PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye Graal!


Sir_Gareth
05-15-2002, 05:47 AM
Yah well everything comes to an end doesnt it?
Nows my time :)
I just dont feel graal is fun any more and that well its not graal anymore,
So Im leaving graal for good,My accounts will stay the same and no im not giving away my stuff :)
I no longer have graal on my cimputer so I dont think that I willl be back at all unless *wink* stefan gives me a job *wink* just kidding :)
Some things I would like to say tho,
I hate when people follow stefan around graal, why the hell follow him he isnt going to give you a frecken job :P
Bring back the old bomys where you can program them and add owners, that was way better I loved looking around graal2001 for BluelX's red golg :P
All you people who sit on your arses for like 10 hours a day on graal, thats sick, get off your ass the weathers getting warmer,all you are is getting fatter.
Id like to say goodbye too...
Brad
Roy
Griffyn
Ghost
Spark
Merlin
Jin
Gameo (LOL)
Torankusu
Boozy
Dallandra,
StarX
Wan
Sassy
Mystical
Twist
Frost
mmmkay
FalconX
BustaMusta
BobbyK
Cam (car w.e lol)
Yakuna
Liquid
Acid Ice
BluelX
IonFlux
Mystical Dragon
Bgraven
Spi
Dilrod
Roys Fishy Wife (you taste good)
hype
Psyker(I NEVER MAAKE SPEALEAING MEISTAES YU FEWL)
Valder
Kamuii (thanks for gettig my account unbanned when you did )


Thak (LOL I JUST REMEMBERED LOOKING AT MY SIG SORRY :(*)
err and anyone else Iforgot ill add you as I remember :)
<3
PS:GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DOS SOMTHING
-Dark Warlock
Tuesday May 14 2002.

Thak2
05-15-2002, 05:49 AM
Bye Dark Warlock.

You made Graal more fun, and I'll miss seeing you on it.

DragonX2
05-15-2002, 05:51 AM
How do I get fat by playing Graal?
I weigh 125 I'm light, I don't eat Graal, do you?

Googi
05-15-2002, 05:52 AM
Okay, bye.

You'll be back

Waltz5
05-15-2002, 05:52 AM
See ya later, never really got to know you on 2K1 but oh well.

Bye.

Gangster88
05-15-2002, 05:53 AM
Bye :(

Sir_Gareth
05-15-2002, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Okay, bye.

You'll be back

No I wont googi just because your lazy and cant get your asso ff graaal doesnt mean Im going to come back.

Amagius
05-15-2002, 05:55 AM
Later.

Sir_Gareth
05-15-2002, 05:58 AM
oh, and if you want to talk to me my aim is
ColinK0
thats K zero,
and I have no other aims so dont belive someone says there me,
I will take privacy off later but when Iming me tell me who you are I have enough stalkers already :P

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-15-2002, 06:06 AM
Bye
But I think you'll be back in the future ;)

Sir_Gareth
05-15-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
Yah well everything comes to an end doesnt it?
Nows my time :)
I just dont feel graal is fun any more and that well its not graal anymore,
So Im leaving graal for good,My accounts will stay the same and no im not giving away my stuff :)
I no longer have graal on my cimputer so I dont think that I willl be back at all unless *wink* stefan gives me a job *wink* just kidding :)
Some things I would like to say tho,
I hate when people follow stefan around graal, why the hell follow him he isnt going to give you a frecken job :P
Bring back the old bomys where you can program them and add owners, that was way better I loved looking around graal2001 for BluelX's red golg :P
All you people who sit on your arses for like 10 hours a day on graal, thats sick, get off your ass the weathers getting warmer,all you are is getting fatter.
Id like to say goodbye too...
Brad
Roy
Griffyn
Ghost
Spark
Merlin
Jin
Gameo (LOL)
Torankusu
Boozy
Dallandra,
StarX
Wan
Sassy
Mystical
Twist
Frost
mmmkay
FalconX
BustaMusta
BobbyK
Cam (car w.e lol)
Yakuna
Liquid
Acid Ice
BluelX
IonFlux
Mystical Dragon
Bgraven
Spi
Dilrod
Roys Fishy Wife (you taste good)
hype
Psyker(I NEVER MAAKE SPEALEAING MEISTAES YU FEWL)
Valder
Kamuii (thanks for gettig my account unbanned when you did :))


Thak (LOL I JUST REMEMBERED LOOKING AT MY SIG SORRY :(*)
err and anyone else Iforgot ill add you as I remember :)
<3
PS:GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DOS SOMTHING
-Dark Warlock
Tuesday May 14 2002.

Sir_Gareth
05-15-2002, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Bye
But I think you'll be back in the future ;)

ops sorry for the quote >:[
aqnd no I wont be back :P

Faheria_LAT3
05-15-2002, 06:09 AM
mmmmkay: See ya.

Psyker
05-15-2002, 06:16 AM
Just for the hell of it.

Boozy_Bravo
05-15-2002, 06:17 AM
See ya, it's been fun. :)

Sir_Gareth
05-15-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
Just for the hell of it.

I LOST ALL MINE IN MY 489163497 REFORMATINGS :(
You win :(
Ahahha
"How Do you Cyber"
"Having Sex with your dog is sick"
:)

Redflair
05-15-2002, 06:41 AM
bye...

freddyfox
05-15-2002, 07:07 AM
Bye.

