shouldnt staff be rewarded in some way for their work? Its not like they get paid or anything.
And, the levels are ruint? I dont understand that comment, since alot of the levels have been changed very little, and the ones added, alot of them archaon made, and he is excellent

Slaktmaster
05-22-2002, 03:47 PM
I W A N T T O G E T O N G R A A L :(

Moon God/Goddess are great owners, they keep staff in their places and keep everything organized. I still love N-Pulse. :)

nyghtGT
05-22-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by nyghtGT
Wolf: Well I will say, it is the best play for newbies to learn how to play. When I firest started back in the day, a nice guy named "Phlacer" helped me get all the hearts and NPC's. *sigh* never saw him after that thgh :-( Geovanie, your NP was good until you decided to make the new kindom one... then you gave it to the Moons, then they tried to bring it back. *sigh* I do miss Maloria... hmm I just notice... you used the name of that town for your server! HAH! OOh god thats cool, Im super smart! ANYWAY, I gave it a "average okay" because it just isnt fun anymore. the levels have been ruined, and staff homes are all around everywhere you look. They should rename it "PlayerHouse-Pulse" or something. Anyways, thats my input... BTW, why did you ever take dark city down? I forgot why... Sagas spar owned! Plus me and my mates in the guild "Covert Shadows" use to kick some TCN arse. Even though there was 5 of us. HEh... we used to use the hangout by the water temple (the door where you say "ace" and it opens... its under neath the bridge... or it was) and we would plan our assaults against TCN. Whoohoo... o jeeze im such a ******.. that braught a tear to my eye... the good ol' days eh? Love how I use "..." alot?
Eh? I remember my first day on Graal...
KEY:
Legend Xero = Me
Sephiroth FFX }Dragoon Souljah{ = Some guy I bother not to remember.

""
Sephiroth FFX }Dragoon Souljah{: Wanna be a LAT on my server?
Legend Xero: Sure, what do I need to do?
Sephiroth FFX }Dragoon Souljah{: Make me 20-30 maps...
Legend Xero:What are maps?

""

The good ole' days... Back in the time of Vangel.

craig_bomy
05-22-2002, 07:31 PM
Nightfall was such a great chap. I saw frank a while ago on classic humping trees. Top.

nyghtGT
05-22-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Darlene159
um, we dont have very many staff homes up, and why shouldnt staff be rewarded in some way for their work? Its not like they get paid or anything.
And, the levels are ruint? I dont understand that comment, since alot of the levels have been changed very little, and the ones added, alot of them archaon made, and he is excellent
Yes but close to where players start out? Atleast geovanies was a cool hangout. I hate seeing that damn osiris hut. (it might have been removed I dunno). The old np can never be brought back, as it was it's staff that gaves it's charm.

Xbob42
05-23-2002, 01:28 AM
I saw a few people on Frolic from N-Pulse. I saw Nightfall, ShavoMombetto, PastAustin, Jubei, BombermanX and a few others there.

The great staff was what made N-Pulse so good back then.

~Prince Dark

Darlene159
05-23-2002, 06:35 AM
lol, its like I said in another post somewhere....if you are corrupt, and have corrupt staff, you are great, if you arent corrupt, and strictly follow the rules, you are "corrupt" very sad....you are right, old npulse can never be brought back to the same as it was, and the staff cannot be brought back, but if everyone would quit looking back, and look forward, maybe you would see something different.

Lao_Su2
05-23-2002, 07:04 AM
lol, its like I said in another post somewhere....if you are corrupt, and have corrupt staff, you are great, if you arent corrupt, and strictly follow the rules, you are "corrupt" very sad....you are right, old npulse can never be brought back to the same as it was, and the staff cannot be brought back, but if everyone would quit looking back, and look forward, maybe you would see something different.
Heh what are u suggesting that there is a bright future for the world of Pulse :D

Milkdude99
05-23-2002, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Geovanie Legend
Yes I made many mistakes, but as i've said before... mistakes are to learn from, without them the world would be perfect.

