PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Ship

magicbud3344
05-16-2002, 04:24 AM
tybalt has destroyed the pirate ship, you will pay, you will pay

TrueHeaT
05-16-2002, 04:25 AM
Next time you should guard what's yours.

Just a pity that not all the bombs went off, leaving half your ship still there. Also a pity that the airship plans are now at the bottom of the SEA!!

ghostsamurai
05-16-2002, 04:39 AM
hehe, we're back in business >:-)

magicbud3344
05-16-2002, 04:56 AM
damn you and the Fish, i shall make stew out of all of you Zormite

Neonight
05-16-2002, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
damn you and the Fish, i shall make stew out of all of you Zormite

God that was funny watching you all scatter. *psssh*

//Edit
*rates 5 for ThT*

Googi
05-16-2002, 05:01 AM
WTF, what was Zormite doing helping out enemies of Dustari, considering that DUSTARI OWNS ZORMITE.

magicbud3344
05-16-2002, 05:02 AM
talk to your king googi, you helped with teh attack, and it was pointless, we are not allied with dustari only at a truce

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-16-2002, 05:03 AM
Well, seen as thoug the airships plans are totally inanimate, you can't say where they have been, bottom at the sea or not.

WQho ghave authorization for this RP event? THT's RC?

magicbud3344
05-16-2002, 05:05 AM
all i saw was me in the watter, then THT swam up and cabloomy, even when that rat sisok said there must be 6 PC members on, sisok, you are my rival now, i shall egt you

TrueHeaT
05-16-2002, 05:06 AM
Vermain obviouisly.

And those airship plans were hogging everything and I'm sick of hearing about them. They needed to be destroyed.

Neonight
05-16-2002, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Well, seen as thoug the airships plans are totally inanimate, you can't say where they have been, bottom at the sea or not.

WQho ghave authorization for this RP event? THT's RC?

I think it was Tybalt's FTP... Either way, it was fun for everyone. :)

//Edit
Oh yeah... I DID see Super Vermain on...

magicbud3344
05-16-2002, 05:08 AM
i am sorry to say, even i was getting tired of the airship plans, we need something new to do this over

Googi
05-16-2002, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Vermain obviouisly.

And those airship plans were hogging everything and I'm sick of hearing about them. They needed to be destroyed.

Why? So Dustari can go back to attacking you for the crown?

Zolrieg
05-16-2002, 05:18 AM
well, I missed a good event it sounds like, so sad.

perhaps me and a few of my bounty hunters could organize a plan and retrieve the plans from the bottom of the sea and sell them to the highest bidder?

TrueHeaT
05-16-2002, 05:21 AM
Originally posted by Zolrieg
well, I missed a good event it sounds like, so sad.

perhaps me and a few of my bounty hunters could organize a plan and retrieve the plans from the bottom of the sea and sell them to the highest bidder?

Do you know what happens to paper in water?

Originally posted by Googi
Why? So Dustari can go back to attacking you for the crown?

No, so we can do something new OBVIOUSLY.

Googi
05-16-2002, 05:24 AM

...The plans aren't made of paper.

...If you think Dustari will turn to something new, you're mistaken.

TrueHeaT
05-16-2002, 05:25 AM

...The plans aren't made of paper.

...If you think Dustari will turn to something new, you're mistaken.

Well, then I guess I overestimated Dustari.

What the hell are the plans made of then? Did you etch them in rock?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-16-2002, 05:26 AM

Well, then I guess I overestimated Dustari.

What the hell are the plans made of then? Did you etch them in rock?
No, I say again, the plans are inanimate, there is really no way to trace them. There has to be some official NPC so we can make sure we can keep track of these things

magicbud3344
05-16-2002, 05:30 AM
there seems to be some sort of writings, i cannot read what it says... i cannot read *shrugs*

Brad
05-16-2002, 06:01 AM
*Goes on Karakaze tag*

We are back finally, guys?

Since BLKnight, Penchoo, and the rest of the hoodlums left its been quiet so I haven't been on tag. If we remove the ranks in Karakaze, I'm back :)

TrueHeaT
05-16-2002, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

No, I say again, the plans are inanimate, there is really no way to trace them. There has to be some official NPC so we can make sure we can keep track of these things

So when you talk about "the plans" you are talking about nothing at all?

