PDA

View Full Version : Karakaze Caves....

Jin2
05-16-2002, 10:55 AM
have been blown up. Enjoy whatever is left in it. This was revenge for the Pirates, from your friends at Dustari.
- Jin Ayden

TrueHeaT
05-16-2002, 10:56 AM
No matter, it had been abandoned for weeks.

Jin2
05-16-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
No matter, it had been abandoned for weeks.
That was a warning. Anymore funny business from you guys, we'll strike again.
- Jin Ayden

draygin
05-16-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Jin2

That was a warning. Anymore funny business from you guys, we'll strike again.
- Jin Ayden

LOL nice cover up for your mistake in blowing up an abandoned cave. As for blowing a base up you cant just do that any ways its bad rp. Other wise we could place some sort of magic super bomb and blow up Dustari easily. Now small bits and peaces sure. But not the whole thing unless the kingdom agrees to the RP. Thats like saying *pulls out a gun and shoots googi killing him instantly* its just bad. :(

ghostsamurai
05-16-2002, 11:13 AM
hehe, we needed to get rid of the cave, anyway :)

Jin2
05-16-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by draygin

LOL nice cover up for your mistake in blowing up an abandoned cave. As for blowing a base up you cant just do that any ways its bad rp. Other wise we could place some sort of magic super bomb and blow up Dustari easily. Now small bits and peaces sure. But not the whole thing unless the kingdom agrees to the RP. Thats like saying *pulls out a gun and shoots googi killing him instantly* its just bad. :(
I "blew" up the base because Tybalt "blew" up the Pirate Ship. Most of the time I don't do "blow" up things, but this was different.

Jin2
05-16-2002, 11:29 AM

Also, Pirate Crew didn't agree to be blown up did they? By the way, you have bad grammar.

freddyfox
05-16-2002, 01:29 PM

Also, Pirate Crew didn't agree to be blown up did they?

"Hey, Pirate Crew, we're going to blow up your ship, that okay?" doesn't exactly make for the best roleplaying sequences every made.

Ghost Pirate
05-16-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox

"Hey, Pirate Crew, we're going to blow up your ship, that okay?" doesn't exactly make for the best roleplaying sequences every made.

exactly

everything just sort of happens in a RP world I suppose

draygin
05-16-2002, 08:38 PM
Attack of my grammar ouch I"m crushed. discussing it ooc you could plan and make a massive rp for it. When it happened from what I hear there where 6 PC on. Tell me how many KT where on when you blew up the base. I mean if you wanted to play it that way we could just wait until all Dustari gone and take over an undefended base. Also we didnt bow up the entire Pirate base we blew up the ship they still had the main base. Also in your stupidity you buried the tag maker so until some one moves it outside or clear the entrance it cant be used.

Jin2
05-16-2002, 08:39 PM

I know that, but that draygin guy was saying its not good rp without asking the other kingdom if we can attack them.

draygin
05-16-2002, 08:59 PM

I know that, but that draygin guy was saying its not good rp without asking the other kingdom if we can attack them.

No you're twisting my words. If its something that is going to have major damage like that it should be planned out with the Leader of that kingdom ooc to optimize the battle in which it would happen. Not informing the entire kingomd. Are you telling me Ghost Pirate isnt capable of planning a battle in which he would lose part of his ship in ooc? In which during the battle he could inform his men to lose. I mean if you preplan it and they know its a battle they're going to lose. Then you wouldnt have every one trying to play the role of the hero. They would know that they where going to lose so they could RP that they where going to lose. I mean really there should be limits on the mass destruction other wise theres nothing to stop a kingdom from making a really big bomb and blowing up the other kingdom. Then every one would have to keep rebuilding bases or moving all the time it would just get annoying having to remake levels.
I never any where said you had to ask to attack some one thats just stupid. I said to plan out the major destruction. There's a big difference. So stop twisting my words to suit your needs.

SaitoHajime
05-16-2002, 09:58 PM
Now small bits and peaces sure. But not the whole thing unless the kingdom agrees to the RP. Thats like saying *pulls out a gun and shoots googi killing him instantly* its just bad. :(

I agree. But that's just what Karakaze did to PC's ship. Double standard? Yes. Jin twisted none of your words, draygin. The only one who is twisting their words is you of your own.

You then say that since there were 6 PC on it was allowed for the ship to be destroyed. Wow, since PC is a lot more active than Karakaze, it should be attacked? That's VERY good logic right there. And, did all 6 of them agree to their ship being blown up? I don't believe so. The next question brought to mind is, did any of those 6 really have the power or authority to agree with it, even if they did?

Anyway; Back to the misunderstanding: Two posts below, freddyfox didn't understand what you (draygin) were saying, and when Jin quoted you, freddyfox replied to it saying:

freddyfox...Please, when replying, actually read the posts. Then you'll know what you're talking about.

Well, regardless of all of that...what has happened, happened, and there's nothing we can do now to undo it, except to move on, and for the Pirates to rebuild their ship.

draygin
05-16-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by SaitoHajime

blah blah

No I never said it was ok. The pirate ship should have never been blown up. Its like you people just see what you want to see. Are you stupid? Twisting my own words. You cant twist your own words.