"You live, you learn, and then you get loves" lol Geo we all make mistakes and yet it seems all the Graalians remember are those mistakes...:(

Geovanie Legend
05-23-2002, 09:05 AM
Yes Mg I agree, we hardly ever get a "Thanks man what you did was great" it's always "Hey I remember you, man you f'ed up big time"

I also agree with moonie, people need to start looking forward at things to come and what could be done to help, if all we do is complain then nothing gets done.
However if people would simply offer their suggestions then perhaps things would start looking better.

shavomombetto
05-23-2002, 09:07 AM
N-pulse was cool when you could sit around the closed off pond and not get attacked when your chatting, get glitched and get stuck int he pond, unpause people with heart, and use spirit bomb to piss people off.

Now all it is, is a gigantic PK fest, you can't walk anywhere without either being PKed or having to PK so you won't get PKed.

And the worst thinga bout this is, their events team makes certain levels PK events, POPULAR levels at that. "Leave level3.graal if you don't want to be in the PK Event. Person who PK's the most wins".

Jesus... think of more events that have to do with anything BUT killing each other with sword, just to get a couple of kills or a higher spar rating.

Also, Moon God and Moon Goddess AREN'T (can't believe i'm saying this but oh well) bad owners, but I believe they over react quite a bit. They fire staff for the most idiotic/minor reasons, such as BombermanX getting fired for accidently cussing, then moonie saying "Warnings never go away" for a warning he got back in january. But thats life.

Geovanie Legend
05-23-2002, 09:17 AM
the moon's have their way of running things just as I or anyone else does, that does not make it wrong.
Ever stop to think that what you or someone else does is wrong to others just as you say what MG and his wife does is wrong to you?

Xbob42
05-23-2002, 09:29 AM

Can you prove that Geo's staff was corrupt?

As far as I see it if you have corrupt staff then you will have nothing but complaints. :rolleyes:

~Prince Dark

Xbob42
05-23-2002, 09:30 AM
Yes Mg I agree, we hardly ever get a "Thanks man what you did was great" it's always "Hey I remember you, man you f'ed up big time"

I also agree with moonie, people need to start looking forward at things to come and what could be done to help, if all we do is complain then nothing gets done.
However if people would simply offer their suggestions then perhaps things would start looking better.

I don't complain anymore. I just migrate! :cool:

So when is Maloria coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Prince Dark

Geovanie Legend
05-23-2002, 09:32 AM
Did I miss something here? I didn't notice how anything that Moonie said was directed toward me or the staff I had.

Xbob42
05-23-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by shavomombetto
N-pulse was cool when you could sit around the closed off pond and not get attacked when your chatting, get glitched and get stuck int he pond, unpause people with heart, and use spirit bomb to piss people off.

Now all it is, is a gigantic PK fest, you can't walk anywhere without either being PKed or having to PK so you won't get PKed.

And the worst thinga bout this is, their events team makes certain levels PK events, POPULAR levels at that. "Leave level3.graal if you don't want to be in the PK Event. Person who PK's the most wins".

Jesus... think of more events that have to do with anything BUT killing each other with sword, just to get a couple of kills or a higher spar rating.

Also, Moon God and Moon Goddess AREN'T (can't believe i'm saying this but oh well) bad owners, but I believe they over react quite a bit. They fire staff for the most idiotic/minor reasons, such as BombermanX getting fired for accidently cussing, then moonie saying "Warnings never go away" for a warning he got back in january. But thats life.

I hate to say this cause me and BombermanX were friends, but he deserved to be fired.

Not just because of his excessive cursing, but because he was finding ways to abuse his powers without it showing. Like the situation where he purposely went into level3.graal and stood there. Now we all know that no matter what there is always arrows, some sort of blasts and people running around pking in there. He got out of hand threatening to get people jailed for hitting him when he should have just left the level if he did not wish to be hit in a level where most people pk and most newbies test out weapons they find.

~Prince Dark

shavomombetto
05-23-2002, 10:00 AM
xbob, sadly to say that is what all staff do to people they don't like

Darlene159
05-23-2002, 11:44 AM
Well, all I can do is thank the people who are behind us,as for the rest, sorry

nyghtGT
05-23-2002, 09:35 PM
Wolf: Geo I didnt mean to insult you. I love your good job with n-pulse. It was more of a server to meet friends ya know? I was just saying...

