PDA

View Full Version : I wanna choice!

Tyhm
05-21-2002, 01:29 PM
The whole axe thing's pretty good (but with my limited recall I got lost fast - I remembered to find the lumberjack and the axe, though someone had to help me with that one, but the shovel and seeds was totally forgotten) - but apparently planktheft is rampant, the mill takes forever, the logs don't always go to me when I chop the tree, etc. I'm not whining about the bugs, these kinds of things are routine, I'm making a suggestion for a general workaround.

Players get a choice. They can chop trees, or they can chop baddies. It took G2K1 over a year to get that option, can we get it done faster on G2K2? I mean, an axe that does no damage is way too foreign a concept to me....

Xerphier Dintch
05-21-2002, 02:54 PM
Tyhm, you are the master of suggestions. ^_~

toad1413
05-21-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Tyhm
The whole axe thing's pretty good (but with my limited recall I got lost fast - I remembered to find the lumberjack and the axe, though someone had to help me with that one, but the shovel and seeds was totally forgotten) - but apparently planktheft is rampant, the mill takes forever, the logs don't always go to me when I chop the tree, etc. I'm not whining about the bugs, these kinds of things are routine, I'm making a suggestion for a general workaround.

Players get a choice. They can chop trees, or they can chop baddies. It took G2K1 over a year to get that option, can we get it done faster on G2K2? I mean, an axe that does no damage is way too foreign a concept to me....

Maybe we've got really blunt axes, and really sensitive trees that only need 4 hits from a blunt axe to be chopped down. Or, alternatively, maybe not.

Zolrieg
05-21-2002, 08:33 PM
I could help with a durability system.

konidias
05-21-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by toad1413

Maybe we've got really blunt axes, and really sensitive trees that only need 4 hits from a blunt axe to be chopped down. Or, alternatively, maybe not.

rofl, we need to send the trees to boot camp, the pansies.

Metal-Slug
05-22-2002, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm

we actually have baddies, no yet remember what we say: One thing at a time. But if you ever came on during the "Ghost Era" you could have seen all kinds of stuff :-) including baddies

Tyhm
05-22-2002, 05:21 AM
Mleh. If I had warpto during the ghost era, maybe. ^_^

haunter
05-23-2002, 02:36 AM
ya, I wanna impale(sp) someone with my pickaxe :(

adam
05-23-2002, 12:39 PM
[email protected]!

I think I saw some spiders on the ghost [email protected]#[email protected]#@!

They were cool :D :cool: :D

.... I think it was g2k2 yeah... im pretty sure it was.

*recalls the spider cave from the guy in the pub*

Tyhm
05-24-2002, 04:12 AM
And the rolling pin should at LEAST stun!