PDA

View Full Version : What does everybody think of Unholy Nation?


Bane
05-20-2002, 11:43 AM
As the Administrator of Unholy Nation, I am asking the general Graal populus what they think of our server. What do you like about it thus far and what do you think of the staff. Any constructive feedback may help us to further improve upon our server and keep it in top shape.

- Manta (Administrator of Unholy Nation)
[Formerly known as Black Manta]

FFusion
05-20-2002, 11:44 AM
I don't play on UN so I wouldn't know.

Qwert616
05-20-2002, 11:45 AM
I played it once or twice a long time ago.

I didn't like how the map was set up, but I don't know if it is different now.

Xerphier Dintch
05-20-2002, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Bane
As the Administrator of Unholy Nation, I am asking the general Graal populus what they think of our server. What do you like about it thus far and what do you think of the staff. Any constructive feedback may help us to further improve upon our server and keep it in top shape.

- Manta (Administrator of Unholy Nation)
[Formerly known as Black Manta]

I hate to burst your bubble but I think this belongs in the PlayerWorld section. And I don't play on UN and don't know what to think of it, it's mainly a 15 heart level 3 sword type pk server I guess.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-20-2002, 11:45 AM
My harsh opinion:

It's a server filled with quite a few bad levels and lots of PK'ing

Amagius
05-20-2002, 11:45 AM
I haven't played much, but I liked it very much. Has nice security system and hacking, yet I don't play it because of the players.

Romeo2k
05-20-2002, 11:46 AM
and 827436298374695832746592873465987326529873465 submitted heads and such

Proxy
05-20-2002, 11:47 AM
AlexH

It's okay. Some of the quests just seemed lazy. I bought the level 2 sword from a shop. And most quests were kill the baddies. :(

Psyker
05-20-2002, 11:48 AM
typical playerworld with nothing very special.

heads that flash 3525 different colours in two frames, a sparring arena every two levels, etc.

something i'd usually fail.

(bah, this reminds me of how much i hated the PWA back then)

RamiAharonov
05-20-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
typical playerworld with nothing very special.

heads that flash 3525 different colours in two frames, a sparring arena every two levels, etc.

something i'd usually fail.

(bah, this reminds me of how much i hated the PWA back then)
I feel for you.

Zolrieg
05-20-2002, 12:44 PM
might of played it once, from what I've heard though - Unholy Nation stinks. ;[

Yakuna2001
05-20-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
My harsh opinion:

It's a server filled with quite a few bad levels and lots of PK'ing
theres still a few bad levels, not so much anymore, u actually have to SEARCH to find one :-P

Yakuna2001
05-20-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Romeo2k
and 827436298374695832746592873465987326529873465 submitted heads and such
we cleared out all heads/swords/shields/guilds last week.

Yakuna2001
05-20-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Proxy
AlexH

It's okay. Some of the quests just seemed lazy. I bought the level 2 sword from a shop. And most quests were kill the baddies. :(
i agree, hence quest revamp on its way. waiting for npc server though rather than have to redo it all.

Yakuna2001
05-20-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Psyker
typical playerworld with nothing very special.

heads that flash 3525 different colours in two frames, a sparring arena every two levels, etc.

something i'd usually fail.

(bah, this reminds me of how much i hated the PWA back then)
u obviously havent played, and id of thought as PWA you would of taken the time to at least look around it before u make stupid comments like that.
and if you would fail it then quit frankly your a crappy pwa because its currently the #1 populated server online at the moment and that includes 2k1 and classic. :-P so you would be losing stefan etc quite alot of cash. my respect for you went along time ago when you posted stupid things in the main forums that players shouldnt even be saying, let alone administators. btw, some graal online staff even play there, so it cant be that bad cannit. bite me.

ZanderX
05-20-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Yakuna2001

u obviously havent played, and id of thought as PWA you would of taken the time to at least look around it before u make stupid comments like that.
and if you would fail it then quit frankly your a crappy pwa because its currently the #1 populated server online at the moment and that includes 2k1 and classic. :-P so you would be losing stefan etc quite alot of cash. my respect for you went along time ago when you posted stupid things in the main forums that players shouldnt even be saying, let alone administators. btw, some graal online staff even play there, so it cant be that bad cannit. bite me.

