PDA

View Full Version : open RP [theme: forest ruins]


Zolrieg
05-15-2002, 05:36 AM
ooc: let's role play, it will be fun! it won't be the same without Dante though. anyone can join in, as long as you don't start doing one-hit kills and being an idiot, etc.

*Kasuagi enters the clearing in the field of strange purple flowers and turns to some bushes behind, he hears something rustling inside them. he approaches with caution and slides his hand over the hilt of his dagger as he leans forward in curiousity.*

Waltz5
05-15-2002, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Zolrieg
ooc: let's role play, it will be fun! it won't be the same without Dante though. anyone can join in, as long as you don't start doing one-hit kills and being an idiot, etc.

*Kasuagi enters the clearing in the field of strange purple flowers and turns to some bushes behind, he hears something rustling inside them. he approaches with caution and slides his hand over the hilt of his dagger as he leans forward in curiousity.*

*Kyden slowly follows Kasuagi, with his bow in hand. Being very quiet as to not disturb Kasuagi or whatever or whoever is in the bushes.*

TrueHeaT
05-15-2002, 05:59 AM
Tybalt is sleeping on a bed of flowers in the forest, enjoying the shade.

feivel
05-15-2002, 06:27 AM
Dashi Dini seems to fall backwards off of a ledge...
It seems as if within seconds his skull will plunge into the ground..

ghostsamurai
05-15-2002, 06:32 AM
Sisok and his usual gang of theives are wandering through the woods, they have heard of some treasure that has recently surfaced in an old temple.

As they walk along, one of them spots a man teetering at the edge of a ledge, and the groups runs over to see what's happening.

feivel
05-15-2002, 06:37 AM
Just moments before his body should impact with the ground,
he quickly turns his body in mid-air and lands rolling backwards.
He glances down to the whistle suspended below his neck on a chain, and takes it in his hand.

ghostsamurai
05-15-2002, 06:51 AM
Sisok aproaches the man who and just rolled and says "nice trick, now give us your money". The men circle around the guy, with swords drawn.

feivel
05-15-2002, 06:54 AM
Dashi puts the whistle in his mouth and starts whistling what seems to be a repeating melody.

Zolrieg
05-15-2002, 06:55 AM
Kasuagi notices the group of humans in the distant, using his precision and sight he can spot them from so far away. he motions for Kyden to follow as he leaves the bushes be, a small brown rabbit hops off, out of the bushes.

the two bandits creep through the lush greenery as they make their way upon the towering ledge, below is a small riven, but dangerous one.

Zolrieg
05-15-2002, 06:59 AM
the bandits look like the dangerous and popular troupe, Kasuagi thanks to himself. Kyden seems to be falling behind, a small chuckle lifts into the air as Kas senses his fear of heights.

"I'll put an end to their mockery." Kasuagi smirks, he leans down and begins to crawl behind a fallen tree trunk when he notices some strange claw marks on the surface of the fallen tree. before he can call out the troupe, something grabs his leg. Kasuagi screams out in pain, thorns enter his flesh as he reaches down for his dagger fastened to his long boots.

ghostsamurai
05-15-2002, 07:13 AM
Sisok looks around at all of the commotion going on around him, he immediatly calls attention to his group and says "Alright, grab them all and bring them here, we're going to do this the easy way." 2 troupe members grab (feivel) and the rest go to grab the two people farther back.

Brad
05-15-2002, 07:26 AM
*Reliko with brother Erza run through the forest chasing the usual black bear. Erza shoots it quickly with a bow as they both laugh. They skin the bear and make new caps to wear in their travels. As they are about to leave they look behind them to see Dustari spears aimed towards their necks. They look at each other and smile. With quick ease Reliko and Erza stab each of the guards with a small dagger and flee to their small hideout in Antora*

Waltz5
05-15-2002, 07:32 AM
Kyden seems to have lost Kasuagi, as he wandered off to throw a rock at a group of beavers... Not knowing what to do Kyden simply wanders off, hoping to find someone, like Kasuagi. He notices an old man and gives him the only money he's carrying on him, 5 gralats. Kyden hears something...... and ducks into the bushes.

feivel
05-15-2002, 07:47 AM
Dashi is grabbed by the bandits but they are too late to stop him from completing his whistling melody. Suddenly dozens of shadows appear against the wall under the ledge from which Dashi jumped.

Zolrieg
05-15-2002, 08:17 AM
Kasuagi grabs his dagger and slashes the vine in two and frees himself. he looks back at the creature and then back towards the group of bandits, the hufty bandits approach Kasuagi, he is forced to back father into a small alcove, it seems he is surrounded by rock and a ledge. he calls for Kyden, but sees that he has already hidden himself among the green forest. Kas decides to fight his way out, he grips his dagger and clinches his teeth and puts on his fighting face.

"you want me, you got me?" he calls out to the approaching bandits, but his eyes are set on their leader, Sisok.

ghostsamurai
05-15-2002, 08:30 AM
Sisok pulled advances toward the guy with the lemon face who is holding a knife, and gleefully advances with his scimitar. "You could have done this the easy way!"

feivel
05-15-2002, 09:18 AM
Suddenly as if called by the whistle,
a dozen armor clad Samurai step out from the shadows and charge swords drawn towards the alcove.

