PDA

View Full Version : What movie do you want to see?


omni-m00gle
05-16-2001, 04:58 AM
Welll?

RawPower
05-16-2001, 05:00 AM
American Pie 2!

Fai
05-16-2001, 05:00 AM
None because those all sound like overhyped dumb pointless sequels of overdone ideas that will be horrible movies but sell superishly.

funnylinkwantsbomys
05-16-2001, 05:00 AM
Matrix 2! with new 4d effects!

omni-m00gle
05-16-2001, 05:01 AM
I wanna see Pearl Harbor 2. It looks awesome.

fugitive316
05-16-2001, 05:02 AM
hmmm

*shrugs*

Can't go wrong with a porno.

;)

RawPower
05-16-2001, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316
hmmm

*shrugs*

Can't go wrong with a porno.

;)

haha

omni-m00gle
05-16-2001, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316
hmmm

*shrugs*

Can't go wrong with a porno.

;)
Pssshhhh! GROW UP! lol. :P

Nai
05-16-2001, 05:10 AM
Atlantis. I know it is a Disney
movie but it looks pretty frggin'
awesome.

EThor
05-16-2001, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by funnylinkwantsbomys
Matrix 2! with new 4d effects!

What are you smoking? 4D?

05-16-2001, 05:13 AM
Matrix 2 because Matrix ruled.

EThor
05-16-2001, 05:19 AM
Matrix 2 is gonna be cool, I know that :D

fugitive316
05-16-2001, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica
Matrix 2 because Matrix ruled.

I bet it won't be as good as the original.

RawPower
05-16-2001, 05:20 AM
I'd like to see Terminator 3 when it comes out its gunna be awsome. That or Final Destination 2

fugitive316
05-16-2001, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by RawPower
I'd like to see Terminator 3 when it comes out its gunna be awsome. That or Final Destination 2

YES TERMINATOR 3!!

( I watched terminator 2 last week for the 100th time and I'm pumped for another)

EThor
05-16-2001, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316


I bet it won't be as good as the original.

The sequals never are unfortunatly...:(

CrazedMerlin
05-16-2001, 05:22 AM
They are making Matrix 2 and Matrix 3 at the same time

RawPower
05-16-2001, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316


YES TERMINATOR 3!!

( I watched terminator 2 last week for the 100th time and I'm pumped for another)

When it comes to Schwarzenegger movies, your never dissapointed. my favorite movie from him is Predator..that movie rocks!

fugitive316
05-16-2001, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by RawPower


When it comes to Schwarzenegger movies, your never dissapointed. my favorite movie from him is Predator..that movie rocks!

YES I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

I like term 2 better though (more guns heheh)

Umm thor, wasn't Mission impossible 2 better than the original?

RawPower
05-16-2001, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316


YES I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

I like term 2 better though (more guns heheh)

Umm thor, wasn't Mission impossible 2 better than the original?

YEA! I thought the same, MI 1 sucked ass but #2 was cool

EThor
05-16-2001, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by fugitive316

Umm thor, wasn't Mission impossible 2 better than the original?

Much, but that doesn't neccissarily mean it will go that way The Matrix 2, although I think it will

omni-m00gle
05-16-2001, 05:37 AM
Mummy 2 was better than Mummy 1.

I wanna see Final Fantasy movie. :D

ATLANTIS LOOKS AWESOME!

05-16-2001, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by omni-m00gle
Mummy 2 was better than Mummy 1.

I wanna see Final Fantasy movie. :D

ATLANTIS LOOKS AWESOME!


I think Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within looks utterly idiotic.