Okilian
05-24-2002, 05:33 AM
N-Pulse was the first server after classic. It was very good. I didn't like the New Npulse though. I'm glad they bring back old. As for the owners, no real quarrals with them. I loved doing server wars on npulse...it was funny seeing newbs getting slaughtered..hehe

Xbob42
05-24-2002, 05:59 AM
lol. It's funny cause you know whenever a pk war started there was always some newbies walking by. There was always that one newbie that ran away and then came back with his new npc he found. Then that newbie tests it out. lol

:D
~Prince Dark

Milkdude99
05-24-2002, 06:00 AM

Also, Moon God and Moon Goddess AREN'T (can't believe i'm saying this but oh well) bad owners, but I believe they over react quite a bit. They fire staff for the most idiotic/minor reasons, such as BombermanX getting fired for accidently cussing, then moonie saying "Warnings never go away" for a warning he got back in january. But thats life. ok call me old and feeble minded , but how can you "accidently" type curse words? Slip of the mouth maybe yes... but I really never heard of a slip of the "finger"

Xbob42
05-24-2002, 06:12 AM
lol. His fingers does the thinking maybe?

Milkdude99
05-24-2002, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Xbob42
lol. His fingers does the thinking maybe?
lol maybe....;)

shavomombetto
05-24-2002, 08:19 AM
when you are thinking stuff in your mind, you have to say it aloud. When your thinking stuff in your mind and parent are in the room putting up stuff and you can't say it out loud, you type it down. Forgetting to delete it after you type it happens alot

Darlene159
05-24-2002, 10:15 AM
when you are thinking stuff in your mind, you have to say it aloud. When your thinking stuff in your mind and parent are in the room putting up stuff and you can't say it out loud, you type it down. Forgetting to delete it after you type it happens alot

LOL, thats the biggest line of crap I have ever heard, or seen

nyghtGT
05-24-2002, 10:27 AM

LOL, thats the biggest line of crap I have ever heard, or seen
Wolf: Rich coming from you

Darlene159
05-24-2002, 08:59 PM

Wolf: Rich coming from you

um, please explain

warp2ukew
05-24-2002, 09:11 PM
npulse is a great server but they need to add classes/races and make more updates.

nyghtGT
05-24-2002, 09:40 PM

um, please explain
Wolf: Not much to explain as you cant comprehend sarcasm

Darlene159
05-25-2002, 05:06 AM
actually (sadly), your post explains alot....
and I wont explain, so figure it out on your own

thesaiyan
05-25-2002, 08:12 AM

Wolf: Not much to explain as you cant comprehend sarcasm

Rofl he got you there old woman. Its bad to see adults having trouble understanding what kids say. :D

Darlene159
05-25-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by thesaiyan

Rofl he got you there old woman. Its bad to see adults having trouble understanding what kids say. :D

no, whats bad to see its the lack of respect alot of kids have for themselves and other people
but thats ok, it makes you look bad, not me

nyghtGT
05-25-2002, 03:51 PM

no, whats bad to see its the lack of respect alot of kids have for themselves and other people
but thats ok, it makes you look bad, not me
Wolf: I have a high confidence level lady, and I dont respect you or they we you do things on n-pulse. You and charlie seem to always fizzle ways out of things. Now, I think you should act your age and be the one to stop this argument. But since you have proven your maturity level I will end this.

this is the end

Geovanie Legend
05-28-2002, 12:43 PM
Yes I agree, in real life i see respect, but when it comes to a game or even the internet it's very hard to obtain respect.
Probably because on here everyone thinks they are perfect and don't really care what anyone else thinks.

I may be wrong, but over the years that's what i've gathered.

freddyfox
05-28-2002, 12:50 PM
Probably because on here everyone thinks they are perfect and don't really care what anyone else thinks.

AHEM.

Geovanie Legend
05-28-2002, 12:51 PM
Sorry not everyone, some people do know how to show respect, but i've seen a great deal of people that don't. :(

freddyfox
05-28-2002, 12:54 PM
Sorry not everyone, some people do know how to show respect, but i've seen a great deal of people that don't. :(

I was pointing to you.

You have, several times, ignored other peoples negative thoughts about you or your playerworlds and instead took up a "Oh, those poor pathetic souls who can't show people online respect! Too bad for them! I shall have to move on because I am the bigger man." stance.

Geovanie Legend
05-28-2002, 12:56 PM
Yes even I myself have showed a fair share of disrespect in the past, however I have also made apologies to quite a few people for the way I acted in the past.

freddyfox
05-28-2002, 12:59 PM
Okay.