You own Unholy Nation, right?

If so, I'm deeply sorry for Unholy Nation.

nyghtGT
05-20-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Bane
As the Administrator of Unholy Nation, I am asking the general Graal populus what they think of our server. What do you like about it thus far and what do you think of the staff. Any constructive feedback may help us to further improve upon our server and keep it in top shape.

- Manta (Administrator of Unholy Nation)
[Formerly known as Black Manta]
a great place to test hacks;)

Graal518
05-20-2002, 06:35 PM
I don't travel into UN. I doubt I ever will.

Sir_Gareth
05-20-2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Yakuna2001

theres still a few bad levels, not so much anymore, u actually have to SEARCH to find one :-P

What the hell,
your taking out all the good levels and replacing them with your crappy levels and level skills.
I go down 2 levels and find a shitty level,
Than I go down some more,
than I go into your house
Wow thats in a 5 level radius that
ive found 4 shitty levels that you have put crappy levels
otop of perfetcly good levels.
UN sucks now because yakuna us a crappy level maker
and is replacing awesome levels with plain grassed pat gebnerated predefined levels.

Yes kamuii i feen sorry for UN too Yakuna being owner,
and if they closed down UN yakuna they wouldnt be losing any money,
the players bought an account for 15 dollars, thats for LIFETIME,
so if they closed it down they wouldnt lose any money,
and acculy I hope someome does hack UN or get it closed,
it will be about time.

Sir_Gareth
05-20-2002, 09:43 PM
Oh an manta I like how you used words like "thus" and stuff to make t sound like you are smar sometimes, and make it sound like UN is "nice"
just because it sometimes has the most players doesnt mean ****,
UN doesnt have any good stuff,
It doesnt have nice levels ... anymore good job yakuna. your crappy levels.
It doesnt have good quests,
I like how Liquid made the server and put his heart into it,
than it gets a shitty owner like you and makes crappy levels and doesnt make anything new, you replace good levels with shitty levels,
than you make a new outside to yoru house,
THE LAST THING I EVER DID FOR THE SERVER WAS FOR MYSELF,
The first time ive EVER had a place to myself I made myself a boat,
and that was the third last thing ive ever doen for the server,
acculy do some stuff for teh players instead of updating your house and making shitty levels.

Psyker
05-20-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Yakuna2001

u obviously havent played, and id of thought as PWA you would of taken the time to at least look around it before u make stupid comments like that.
and if you would fail it then quit frankly your a crappy pwa because its currently the #1 populated server online at the moment and that includes 2k1 and classic.
I obviously have not played? stupid comments? crappy pwa?

as far as I know, every playerworld that I have received that had 15 hearts, l3 sword, and l3 shield in which 90% of the quests were SLASH TEH BADDIES failed. that would include UN, since i 'played' it various times; ask dark warlock if you want proof. too bad I didn't have a chance to review it.
Originally posted by Yakuna2001
and if you would fail it then quit frankly your a crappy pwa because its currently the #1 populated server online at the moment and that includes 2k1 and classic. :-P so you would be losing stefan etc quite alot of cash.
haha, I'd rather have Stefan lose cash than look like an idiot. what would you think a person visiting graal for the first time and decides to go to UN for a while?

Hell, I even remember having to go to UN (I think) to force the staff members to remove the weed 'shield'.
Originally posted by Yakuna2001
my respect for you went along time ago when you posted stupid things in the main forums that players shouldnt even be saying, let alone administators. btw, some graal online staff even play there, so it cant be that bad cannit. bite me.
I could care less about what you think.

RavenTelvecho
05-20-2002, 11:02 PM
ok and all just corrupt after lqd ice left.

Xbob42
05-20-2002, 11:44 PM
Okay I'll try and be the only sensible one here and post something that actually is "constructive" about UN.

1) GP's have jailed me numerous times without warning.

This is why I don't care too much for UN. :grrr:

2) Hackers get jailed instead of banned.
:D
I think this is stupid. I got jailed once and came out with over 100,000 gralats, which leads me to #3.