Anyway, they can be traced now. They're UNDER THE SEA DPPODPDPPDPDPDODODODODOD DING

Brad: We were just waiting for that damn desert to be done (at least I was) and I got bored + pirates betrayed us etc

Brad
05-16-2002, 06:26 AM

So when you talk about "the plans" you are talking about nothing at all?

Anyway, they can be traced now. They're UNDER THE SEA DPPODPDPPDPDPDODODODODOD DING

Brad: We were just waiting for that damn desert to be done (at least I was) and I got bored + pirates betrayed us etc

As long as theirs nomore ranks like barbarian, and just ranks in general, im back :). Karakaze until death. I am the only one on right now, but that's ok. I went and laughed at the Pirate Crew :). I can't remember the cave pass so I am just wandering.

Googi
05-16-2002, 06:27 AM
The plans are a wooden MODEL.

Which was in Dustari months before you destroyed the pirate ship.

feivel
05-16-2002, 06:35 AM
Good work Tybalt,
Samurai actually planned to blow up the ship during that war between Dustari and Zormite and Elven and Pirates and everyone was just killing eachother, and we all got explosives and were arming them but something went wrong. (Vermain logged off lol) Interesting thing is we were trying to aid dustari,
even more interesting, but typical of Dustari is, just before we were helping them fight Rome and PKers and now they stab us in the back for the Pirates. Which doesnt bother me because the whole time they wre busy fighting Karakaze and Zormite and things they neglected to notice that we were allied to everyone,
which put me in the position to sneak about. Therefore, speaking for the Shogunate, and the Bushi (warrior class), I hereby cut off relations with Pirate Crew and Dustari, and reach out my hand to Karakaze and Zormite. The Pirates have made a big, big, mistake.

Ghost Pirate
05-16-2002, 06:44 AM
Next time you should guard what's yours.

Just a pity that not all the bombs went off, leaving half your ship still there. Also a pity that the airship plans are now at the bottom of the SEA!!
We don't have em

Dustari still does and your ruined my plans far beyond your minor grasp on things

Googi
05-16-2002, 07:08 AM
Umm...how can you be enemies with Dustari and still ally with Zormite.

DUSTARI OWNS ZORMITE

Ghost Pirate
05-16-2002, 07:20 AM
Umm...how can you be enemies with Dustari and still ally with Zormite.

DUSTARI OWNS ZORMITE

I think Zormite are freeing themselfs from Dustaris grasp?

TrueHeaT
05-16-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate

We don't have em

Dustari still does and your ruined my plans far beyond your minor grasp on things

Darn! If Dustari still has the plans I'll never hear the last of it...

ghostsamurai
05-16-2002, 07:41 AM
*picks up shovel, glances at Tybalt* we need a Dustari floor map.

Googi
05-16-2002, 07:46 AM

I think Zormite are freeing themselfs from Dustaris grasp?

That's impossible.

Ghost Pirate
05-16-2002, 07:51 AM

That's impossible.

nothing is impossiable really

Googi
05-16-2002, 07:55 AM

nothing is impossiable really

Well, it is very unlikely.

Ghost Pirate
05-16-2002, 07:56 AM

Well, it is very unlikely.

Well considering that Zormite helped a enemie of Dustari says otherwise

Googi
05-16-2002, 08:00 AM

Well considering that Zormite helped a enemie of Dustari says otherwise

I was told that Zormite didn't help Karakaze, they just didn't attack the Karakaze, I am dissapointed in this, but I don't see how it would signify a rebellion.

magicbud3344
05-16-2002, 08:09 AM
caius even told me on PM that he helped, he said it was us or them

feivel
05-16-2002, 08:38 AM
GUY GETS HIT BY SATTELITE

Roorie: Its impossible to get hit by a Sattelite

Other: I just watched it happen

Roorie: Cannot computer, odds to high, you are lunatic, man not hit by sattelite!

Other: It just happened look

Roorie: Im sure you mistaken, the Sattelite didnt crash into a person, it just fell from space and hit a cow.

Other: The guy is laying right there with the Sattelite on him

Roorie: BZZZZZZZZZT *bang*

Googi
05-16-2002, 09:10 AM
caius even told me on PM that he helped, he said it was us or them

He shouldn't have helped.

Artificial_Sweetener
05-16-2002, 09:52 AM
tybalt has destroyed the pirate ship, you will pay, you will pay
Wow...
You really Sound like your getting into it, Vamp :rolleyes:

Kohojogo
05-16-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
hehe, we're back in business >:-)

Yay! Now could i join?
:rolleyes:

Zolrieg
05-16-2002, 07:33 PM

it has only been a matter of hours, the paper may be a little tattered, but perhaps the pirates will still be able to piece together parts of their once valuable treasure. some, is better than none.

