PDA

View Full Version : My account on Classic is disabled, -=Need help=-

Patrick-Keefer
05-17-2002, 05:20 AM
My account on Graal Classic has been disabled for more then 6 months and I don't really know why. I would really like it to be enabled so I can finnish stuff on it and talk to old friends I have not seen in a long long time.

kenyonandelliot
05-17-2002, 05:37 AM
Email/PM or something someone that is GP or hases RC what you did or you have no clue what you did and they will enable and restart your account. But thats the only way to get your account back.

magicbud3344
05-17-2002, 05:41 AM
it says my IP is banned form classic, on my New PC my IP is banned on my old one it isnot X_X?????? and what is very odd is that i have never gotten onto classic on this new comp, why is my IP banned? someone un bann it or see whats up please

Patrick-Keefer
05-17-2002, 06:07 AM
Oh no, I don't want to have it reset. I want to keep what I had, like npcs sword level shield level. And I really don't want to lose my StarCon Fire Mine (it rules).

And about you. You can get around IP ban. Just call your ISP and tell them to reset your connection (also resets ip to new one).
Im on dialup so my IP is changed all the time.
It's a real pain when im downloading or when the ipgp.txt file does not have *.*.*.*.* in it. Thats used for people who have there ip changed all the time for modem peoples.

Dialup modems have advantages and disadvantages, and so do cable and DSL. Dialup is slow and V.90 is unstable causing connection drops. Old 33k - 38k modems used V.34 witch is more stable, and Dialup changes your ip so hackers have troble finding you when you r/c. Unless they put a trojan on you.

DSL/Cable are fast and very stable, you almost never get disconnected, when you do it's a blue moon. Ip's do not change witch makes it easier for hackers to keep connected to you and screw you up. Best deal is to make sure your isp has all ports you don't use blocked and that you have a firewall like "ZoneAlarm" or "SyGate" both are free for personal use. www.zonelabs.com www.sygate.com And to get rid of any annoying trojan you do have, I recommend the free personal AVG AntiVirus. www.grisoft.com I have used and still use these firewalls and antivirus programs, if I didn't like them or turst them I would not recomend them. I do use the ZoneAlarm because it's easier to use and you can set the security levels manualy without a hassle.

Oh I am Tech Support for PC Solutions. Just so you know that im a computer geek. hehe =op
And feel free to ask me questions about computers just as long as it's about Microsoft Windows 3.11, 95,98 - SE, and 2000 PRO.
Don't ask about other operating systems, I wouldn't be able to help much. And as for Windows XP - havent played with it yet.

kenyonandelliot
05-17-2002, 06:46 AM
Heh! Thanks for the sites. I really liked them now I can bookmark this topic to get firewalls and virus scanners

Patrick-Keefer
05-17-2002, 06:50 AM
No Problem. I like to help peoples. =o)

DarkDragon452
05-17-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Patrick-Keefer
Oh no, I don't want to have it reset. I want to keep what I had, like npcs sword level shield level. And I really don't want to lose my StarCon Fire Mine (it rules).

And about you. You can get around IP ban. Just call your ISP and tell them to reset your connection (also resets ip to new one).
Im on dialup so my IP is changed all the time...

You have a range of IP addresses that can only be changed if you change ISPs or move. Basically the number you dial to connect has a range of IP addresses that it gives you.

Ex. 1st dialup-64.89.128.0
2nd dialup-64.89.128.7

What I mean is that each time you connect the first 3 areas are always the same (It might be the first 2. Not sure). The last number is the one that changes. So when graal (or other games/sites/etc) say they're going to IP-ban you. They ban an entire RANGE of IP-addresses. So basically if you and 4 friends play graal with the same ISP. And one gets IP banned. You're all ****ed.

hoss
05-18-2002, 01:49 AM
6 months ago? who banned you.....might of been me ;).
But if your account is banned the only way for it to be unbanned is for it to be reset. Unless it can be proven that you were banned unfairly?

Xerphier Dintch
05-18-2002, 01:51 AM
Contact Tyhm. Send him a forum PM. (Tyhm is his account name)

Spark910
05-18-2002, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by DarkDragon452

You have a range of IP addresses that can only be changed if you change ISPs or move. Basically the number you dial to connect has a range of IP addresses that it gives you.

Ex. 1st dialup-64.89.128.0
2nd dialup-64.89.128.7

What I mean is that each time you connect the first 3 areas are always the same (It might be the first 2. Not sure). The last number is the one that changes. So when graal (or other games/sites/etc) say they're going to IP-ban you. They ban an entire RANGE of IP-addresses. So basically if you and 4 friends play graal with the same ISP. And one gets IP banned. You're all ****ed.

Mine Changes Totaly From (eg:)

To:
To:

Mines Funny Son Of A B1tch

DarkDragon452
05-18-2002, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Spark910

Mine Changes Totaly From (eg:)

To:
To:

Mines Funny Son Of A B1tch

That it is. Strange. Oh well.

Patrick-Keefer
05-18-2002, 05:55 AM
The strange thing is for my ISP, I get a totaly new IP every time like the first part will be 65 then r/c and the new first part will be 82. My ISP is a bit different. It's called NCTC. "Nebraska Central Telephone Company"

I also would like to know what the rating thing with votes is.

Tyhm
05-18-2002, 05:55 AM
Why should he PM me? I make levels, not handle IP Bans. Yeesh.

Patrick-Keefer
05-18-2002, 03:08 PM
This is the message i get when i try to log on classic.

Sir Kwang
05-18-2002, 03:49 PM
oo Stryker, he's my favorite

P-a-W-n
05-18-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Sir Kwang
oo Stryker, he's my favorite

I remember Stryker. I remember picking up a sign for some reason and going across the Graal Classic bridge, and then pausing to do something. When I came back like 25 people were on the bridge, holding signs and 'going on strike' for various reasons. And he came with some NPC that hurts you ever 5 seconds (but it doesn't make you lost health. I forgot what it's called...) and made us all drop our signs. :( :( And I got sent to jail....

Bah, sorry, babbling. I doubt anyone cares about any of the above. -.-

Patrick-Keefer
05-25-2002, 07:07 AM
But im not a cheater. =o(

Patrick-Keefer
05-26-2002, 03:26 PM
O.O!!! I thought it was a she.

My bad...

ZanderX
05-26-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Patrick-Keefer
DSL/Cable are fast and very stable, you almost never get disconnected, when you do it's a blue moon. Ip's do not change witch makes it easier for hackers to keep connected to you and screw you up.

Actually, IPs for DSL do change, unless you've purchased a static IP address.

And DSL disconnects are far more common than cable ones.

AlexH
05-26-2002, 03:56 PM
I went on classic earlier today to discover angel clan with no people in it. :(
I wanted to pk too.
I went to level 14 though. :)
Got my ap from 100 to 0 and my kills from 7 to 113. :)

RobinX
05-26-2002, 09:08 PM
is Patrick-Keefer the account name.. I'll go and look into it for you

Patrick-Keefer
05-27-2002, 09:38 AM
Yes sir. Patrick-Keefer is my account name. It's my name for all account related stuff on Graal.