3) I have been jailed a few times for things I never did and was left there for the minimum time of 1 month. The other 2 times was for nearly 3 months.:grrr:

4) The level quality I would give a 5/10. There are a lot of levels that seems as though they were rushed.:(

5) Kill the baddies quests do get quite boring so I agree that the quests are dull. I got a few hearts and went to the gambling casino and got level 3 sword in no time with only about 5 hearts and level 2 sword before getting it.

6) Levels seem to be randomly changing backpals. Why?

7) Theme. Umm well most servers probably don't think about this, but putting Mushrooms in places that they grow would be better than putting them in an environment where you will rarely ever see them grow.
I think UN has the most mushroom tiles used than any other server. Play there and you will notice Mushrooms everywhere.

8) I wonder why lighting effects are being used on dirt paths. Please explain this one.

9) Go to noobville and check out the shooting gallery and worm thing. Neither of them work.

10) No UN is not the most populated server. There has been many times where I have seen Frolic, N-Pulse, Classic, Delteria, Valikorlia, and G2K1 with more players.

11) There are lots of NPC's. I suggest instead of making 10 weapon shops with 15 NPC's for sale, take some of those NPC's and make quests for them. ;)

12) Fishing is out in the middle of nowhere. Put it closer to the main place and add more areas to fish at. PK'ers are quite annoying.
Also the level 3 shield is one level to the right and about 2 levels up from the shore where people fish at. Just run by the baddies and get the chest and get out. :rolleyes:

13) A few levels examples on UN here.
pic1 (http://geocities.com/darkshadows1981/un1.png)
pic2 (http://geocities.com/darkshadows1981/un2.png)
pic3 (http://geocities.com/darkshadows1981/un3.png)
pic4 (http://geocities.com/darkshadows1981/un4.png)


~Prince Dark

RavenTelvecho
05-21-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho

10) No UN is not the most populated server. There has been many times where I have seen Frolic, N-Pulse, Classic, Delteria, Valikorlia, and G2K1 with more players.


Overall UnholyNation gets more players than all of them... cept 2k1

draygin
05-21-2002, 12:36 AM
This may have changed from last time I was there. But the Overworld is all messed up. Its just a bunch of paths instead of one giant map you have levels that go this way and levels that go taht way with huge gabs of blackness inbetween them. I think it would be better to fill in the gaps and make it an actual overworld.

Sir_Gareth
05-21-2002, 01:45 AM
I hate Un but about your sceenshots there nothing wrong with them and UN is alloweed to use graal2001 gfx,

UrashimaX
05-21-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


You own Unholy Nation, right?

If so, I'm deeply sorry for Unholy Nation.
:p

MysticZhadow
05-21-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


You own Unholy Nation, right?

If so, I'm deeply sorry for Unholy Nation.

OMG BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN.

DW is right. Yakuna, your levels are putrid, you probably can't script. You hired a Co-Owner that has like 30 hours online time. Another words you only favour your friends.

Search for tile errors?!? LOLOLOL!!!! Ice spar has many tile errors. Everywhere else also does. I tell YOU to fix it, but like I expected, you just ignored me. And you're Bugs Admin, another one of your friends, what does he do? Hold events, and tells other how to get rid of lag? I find this crap extremely funny. LiquidIce was a much much better Owner then you. In fact all the previous Owners were better.

freddyfox
05-21-2002, 01:58 AM
I went to Unholy Nation once.

Excuse me while I go pour molten lead into my eyes.

haunter
05-21-2002, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by MysticZhadow


OMG BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN.

DW is right. Yakuna, your levels are putrid, you probably can't script. You hired a Co-Owner that has like 30 hours online time. Another words you only favour your friends.

Search for tile errors?!? LOLOLOL!!!! Ice spar has many tile errors. Everywhere else also does. I tell YOU to fix it, but like I expected, you just ignored me. And you're Bugs Admin, another one of your friends, what does he do? Hold events, and tells other how to get rid of lag? I find this crap extremely funny. LiquidIce was a much much better Owner then you. In fact all the previous Owners were better.