Zolrieg
05-16-2002, 07:35 PM
in the middle ages, tarned bark from trees was used as paper back then. most of the scrolls and parchments you'd find were scribed on animal hides or something durable, on account of the preceeding actions of Karakaze, you'd see why they did this.

Kohojogo
05-16-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Zolrieg
in the middle ages, tarned bark from trees was used as paper back then. most of the scrolls and parchments you'd find were scribed on animal hides or something durable, on account of the preceeding actions of Karakaze, you'd see why they did this.

Parchments IS animal hide.
But even if the plans are on parchment then the ink would be washed off.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-16-2002, 08:55 PM
So what's this turning into? The war of all kingdoms?

Look, Pirates got blown up, in my opinion, unfairly. Hey, it's role-playing, you have to make do with what you have. So instead of me complaining I'm going to play this scenario out. Dustari are not cruel heartless bastards despite what you think, so we are going to go help the Pirates to some extent while they rebuild our ship.

Now, just because we are helping the Pirates, oh no! Samurai thinks we have stabbed them in the back. I don't understand the logic behind this, considering the fact that you yourselves are defending from an impending Troupe attack and we have been reasonably strong allies before this incident.

So it seems as if Zormite, Samurai and KT are all allied against Pirates?

feivel
05-17-2002, 12:53 AM
((I hope when you said you werent cruel heartless bastards that it was in character heh))

Actually... you are wrong.
About the pirates,
they brutally slaughtered one of my men and when I demanded an immediate apology, and the punishment of death to the Pirate who did this atrocious thing, their Captain only replied,
"It was a dustari who held him up against the wall."
I naturally did not believe him, thinking Dustari were great allies.
Then Dustari basically allies with Pirate Crew,
whether or not officially on a legal document.
And if you think we were preparing to defend ourselves from the Troupe, than you are wrong their too. The whole time that we were allied with you we were also allied with the Troupe. The whole time we were allied with you we were also allied with Zormite. Did you not think for one moment that this was peculiar?
No. You did not think anyone would dare have their loyalties and friendships lie elsewhere than to your throne. You didn't think the alliances were because we were closely allied. You apparently thought our alliances with everyone was because we wanted to maintain peace with everyone and remain nuetral. You forget where I come from. You... forget who I am. You didnt think allying with Pirates would mean anything to anyone. Unfortunatly it did. You upset the balance, and now you will pay dearly.

ghostsamurai
05-17-2002, 01:44 AM
KT and Samurai are allies. I wish only death to the fishpeople.

feivel
05-17-2002, 02:36 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
whatever, I wasnt saying you were allied with the,
i said were allied with you,
and we were allied with them,
although I dont really have an opinion on them,
but would be rather glad if they gave me a bajillion gralats.

Googi
05-17-2002, 03:09 AM
Eh? Zormite CAN'T ally with KT, since once again...

DUSTARI OWNS ZORMITE

feivel
05-17-2002, 03:17 AM
Maybe Zormite as the the entity "Dustarian-Owned-Zormite"
cannot rebel or ally against Dustari, but the people,
the Zormites as a race, can.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-17-2002, 05:11 AM
Balance of power was fine before the bombing of the PC, in fact, I believe that your attempt to play Metternich has failed, because now we don't have to worry about the Pirates coming after us, hence it has made us stronger. Yet, just because we choose to help Pirates rebuild their ship does not mean we are allied with them.

Megamaniac
05-19-2002, 03:26 AM
im not sure who made this up but pirate crew never even had any airship plans.. ghost said he despises the idea x_x apparently some other kingdom just put them there

kevy
05-30-2002, 04:56 AM
i dun like airship either!

Zach1
05-31-2002, 06:40 AM
WTF, what was Zormite doing helping out enemies of Dustari, considering that DUSTARI OWNS ZORMITE.

*once again wishes he had never recruited such a poor gaurd like Zoogi, who would betrey his kingdom as such.*

Megamaniac
06-09-2002, 01:12 AM
what exactly did he do anyway

haunter
06-16-2002, 07:51 AM
Ignorant fools, Pirates don't belong in the clouds, they belong on the waves.

-Axel-
06-16-2002, 08:38 AM
Funny, Vamp said that KT will pay for what they did, yet today he wished to join KT ;)