PDA

View Full Version : Some Pws <my point of view>


cell424
05-16-2001, 06:59 AM
Ok now Sanastrata is cool, u might not like it now becuase it is on test, put as soon as all the levels are uploaded along with the map it will be the greatest!!!!Ok now Graal 3000 is way to big..and it was all made out of Level Generator, no map...I say it should be shut down...Elven Lands should be atleast shut down temorlary or till they get their lazy staff to work!!!I say all most all of them should go down....Like Atlantis,Enigma,Bravo,Delteria,Damasca,Sidra. I say we should cast a offical vote on what PWs should be shut down..I willa sk Stefan about that!

IceHawk
05-16-2001, 07:05 AM
Well it sounds like you are helping....

EThor
05-16-2001, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by IceHawk
Well it sounds like you are helping....

I guess..

Rekad
05-16-2001, 07:08 AM
I think that we need to have player world raters, and any playerworld that has a rating of less than 1 of 5 would be deleted if its rating isnt brought up

annr
05-16-2001, 07:10 AM
g3k has a map

Nai
05-16-2001, 07:14 AM
Atlantis? Shut Down? No. I like
that server.

TylerS36
05-16-2001, 07:21 AM
people say atlantis sucks cause its in german and they never bother to play on it.

activeconvict
05-16-2001, 07:29 AM
Well, ELs staff is not lazy, it's just that HEYhost=only one with FTP access, and he never updated...

05-16-2001, 08:04 AM
Elven Lands sucks, did suck, and always will suck.

bb2k1
05-16-2001, 08:13 AM
Hey, how about we put Providence online? That sounds fun.

05-16-2001, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by bb2k1
Hey, how about we put Providence online? That sounds fun.


Yes, that does sound like a good idea!

Rekad
05-16-2001, 08:26 AM
PROVIDENCE! PROVIDENCE! yeah, we need PROVIDENCE! put PROVIDENCE! up

Cloud_X
05-16-2001, 08:26 AM
*ahem*Cloud X's plan (copyright 9999-9999+1 all rights unreserved)
1. get gernade and plastic explosive
2. go to paris as a torist
3. put grenade and plastic edxplosive in bag labeled THIS IS NOT A THINGY WITH ANOTHER THING YTHAT GOES BOOMY!
4. Go to stefan's house and blow up the playerworlds.
5. eat french french fries.

Rekad
05-16-2001, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
*ahem*Cloud X's plan (copyright 9999-9999+1 all rights unreserved)
1. get gernade and plastic explosive
2. go to paris as a torist
3. put grenade and plastic edxplosive in bag labeled THIS IS NOT A THINGY WITH ANOTHER THING YTHAT GOES BOOMY!
4. Go to stefan's house and blow up the playerworlds.
5. eat french french fries.

things wrong with that:
1: Doesnt Stefan live in Germany?
2: You can't threaten him!!!!!!!! That illegal, and he could sue you for all your stuff!!!
3: Coconuts don't migrate

Cloud_X
05-16-2001, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Rekad

things wrong with that:
1: Doesnt Stefan live in Germany?
2: You can't threaten him!!!!!!!! That illegal, and he could sue you for all your stuff!!!
3: Coconuts don't migrate
YEs but I have the power of the........OUTER CHEESE WALL

Rekad
05-16-2001, 08:52 AM
damn, I forgot about that, maybe you can pull it off....

Cloud_X
05-16-2001, 08:56 AM
*floats up in the air with 3 pieces of cheese* The cheese is with me

manton
05-16-2001, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by cell424
I say all most all of them should go down....Like Atlantis,Enigma,Bravo,Delteria,Damasca,Sidra.

Yes,I agree with all of those. Even Sidra. I know I am part owner of it,but I think DarkLink made a bad decision putting up the levels that are up now. I still think we should have waited to put up the real levels,instead of putting up some under construction island.

05-16-2001, 10:57 AM
I'm only going to say a few things. First off, please do not judge Bravo yet, it is not looking too well right now, but we are working on that. Before you start talking about how playerworlds should just be shut down, think about all the people that have put all of their time into them. I'm sure that every server has people that are working everyday in an attempt to make them better. I try not to open my mouth regarding these situations because I generally am attacked for it, however, in this case, I believe that I should speak up.

Hawk
05-16-2001, 11:00 AM
Hi!

Whats so wrong with Graal3000 being so big?
that's much better then a server being small.
Am I right?