Ok lets go over this one more time.

Attacking is ok I never said it wasnt.

Blowing major bases or parts of it with out first consulting the Owner of the kingdom ooc is not ok. It should be planned to enhance the RP.

I said with the 6pc they could at least defend themselves with RPing I never said it was ok.

KT didnt even get the RP chance to defend themselves because no one is on. With this rationale I can wait until no dustari are online and blow up the kingdom in RP Fashion.

For major destruction it should be planned out in ooc between the leaders. If a leader cant distinguish OOC with IC he shouldnt be leader.

TrueHeaT
05-16-2002, 11:37 PM
I had the chance to defend the caves, but I felt it was fair that they be collapsed.

Jin messaged me and asked me to destroy them and leave a note, and explained why. I uploaded it within the minute. I could have gone "KRASKAKAAZE COEM PK JINE HES EATI JNG UOR ROCKS!!!" but that would be dumb

draygin
05-17-2002, 12:18 AM
I had the chance to defend the caves, but I felt it was fair that they be collapsed.

Jin messaged me and asked me to destroy them and leave a note, and explained why. I uploaded it within the minute. I could have gone "KRASKAKAAZE COEM PK JINE HES EATI JNG UOR ROCKS!!!" but that would be dumb

Sadly I can actually see some one saying that. :p

Googi
05-17-2002, 04:05 AM
Cool.

Okay, why not just kill Tybalt and take his crown instead though?

draygin
05-17-2002, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Cool.

Okay, why not just kill Tybalt and take his crown instead though?

Cool.
Okay, why not just kill Googi and have bomy burgers instead though?

Actually Bomy Burgers sounds like it could make a nice resturant chain.

Googi
05-17-2002, 04:10 AM

Cool.
Okay, why not just kill Googi and have bomy burgers instead though?

Actually Bomy Burgers sounds like it could make a nice resturant chain.

Because I haven't attacked anyone recently, well, except for Tybalt who I attacked because I was bored...

feivel
05-17-2002, 04:20 AM
Cool,
why not attack a wall and yell at the bricks for being cowards!!

no, seriously, if you were bored and killed Tybalt, atleast make some sort of RP story behind it lol.

Googi
05-17-2002, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by feivel
Cool,
why not attack a wall and yell at the bricks for being cowards!!

no, seriously, if you were bored and killed Tybalt, atleast make some sort of RP story behind it lol.

Tybalt stole the crown, so Googi killed him, for the third time (and counting), well actually, I wasn't after the crown, since I was just bored so it wasn't an RP kills anyway, and I didn't actually kill him since he ran into the water.

Jin2
05-17-2002, 04:26 AM

Tybalt stole the crown, so Googi killed him, for the third time (and counting), well actually, I wasn't after the crown, since I was just bored so it wasn't an RP kills anyway, and I didn't actually kill him since he ran into the water.
OMG GOOGI DID YOU SAY, "KILLS TYBALT (RP KILL)?"
:rolleyes:

Googi
05-17-2002, 04:29 AM

OMG GOOGI DID YOU SAY, "KILLS TYBALT (RP KILL)?"
:rolleyes:

Nooo, I save that for people like Brad where I can't rely on my huge amount of HP to win.

Brad
05-17-2002, 04:44 AM

Nooo, I save that for people like Brad where I can't rely on my huge amount of HP to win.

My huge amount of hp > your huge amount of hp.

TrueHeaT
05-17-2002, 05:17 AM

Sorry, but your ridiculously stupid bomy character couldn't RP kill anyone.

Brad
05-17-2002, 05:18 AM

Don't worry boss, those plants I looked for yesterday in Antora have been found. I am awaiting your command :) ((GET ON AIM OR GRAAL))

Googi
05-17-2002, 05:37 AM

Oh yeah, I'm only a bomy because I need to dodge Rabid's HP changing.

TrueHeaT
05-17-2002, 06:30 AM
What are you talking about?

Brad
05-17-2002, 06:38 AM
What are you talking about?

Me and Sisok have a ....plan :)

ghostsamurai
05-17-2002, 06:39 AM
What are you talking about? it's googi, just ingore the content of his posts.

Googi
05-17-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
it's googi, just ingore the content of his posts.

That's good advice.

Brad
05-19-2002, 11:07 AM
Ransk:

Demolitionist Ransk (Karakaze Troupe)
bring it kiddies

Ghost Pirate
05-19-2002, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Ransk:

Demolitionist Ransk (Karakaze Troupe)
bring it kiddies

Warp Mechanic Relo (Karakarn Rebels)

Kohojogo
05-20-2002, 05:41 AM
What about the dagger NPC that was in the cave, what happend to it?

ghostsamurai
05-20-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Kohojogo
What about the dagger NPC that was in the cave, what happend to it? it's been gone for monthes, anyway.

Dragonfistdavid
05-20-2002, 09:35 AM
I never got a change to use the dagger. :(

Megamaniac
05-20-2002, 09:48 AM
um a victory i guess..?