He can script, I remember his "VIP Room" on Bravo for his friends... Man were those fun times :rolleyes: corruption for all! Oh, don't worry about him not knowing how to use RC, he knows perfectly well how to change his sword power to 63 and slaughter inoccent noobies... Yet another wonderful, Old Bravo moment :)

Sir_Gareth
05-21-2002, 03:23 AM
yes he does hire all his friends,

MysticZhadow
05-21-2002, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by haunter


He can script, I remember his "VIP Room" on Bravo for his friends... Man were those fun times :rolleyes: corruption for all! Oh, don't worry about him not knowing how to use RC, he knows perfectly well how to change his sword power to 63 and slaughter inoccent noobies... Yet another wonderful, Old Bravo moment :)

Now it's all going to happen again on UN!!



yes he does hire all his friends

It's pretty obvious.. and man you and liquid should come back..

IonFlux2001
05-21-2002, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
yes he does hire all his friends,
agree's. UN is goin to hell now x_x Yak stole it from DW from what I understand cause I dont think DW gave it to him. Or did DW quit ?
<3 for Old Bravo <-=my home=- Darnia 4 life

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-21-2002, 04:01 AM
Now that I think of it, UN is like Delteria under Ice Pick, it will hopefully be either removed soon, or some serious changes will take place

Sir_Gareth
05-21-2002, 04:31 AM
AHha Scince I downlaoded Uns levels in the last second i Look at one of Yakunas "NPCs" I look at the script and its the same script as another script on Un but hi name ontop LOL

RavenTelvecho
05-21-2002, 04:36 AM
wts why do all the 1337 people come from old bravo?!

Faheria_LAT3
05-21-2002, 04:42 AM
mmmmkay: I started on bravo, it had a great community..then towards the end before it went p2p, staff changed and it sucked.

Sir_Gareth
05-21-2002, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3
mmmmkay: I started on bravo, it had a great community..then towards the end before it went p2p, staff changed and it sucked.

Andrew became staff lol

RavenTelvecho
05-21-2002, 05:24 AM
arnt most server owners from bravo? o.O

haunter
05-21-2002, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho
arnt most server owners from bravo? o.O

Aeryn was best... Although CoonDog was really nice when I first started out there, which was right after those kindom wars... (DK, so on)

Bane
05-21-2002, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
Oh an manta I like how you used words like "thus" and stuff to make t sound like you are smar sometimes, and make it sound like UN is "nice"
just because it sometimes has the most players doesnt mean ****,
UN doesnt have any good stuff,
It doesnt have nice levels ... anymore good job yakuna. your crappy levels.

Was I supposed to interpret that part of your reply as an insult or a comment? Just so you know, I am not one to mindlessly argue and insult like many of the staff on Unholy Nation because I just find that stupid. What comes out of such comments as "Screw you" or "You are a ***"? NOTHING. It just shows how immature these people are. I started this thread under no request of Yakuna or anybody else. I wanted to see how we could improve on our server, NOT turn this thread into a mindless flame war, where it seems to be heading.

Sir_Gareth
05-21-2002, 07:06 AM
Oh heres some of yakunas LATES levels.
RATE THEM ALSO!

Sir_Gareth
05-21-2002, 07:08 AM
And this beautiful level is a level re remade.

haunter
05-21-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
And this beautiful level is a level re remade.

SIMPLY WONDERFUL! *BARF*

Read Forum PM, DW

MysticZhadow
05-21-2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Bane


Was I supposed to interpret that part of your reply as an insult or a comment? Just so you know, I am not one to mindlessly argue and insult like many of the staff on Unholy Nation because I just find that stupid. What comes out of such comments as "Screw you" or "You are a ***"? NOTHING. It just shows how immature these people are. I started this thread under no request of Yakuna or anybody else. I wanted to see how we could improve on our server, NOT turn this thread into a mindless flame war, where it seems to be heading.

get rid of yakuna as soon as possible and get liquid to come back.

The funny thing is that yakuna was the one judging levels for the lat tryouts... harhar

haunter
05-21-2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Bane


Was I supposed to interpret that part of your reply as an insult or a comment? Just so you know, I am not one to mindlessly argue and insult like many of the staff on Unholy Nation because I just find that stupid. What comes out of such comments as "Screw you" or "You are a ***"? NOTHING. It just shows how immature these people are. I started this thread under no request of Yakuna or anybody else. I wanted to see how we could improve on our server, NOT turn this thread into a mindless flame war, where it seems to be heading.