I still hold a somewhat shrivel of bitterness from Classic about a year ago. After trying for a year and a half to get my house up, it finally got up. It lasted about two weeks before you overwrote the level the link was in with your house.

Geovanie Legend
05-28-2002, 01:04 PM
Sorry, that wasn't my choice though all I done was send my house in and someone else chose where to put it :(

TrueHeaT
05-28-2002, 01:35 PM
I don't like N-Pulse, not unless it has recently changed from a DBZ lover 2k1 feature stealing bad levelled horribly linked PW.

Nemesis
05-28-2002, 01:42 PM
Perhaps I never should have given N-Pulse up, but I know that MG and his wife are doing everything they can to make it a better place to play.

You shouldn't of completely gave it up. Just had it so that you could come back as a form of staff rather than nothing. But what is done is done. Then again there is still hope yet.

Milkdude99
05-29-2002, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
I don't like N-Pulse, not unless it has recently changed from a DBZ lover 2k1 feature stealing bad levelled horribly linked PW. When is the last time you were there TrueHeat?

Darlene159
05-29-2002, 05:28 AM
:(
the purpose of this thread has been achieved
:(

shavomombetto
05-29-2002, 05:38 AM
I heard from an unreliable source that higher staff (admins & owners) treated staff (LAT's, FAQ, NAT's & GAT's) as if they were not essential to n-pulse.

Read the entire thing moon god & goddess before you go on and babble about how this is untrue and that i'm trying to get back at you for a reason which would be "he doesn't like us " boo hoo everyone on n-pulse know's that and i've done my damage, see you at your house!

nyghtGT
05-29-2002, 05:48 AM
I heard from an unreliable source that higher staff (admins & owners) treated staff (LAT's, FAQ, NAT's & GAT's) as if they were not essential to n-pulse.

Read the entire thing moon god & goddess before you go on and babble about how this is untrue and that i'm trying to get back at you for a reason which would be "he doesn't like us " boo hoo everyone on n-pulse know's that and i've done my damage, see you at your house!
Wolf: I would laugh at that joke, but since you have been a prick to me for no reason it bothers me.

GraalBR
05-29-2002, 05:58 AM
I think RL Husband and Wifes would be a excelent Combination for a server

I saw a Pic of Moon God and He looks like a Demon Headmaster
(No Offence)

shavomombetto
05-29-2002, 06:12 AM

Wolf: I would laugh at that joke, but since you have been a prick to me for no reason it bothers me.

awww wolfy's mad because i put him on block because he warns me on aim for no reason then does little smiley emoticons. HOW SWEET!

Geovanie Legend
05-29-2002, 06:22 AM
Look I know alot of people don't like it but MG and his wife do their best, and they can't please everyone... that's just impossible, so maybe you should thank them for trying instead of constantly insulting them.

It truely does make me mad how you people won't even give them a chance, I know you think they are bad, but they aren't... they are both very good people.

I never would have given them NP if I didn't know what kind of people they are.

Now why don't some of you trying being posative instead of negative, just get your heads out of your $^%#@ for once and think about someone else.

And I know someone will have a problem with this post, but I don't really care this time cause i'm sick of you people bashing them, if you want to bash someone then bash me cause I gave NP to them!

GraalBR
05-29-2002, 06:25 AM
Look I know alot of people don't like it but MG and his wife do their best, and they can't please everyone... that's just impossible, so maybe you should thank them for trying instead of constantly insulting them.

It truely does make me mad how you people won't even give them a chance, I know you think they are bad, but they aren't... they are both very good people.

I never would have given them NP if I didn't know what kind of people they are.

Now why don't some of you trying being posative instead of negative, just get your heads out of your $^%#@ for once and think about someone else.

And I know someone will have a problem with this post, but I don't really care this time cause i'm sick of you people bashing them, if you want to bash someone then bash me cause I gave NP to them!

If that had anything to do with my Post about Moon God looking like the demon headmaster
It wasnt offensive i think its amazing how 2 partners can be owners of a server together.

Moon god and Moon Goddess are the **** (meaning good):-D

Geovanie Legend
05-29-2002, 06:29 AM
No it had nothing to do with your post, sorry it seemed that way... i'm just sick of people treating them like crap for no reason.

GraalBR
05-29-2002, 06:32 AM
No it had nothing to do with your post, sorry it seemed that way... i'm just sick of people treating them like crap for no reason.

heh its just that my post was 5mins before it and it was about them lol.

