PDA

View Full Version : The New Treaty - The Co-existance Pact

SaitoHajime
05-15-2002, 08:32 AM
Due to the Seaward Treaty being questionable, and some recent attacks by members of both kingdoms not following the treaty, we (Zurkiba, Ghost Pirate, Tridus, and myself) have drawn up a new treaty.

Terms of the treaty:

1. First and foremost, the cease fire is to continue. Anyone breaking it, no matter WHO broke it first, will be punished.

2. Members of one kingdom wishing entrance to the other kingdom shall be handled on a case-by-case basis.

3. Release of all current prisoners

This treaty is signed by:

Tseng Durime, representing the Military and the Faith

Zurkiba Warhare, Duke

Tridus Peilon, representing the Magii

Ghost Pirate, representing Pirate Crew

(This treaty is approved by Kamuii. (Talked to him via PMs with his RC, he granted us authorization to make this treaty))

Zurkiba
05-15-2002, 08:34 AM
I have indeed signed this... may peace come between us.

Brad
05-15-2002, 08:34 AM
You fool!

Your brutality against us commoners such as myself and Erza was uncalled for. We shall get our revenge!

Ghost Pirate
05-15-2002, 08:39 AM
I signed

feivel
05-15-2002, 08:43 AM
I protest this treaty.
Pirate Crew has made uncalled for crimes against humanity and Samurai. I bid Dustari that if they are to engage in a cease-fire, that they should not form an alliance.

ghostsamurai
05-15-2002, 08:44 AM
Hey, I'm looking for mercenaries, good pay!

Brad
05-15-2002, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
Arr! Me and my brother Erza can do any odd job!

feivel
05-15-2002, 08:48 AM
((I thought Karakaze were the merceneries lol, dont you mean you are looking for a job as a mercenary?))

ghostsamurai
05-15-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by feivel
((I thought Karakaze were the merceneries lol, dont you mean you are looking for a job as a mercenary?)) nah, I'm looking to hire someone, I dont want to have to do it.

I dont need the mercenaries yet, but I have a dream....

Brad
05-15-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Brad

Arr! Me and my brother Erza can do any odd job!

GryffonDurime
05-15-2002, 10:47 AM
I set myself against this, and wash my hands of the whole affair. I don't trust the pirates for anything, and with good personal reason.

TrueHeaT
05-15-2002, 12:16 PM

ding ding ding! revenge!

draygin
05-15-2002, 09:35 PM

*Jumps up and down waving arms frantically* oh oh oh pick me! pick me! I want to do it *whines*;)

Googi
05-16-2002, 12:00 AM
Omi, this new treaty owns the seaward treaty, especially since Dustari gets to keep airship plans.

Neonight
05-16-2002, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by feivel
I protest this treaty.
Pirate Crew has made uncalled for crimes against humanity and Samurai. I bid Dustari that if they are to engage in a cease-fire, that they should not form an alliance.

I agree. I cannot believe we go into war, and 2 days later get taken out. Sadistic. I will ask if this can be repealed.

Zurkiba
05-16-2002, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Neonight

I agree. I cannot believe we go into war, and 2 days later get taken out. Sadistic. I will ask if this can be repealed.
We've been at war for months -_-

Griffyn
05-19-2002, 06:55 AM
nah, I'm looking to hire someone, I dont want to have to do it.

I dont need the mercenaries yet, but I have a dream....
you always have me. IM VERSATILE!