I was going to make one of those for Rudora. But I was afraid that's what would happen to that thread... What a brave, brave soul you are. XD

Sir_Gareth
05-21-2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by haunter


SIMPLY WONDERFUL! *BARF*

Read Forum PM, DW

Si I saw,
I got offered jobs
on
Babylon
and
an upcoming playerworld so I dont know what Ill do :)

and now rudora so ill see :)

Yakuna2001
05-21-2002, 09:12 AM
99% of the stuff posted in this forum is NOT true, and i love how people make assumptions like " i stole the PW" wtf? how did i steal it when DW quit. also the levels DW put up, the first one, well, i take it that was suppose to be funny or somthing, because i really did not make a level like that. the second level was up for a day on u.n, because the LIGHT EFFECTS that DW made all over the paths pools, houses, chimneys, signs grass everywhere needed to be removed as quickly as possible, the level was removed an hour later. erm, as for the rest of the comments in this forum, most aren true, a few are, such as the quests. but then, that isnt my fault, they havent been updated since u.n came out two years ago, we are doing a quest overhaul when and if npc server comes.
as for peopel saying i shouldnt be owner, i really just cant be bothered to argue about it, theres always gonna be a few who dont want me, a few didnt want liquid to be owner, and ALOT didnt want DW as owner. so ill just have to live with that wont i.
post something constructive for a change, only one guy did so far.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-21-2002, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Yakuna2001
99% of the stuff posted in this forum is NOT true
Oh how silly of me. I suppose the 10 other people who posted bad stuff about UN were all wrong, and you are right! :rolleyes:

IonFlux2001
05-21-2002, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3
mmmmkay: I started on bravo, it had a great community..then towards the end before it went p2p, staff changed and it sucked.
I agree

IonFlux2001
05-21-2002, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth


Si I saw,
I got offered jobs
on
Babylon
and
an upcoming playerworld so I dont know what Ill do :)

and now rudora so ill see :)
Come work with me =)

haunter
05-21-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth


Si I saw,
I got offered jobs
on
Babylon
and
an upcoming playerworld so I dont know what Ill do :)

and now rudora so ill see :)


It's not an offer silly, i said take the test... ;)

haunter
05-21-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by IonFlux2001

Come work with me =)

NOO! *beats you* LS ROOLS!

Sir_Gareth
05-21-2002, 10:14 AM
Oh sorry,
It just happened that the 1st level had a npc made by yakuna
oh and the secodnd outside level is sitoll up you just seperated teh houses and put a roof on yuor house,
sorry sir.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

iniquitus
05-21-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
My harsh opinion:

It's a server filled with quite a few bad levels and lots of PK'ing

Darlene159
05-21-2002, 10:59 AM
UN=hackers paradise, unfortunately the rules need to be inforced or it will never change...not only the hacking, from what I have seen, people get by with alot there

RavenTelvecho
05-21-2002, 11:01 AM
yes we all look up to your pw for its tight hacker provention system. And how you exuse people of hacking is amazing!

iniquitus
05-21-2002, 11:02 AM
I remember seeing a pot (weed, etc.) NPC on there once, the server is heavily sex+drug oriententid (from what I saw months ago) I went back on, still not much changed. Maybe the drug/sex problems are beter now-- who knows... I'd like to see it go down.

Legondary_MyTH
05-21-2002, 12:04 PM
I remembe that to.It was a drug house in neo town or sumthin like that, any ways they had guilds called drug dealers and only like drug dealors could sell the drugs.0.o pretty stupid

taz-graal
05-21-2002, 02:49 PM
A global told Liquid to take them off I think. Before you go on UN it should say Must Be 18 Years Or Older To Enter!