Jin2
05-15-2002, 07:10 AM
Bye poser. Kidding. Seriously, I'm sorry for being a jerk to you. Hope you have fun without playing Graal :)

Neonight
05-15-2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth

Brad
Roy
Griffyn
Ghost
Spark
Merlin
Jin
Gameo (LOL)
Torankusu
Boozy
Dallandra,
StarX
Wan
Sassy
Mystical
Twist
Frost
mmmkay
FalconX
BustaMusta
BobbyK
Cam (car w.e lol)
Yakuna
Liquid
Acid Ice
BluelX
IonFlux
Mystical Dragon
Bgraven
Spi
Dilrod
Roys Fishy Wife (you taste good)
hype
Psyker(I NEVER MAAKE SPEALEAING MEISTAES YU FEWL)
Valder
Kamuii (thanks for gettig my account unbanned when you did )

God damnit Warlock. You never said Neonight. You can't quit until you say Neonight.

Sir_Gareth
05-15-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Jin2
Bye poser. Kidding. Seriously, I'm sorry for being a jerk to you. Hope you have fun without playing Graal :)

Thank you for saying that :)

TheEvilNarwhale
05-15-2002, 09:32 AM
cya dw, ill still be your make believe stalker on aim lol

Brad
05-15-2002, 09:34 AM
You were one of my bestest friends even though we faught so much. I will miss you ALOT. Never change or anything <3 <3 <3 :(

Brad
05-15-2002, 09:54 AM
Holy:
bye guy. Have "fun" wherever you go elseware.

Romeo2k
05-15-2002, 09:55 AM
bye :*-(

__XxRazorxX__
05-15-2002, 10:30 AM
Bye :(

Sir_Gareth
05-15-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Brad
You were one of my bestest friends even though we faught so much. I will miss you ALOT. Never change or anything <3 <3 <3 :(

:) Thanks alot,
I had fun, thanks for helping me scam many people like dragonx out of 1000 gralats :)
Fun times brad fun times :)Your a good man and I dont think that will chmnage, and if we did get into any fights sorry man :P
Also do aa favour for me,
Dont hit any more wiggers in the head with rocks :P

MORE GOODBYES:
HOW COULD I FORGET YOU GORI :( Bye Bye

Sir_Gareth
05-15-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Brad
You were one of my bestest friends even though we faught so much. I will miss you ALOT. Never change or anything <3 <3 <3 :(

:) Thanks alot,
I had fun, thanks for helping me scam many people like dragonx out of 1000 gralats :)
Fun times brad fun times :)Your a good man and I dont think that will chmnage, and if we did get into any fights sorry man :P
Also do aa favour for me,
Dont hit any more wiggers in the head with rocks :P<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

MORE GOODBYES:
HOW COULD I FORGET YOU GORI :( Bye Bye

Yakuna2001
05-15-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth


:) Thanks alot,
I had fun, thanks for helping me scam many people like dragonx out of 1000 gralats :)
Fun times brad fun times :)Your a good man and I dont think that will chmnage, and if we did get into any fights sorry man :P
Also do aa favour for me,
Dont hit any more wiggers in the head with rocks :P<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

MORE GOODBYES:
HOW COULD I FORGET YOU GORI :( Bye Bye
stay in touch, aim me now and again, c ya DW.

Yakuna2001
05-15-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Yakuna2001

stay in touch, aim me now and again, c ya DW.
your still in my sig too x_X 983938 g/fs lol []D [] []V[] []D

taz-graal
05-15-2002, 03:06 PM
I know he wouldn't say me :cool:

kenyonandelliot
05-15-2002, 10:58 PM
I wasn't on the list :grrr: :(

kenyonandelliot
05-15-2002, 11:03 PM
We will miss you! Have a great time without Graal

haunter
05-15-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth



MORE GOODBYES:
HOW COULD I FORGET YOU SHADOWLESS :( Bye Bye
You know i love you passonatly and i want you to have my babies! Live long and prosper!


Dum dee dum dee dum... :rolleyes:

Yakuna2001
05-16-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by haunter


Dum dee dum dee dum... :rolleyes:
long time no speak S W

craig_bomy
05-16-2002, 03:13 AM
BYE FOOL

Jin2
05-16-2002, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth


:) Thanks alot,
I had fun, thanks for helping me scam many people like dragonx out of 1000 gralats :)
Fun times brad fun times :)Your a good man and I dont think that will chmnage, and if we did get into any fights sorry man :P
Also do aa favour for me,
Dont hit any more wiggers in the head with rocks :P<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

MORE GOODBYES:
HOW COULD I FORGET YOU GORI :( Bye Bye
Poser, how dare you not give me your AIM SN!
:(

BARGAD
05-16-2002, 04:26 AM
Goodbye Dark Warlock x.x! Even though I kinda quit myself for the moment atleast :)

Talk to you over AIM if I can log on ^_^ Have to use the old AIM Express version ;)

Snappledragon
05-16-2002, 06:17 AM
byebye.euroz

Link77
05-16-2002, 06:40 AM
Bai man.

Sir_Gareth
05-17-2002, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Jin2

Poser, how dare you not give me your AIM SN!
:(

I said ColinK0

Kay Zero :(

FEWL READ 1st POST :)

kenyonandelliot
05-17-2002, 05:44 AM
If your gone how come you still posting?