Xerphier Dintch
05-15-2002, 09:38 AM
OOC: I hate to interrupt but I just wanted to say I never got into this, like dante's thread.

Zolrieg
05-15-2002, 10:14 AM
Kas rams into one the bandits and knocks them back as another pierces his light under-armor and wool shirt. Sisok walks forward with his scimitar in hand a gleem in his eye.

"damn, where are you Kyden? I can't take all these guys at once!" Kasuagi shouts as he grabs his gut and drops to one knee and looks up to see Sisok hovering above him.

ooc: hey Xerp, what are you saying? you don't like our RP thread? Dante was good I know, but no one else has started one lately, so I thought I'd give it a spin.

Xerphier Dintch
05-15-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Zolrieg

ooc: hey Xerp, what are you saying? you don't like our RP thread? Dante was good I know, but no one else has started one lately, so I thought I'd give it a spin.

OOC: No, it's cool. I was just putting in my two cents, maybe I'll give it a shot someday.

Zolrieg
05-15-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Xerphier Dintch


OOC: No, it's cool. I was just putting in my two cents, maybe I'll give it a shot someday.

ooc: you should at least give it a shot, it can be pretty fun!

draygin
05-15-2002, 08:57 PM
*looks up at the sky as a hawk soars high over head. As he approaches the crowd of people he whips out his tommy gun mowing every one down with there primitive swords. "Bwahahahaahaha" he laughs evily. "What kind of idiot would bring a knife to a gun fight."*;) (joking now for the serious part)

*walking along the edge of a clearing Madmartigan hears a commotion off to his left. Stepping quietly into the shadows. He watches a group of people fighting. Curious to see the outcome he sits down against a tree and proceeds to eat an apple out of his pouch. The whole time watching and listening intently.

magicbud3344
05-16-2002, 05:39 AM
((damn too late to come in now))

:(

Zolrieg
05-16-2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
((damn too late to come in now))

:(

ooc: it is never too late to jump into an RP thread! there is plenty of room for another character, just fall on sam, he is over in the grass frolicing in his dreams.

feivel
05-19-2002, 08:06 PM
Suddenly,
the armor clad Samurai charge towards the bandits,
Sisok freezes unable to move,
expecting the worst,
but as if for no apparent reason at all,
on Samurai veers off course and runs into a wall,
then another, and another. Dashi seems worried,
and faints.

brock128
05-19-2002, 10:06 PM
Somthing jumps near Dashi, picks him up, and dissapears, wondering why the heck there were Samurai running into walls.

In a hut very close to the ruins, Dashi lies in bed, Oryan Goldheart watching for any danger. "I wonder who he is.

Brad
05-19-2002, 10:45 PM
Ransk slices the belly of a boar and cooks him over the fire. He does his distinct call and draws his karakaze friends near. Tybalt and Ransk sit in lawchairs eating boar and drinking some ale.
Ransk hears a noise and quickly jumps to his feet. He senses danger and nocks an arrow. He sees something moving in the distance and not knowing what it is, shoots it. He sees Sisok fall behind a tree. "oh crap" Ransk said as he ran toward his companion. He gives him some aum leaves and covers the wound. He should be fine

ghostsamurai
05-19-2002, 11:41 PM
Sisok falls to the ground, the arrow had hit him right in the ass, causing him great pain when he moved his legs. Sisok then musters up enough courage to slowly pull the arrow out, and when he does, he sees a small tag on the back that says "PROPARTEE UV RANSK". Sisok then cursed excessively, waiting to give ransk a peice of his mind, and his blade.

Brad
05-19-2002, 11:44 PM
Ransk points to Tybalt, saying he was just giving him lessons and Tybalt hit him due to bad aim

ghostsamurai
05-19-2002, 11:48 PM
Sisok stands up, still clutching his ass, and walks over to kick tybalt in the ass.

Brad
05-19-2002, 11:49 PM
Tybalt walks over to some guy and says "remove Barbarian Ransk" =X

brock128
05-20-2002, 01:51 AM
Watching from above, Oryan shakes his head at the fighters.

Zolrieg
05-20-2002, 06:52 AM
Kas gains his conciousness again and looks around for Kyden, finding him to be long gone and out of sight. to the north are the ruins, this is the heart of all danger in this barren forest of mystery. the sound of fighting can be heard in the distant field, but Kasuagi makes his way towards the lost ruins in search of a worthy adventure, braced only with hit wit and dagger his he stole from his father. what suprises are in store for our heroes, only time will tell?!

feivel
05-20-2002, 12:29 PM
Dashi looks down into his flute and notices something stuck inside blocking the air flow through one of the valves. He clears it out, then blows on it again, the Samurai promptly regain their senses, but while regrouping they accidently knock over gigantic a tree,
which begans falling towards Dustari castle.

(( in case you didnt figure it out,
the samurai were running into walls because they are not real humans, and they are commanded by the flute, the flute was clogged and the commands came out differently then intended. And no the tree isnt so big that it lands on Dustari castle, it is just falling in that directions, I had no real reference points, and I didnt want to say "On Sisok" :P ))

Poogle
05-21-2002, 01:58 AM
Sancho heads back to Logota wondering why he even clicked/came here.