But yeah even though i dont know any of em it must be amazing to own a server with ur RL wife.

Also to those who diss them (this is just what ive been told) they are parents, if they slip up try putting urself in their shoes

Geovanie Legend
05-29-2002, 06:36 AM
Yes well when I was owner my fiancee was pretty much co-owner and I have kids to, so I know exactly how they feel.

GraalBR
05-29-2002, 06:39 AM
Yes well when I was owner my fiancee was pretty much co-owner and I have kids to, so I know exactly how they feel.

Yeah people just dont understand

weirdpikachu2
05-29-2002, 06:56 AM
ok people, settle down and back that @$$ up. we cant overthrow the owners of N-pulse, beleive me, i've tried lol ;)

so just stop the bickering and be thankful n-pulse is even managed. i may not agree with the owners whatsoever either but it's truely out of my control, unless i obtain some sort of nuclear or chemical weapon... ;) :megaeek:

anyhow, i just cant possibly play on any other server... i've been to other servers and they do not graphically satisify me, unless you use the excuse that they pay their gardeners $100 an hour...

GraalBR
05-29-2002, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by weirdpikachu2
ok people, settle down and back that @$$ up. we cant overthrow the owners of N-pulse, beleive me, i've tried lol ;)

so just stop the bickering and be thankful n-pulse is even managed. i may not agree with the owners whatsoever either but it's truely out of my control, unless i obtain some sort of nuclear or chemical weapon... ;) :megaeek:

anyhow, i just cant possibly play on any other server... i've been to other servers and they do not graphically satisify me, unless you use the excuse that they pay their gardeners $100 an hour...

and you are..........

weirdpikachu2
05-29-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by GraalBR

and you are..........

a loyal n-pulsian playing for a year or two, although just discovered the playerlist like 5 months ago Xx

i also hold the position of GAT, although i'm currently suspended for a week in the progress of attempting to overthrow them with my incessive bickering Xx

Geovanie Legend
05-29-2002, 07:24 AM
All i'm saying is that some people need to stop and think about the lives that others lead sometimes instead of just complaining about how they do something.
Perhaps if you understood someone then you would know why they do things the way they do.

shavomombetto
05-29-2002, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by weirdpikachu2

a loyal n-pulsian playing for a year or two, although just discovered the playerlist like 5 months ago Xx

i also hold the position of GAT, although i'm currently suspended for a week in the progress of attempting to overthrow them with my incessive bickering Xx

overthrow them? Never gonna happen. They're too "old and wise" for that trick. THey don't care what the players think about the servers, their motto is "if you don't like it leave"

weirdpikachu2
05-29-2002, 09:29 AM

overthrow them? Never gonna happen. They're too "old and wise" for that trick. THey don't care what the players think about the servers, their motto is "if you don't like it leave"

yeah i know but my technique is get to emotion before they can get to logic ;) . i got them really upset but then i felt bad... [email protected] guilt...

Darlene159
05-29-2002, 11:51 AM

not true, we always thank the staff for what they do, and they know they are appreciated...or should...and, yes I caught the "unreliable source"

"see you at your house"???

oh, how incredibly funny

weird pikachu, I am sorry to inform you that you did not in any way upset anyone by what you did...you made yourself look like a fool and you know it, you should not have even said anything on here

warp2ukew
05-30-2002, 12:58 AM
moonie you scared me away from npulse today =/

Darlene159
05-30-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by warp2ukew
moonie you scared me away from npulse today =/

please explain????

warp2ukew
05-30-2002, 02:08 AM
rawr im busy dont pm me rawr rawr

if your busy

say

setnick Moon Goddess -Busy-

Darlene159
05-30-2002, 02:27 AM
lol, if I put busy by my name I get more pm's then usual....sorry if I was nasty I think, I dont know who you are

Xbob42
05-30-2002, 04:08 AM
Ha. Did Moonie say 'rawr' to you?

About that unreliable source. I didn't hear anything of it, but I have asked opinions of others that had said they are unwilling to work under certain high ranking staff mainly for the reason that they think they are capable of producing better work.

Some of them are right, while some of them are well 'weird'. I think Sage Chaozu is a wonderful staff member and I would work under him anyday. As for the rest of staff, not including admins, my only comment is ':rolleyes: '.

~Prince Dark