Slaktmaster
05-21-2002, 02:52 PM
Yakuna killed Unholy Nation with a headshot from stupidity.

warp2ukew
05-21-2002, 08:36 PM
realleh no offense manta but UN really does suk. too many hackers and levels suck and there is nothing to do but PK (which is fine by me except really to be a good pker on a server with 15h and a level3 sword you have to play right when it comes out. i did do that but I hated the levels so i quit.

Sir_Gareth
05-22-2002, 03:12 AM
In theprivate forums some global asked stefan to take Un down because of supposed sex an drugs lol

Faheria_LAT3
05-22-2002, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
Yakuna killed Unholy Nation with a headshot from stupidity.
mmmmkay: Big time stupidity, plus level skills which a 3-year old could rival..and it has no arms! ;\.

IonFlux2001
05-22-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3

mmmmkay: Big time stupidity, plus level skills which a 3-year old could rival..and it has no arms! ;\.
Lol

MysticZhadow
05-22-2002, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by taz-graal
A global told Liquid to take them off I think. Before you go on UN it should say Must Be 18 Years Or Older To Enter!

in that case current owner wouldnt be old enough, and there will be liek 0 players.

haunter
05-22-2002, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
In theprivate forums some global asked stefan to take Un down because of supposed sex an drugs lol

Bring Dark Warlock back! He'll fix it...

Xbob42
05-23-2002, 01:51 AM
Heh. What was the date of the last time N-Pulse was hacked?

Take that date. I was jailed a few days before it. Visit the N-Pulse Forums and you'll see the day i posted a comment about m finally being released. I believe it was over a month later. Moonie read the comment on there too. Lots of NP people went and protested on UN to get me free. I did come out with over 100,000 Gralat because hackers was stuck in the same jail.

azuretek23
05-23-2002, 02:28 AM
not bashin on UN I personally am impartial.. but I saw hookers on there lol it was..... funny as hell

I personally dont like the levels too much but some people like that "style"....

also one thing I hate about most PW's is that they are just PKing servers.... thats just my input....

maybe you should do somethin about all the "illegal" stuff and also why not hire different style lats and give them their own areas to work on so that maybe you can have diversity :)

Xbob42
05-23-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by azuretek23
not bashin on UN I personally am impartial.. but I saw hookers on there lol it was..... funny as hell

I personally dont like the levels too much but some people like that "style"....

also one thing I hate about most PW's is that they are just PKing servers.... thats just my input....

maybe you should do somethin about all the "illegal" stuff and also why not hire different style lats and give them their own areas to work on so that maybe you can have diversity :)


Hahaha. OMG. Where did you see the hookers at?


~Prince Dark

taz-graal
05-23-2002, 10:14 AM
Usually the hookers are guys. UN only has 2 LAT's right now. Hopefully Yakuna can find a Head LAT, that is good like Menion leah.

MysticZhadow
05-23-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by azuretek23
not bashin on UN I personally am impartial.. but I saw hookers on there lol it was..... funny as hell

I personally dont like the levels too much but some people like that "style"....

also one thing I hate about most PW's is that they are just PKing servers.... thats just my input....

maybe you should do somethin about all the "illegal" stuff and also why not hire different style lats and give them their own areas to work on so that maybe you can have diversity :)

you havent seen much of UN then, every town has a different style, and a lot of people like to play around from time to time, i am sure there were hookers on delteria before :rolleyes:

Yakuna2001
05-23-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by taz-graal
Usually the hookers are guys. UN only has 2 LAT's right now. Hopefully Yakuna can find a Head LAT, that is good like Menion leah.
finding a head lat is not easy. if anyone wants to help out im working on some big stuff. pm me or somthin yo.

Okilian
05-24-2002, 05:25 AM
I have a question, if you all don't mind. You guys keep commenting on the amount of hacking that goes on UN. Well, wouldn't you think if there were that many people on another server, there would be that much hacking to?

Sir_Gareth
05-24-2002, 05:49 AM
idiot, the hackers know Un has shutty Gps that dont do **** when it come to hacking so its a target

Okilian
05-24-2002, 05:58 AM
it's the same everywhere...i see hackers where ever i go...or to be more specific, i see trainer users everywhere..

Yakuna2001
05-24-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
idiot, the hackers know Un has shutty Gps that dont do **** when it come to hacking so its a target
heh, you hired most of them.

Sir_Gareth
05-25-2002, 03:20 AM
acculy I didnt hire any,the GP Chiefs and Gp Captians did so shut the **** up you son of a ***** :)

Snappledragon
05-25-2002, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
idiot, the hackers know Un has shutty Gps that dont do **** when it come to hacking so its a target
hey, i caught hackers, a lot of them when i was GP

RokkumanZero
05-25-2002, 04:27 AM
Wow, DW your really mature:rolleyes: Well, you are also a 14-year old stoner so I shouldn't be suprised :D


UN is a good community, but certain bad apples with the names of SSJ1392031942478197128417848y123957918578 MAJIN GOGETACOLOTH FETT OF THE CLONE SAYIAN ARMY OF SOLDIER {SUPER SAYIAN} {LOOKING FOR GF} {I NEED MONE}. who think they can put up a fuss when I don't accept their heads because they are copyrighted material and make everyone think they are leet hayxors by pushing the "God mode" and "wall hack" buttons on their wussy trainers. The only reason noobs hate me there because I don't work for them and be corrupt and give them stuff.

and I admit, there is some corruption amongst the UN staff, and your beloved former owner (DW) was a part of it.

BTW I am hiring for GAT you know, so if you make awesome, and I mean *Awesome* Ganis and GFX, pm me on this forum or on Graal, and show me your work.

Okilian
05-25-2002, 04:27 AM
So did I. I still do..when I am on..

Yakuna2001
05-25-2002, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by RokkumanZero
Wow, DW your really mature:rolleyes: Well, you are also a 14-year old stoner so I shouldn't be suprised :D


UN is a good community, but certain bad apples with the names of SSJ1392031942478197128417848y123957918578 MAJIN GOGETACOLOTH FETT OF THE CLONE SAYIAN ARMY OF SOLDIER. who think they can put up a fuss when I don't accept their heads because they are copyrighted material and make everyone think they are leet hayxors by pushing the "God mode" and "wall hack" buttons on their wussy trainers.

and I admit, there WAS some corruption amongst the UN staff, and your beloved former owner (DW) was a part of it.

BTW I am hiring for GAT you know, so if you make awesome, and I mean *Awesome* Ganis and GFX, pm me on this forum or on Graal, and show me your work.

Yakuna2001
05-25-2002, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
acculy I didnt hire any,the GP Chiefs and Gp Captians did so shut the **** up you son of a ***** :)
SOMEBODY BAN THIS GUY FOR SWEARING.

RokkumanZero
05-25-2002, 04:34 AM
ROFLAMOADOEMAOTMOEMAFLEOMAOMALOAMOTMEOAML YAK!

Zolrieg
05-25-2002, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by RokkumanZero
ROFLAMOADOEMAOTMOEMAFLEOMAOMALOAMOTMEOAML YAK!

take a chill pill.

RokkumanZero
05-25-2002, 05:00 AM
That's just my way of laughing o.O
It's called Egospeak. where you just put a whole bunch of random letters after ROFL to signify something humorus.

Yak, good one man. I doubt it if he will be banned though, cause almost everyone on here (Except us*coughs*) loves him.

Yakuna2001
05-25-2002, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by RokkumanZero
That's just my way of laughing o.O
It's called Egospeak. where you just put a whole bunch of random letters after ROFL to signify something humorus.

Yak, good one man. I doubt it if he will be banned though, cause almost everyone on here (Except us*coughs*) loves him. rofl, hes banned but he signed up with his other accoutn Dark Warlock
although thats ban evasion so hell get banned again and maybe of graal to ;X

Correction
05-25-2002, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Yakuna2001
rofl, hes banned but he signed up with his other accoutn Dark Warlock
although thats ban evasion so hell get banned again and maybe of graal to ;X ?!

RokkumanZero
05-25-2002, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Yakuna2001
rofl, hes banned but he signed up with his other accoutn Dark Warlock
although thats ban evasion so hell get banned again and maybe of graal to ;X

Why do idiots register for boards again when they have been banned already? Dont the get the hint we DONT LIKE THEM?

Correction
05-25-2002, 08:36 AM
I like them