PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Events

Androk2k1
05-14-2002, 05:03 AM
During last 2 days I have not seen any Events going on... This is really wierd, all the ETs are gone now... please fire them all and hire a new team so everyone can play, and have fun...

Echos
05-14-2002, 05:50 AM
The only solution is to fire Proxy.

Proxy
05-14-2002, 05:56 AM
I am aware of this, the last people that were hired were good; until they, themselves got bored, then they just don't coem on, I give everyone until Friday and if they didn't host atleast one event that week without a VALID reason; But.. due to this ETs have been fired or have quit.
So... soon, chances are, I will be hiring again, and this time; I'll take more effort and time into previewing the applications; in short;
chances are, I'll be hiring soon, AND making the requirements to join a bit harder.

AlexH
05-14-2002, 06:02 AM
Why fire Kae?
What about Holy?

CheeToS2
05-14-2002, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Echos
The only solution is to fire Proxy.

Kaelink is a great ETA in my opinion =P
*not trying to start a war*

Proxy
05-14-2002, 06:05 AM
Before this gets out of hand; bear in mind this isn't the "hire me for et" forum -.-;

Amagius
05-14-2002, 06:07 AM
HIER ME PLZ!.....hehe sorry.

ancientphoenix
05-14-2002, 06:08 AM
As Kae stated, the problem isn't him, its the lack of events/ETs. Or ET's who do not care about holding events and are in it for the fame of being a 2k1 staff.

Proxy
05-14-2002, 06:10 AM
ET is considered staff? o.O;;;
We've always been looked down upon, we're considered that line between staff and players
-.-;

ancientphoenix
05-14-2002, 06:12 AM
Well...you get a cool tag, and its not exactly a guild. I consider it staff. And I'd consider it an honor to be ET on 2k1.

AlexH
05-14-2002, 06:13 AM
The reason ETs don't hold events is because 2k1 is a money orientated server therefore they don't want to just give away their money.
So maybe the ETA could have some sort of NPC or something which allows them to give money prizes out.
Ofcourse if this NPC was added it would need a log so it couldn't be abused.

Proxy
05-14-2002, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by AlexH
The reason ETs don't hold events is because 2k1 is a money orientated server therefore they don't want to just give away their money.
So maybe the ETA could have some sort of NPC or something which allows them to give money prizes out.
Ofcourse if this NPC was added it would need a log so it couldn't be abused.

Yes.. omg I abuse stuff =P
That's not a bad idea, but it'd have to be watched closely, I can think of several ways to abuse an NPC such as that, I prefer the thought, if you want to be ET, money IS a risk, I remember when Reese used to hide hats in remote areas and use those as prizes, funny thing was; these hats came from Shadow Knight's RC just for the event purpose.

Brad
05-14-2002, 06:21 AM
Why fire Kae?
What about Holy?
Um, why me either? We're both doing a good job in my opinion

AlexH
05-14-2002, 06:21 AM
Thats why they were so easy to give away.
They wern't his hats.
He hadn't paid for them or lost anything for it.

AlexH
05-14-2002, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Brad

Um, why me either? We're both doing a good job in my opinion
I didn't suggest firing you.
I was stating that why should all the blame be put on Kae.
Your ETA too however they are acting like Kae is the only ETA.

Brad
05-14-2002, 06:31 AM

I didn't suggest firing you.
I was stating that why should all the blame be put on Kae.
Your ETA too however they are acting like Kae is the only ETA.
well duh, its all kaes fault. I'm the one who does stuff without people knowing so they can't blame me if its wrong!

Proxy
05-14-2002, 06:37 AM
Uh... yea.. I bet you do o.O;

Redflair
05-14-2002, 10:44 PM
i dont always have the time to be on graal 24/7. excuse me for having a life -_-

kenyonandelliot
05-16-2002, 10:01 AM
I do not like no events. You should hire like 5 from US and canada and 5 from Europe and for other countries.

or

5 from Canada, and USA
5 from Europe
5 from etc. countries

Proxy
05-16-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by kenyonandelliot
I do not like no events. You should hire like 5 from US and canada and 5 from Europe and for other countries.

or

5 from Canada, and USA
5 from Europe
5 from etc. countries

But the general population of Graal2001 is US or Canadian....
That's why we've stopped hiring from the US and Canada, and started for other countries.

HVOstroHS
05-17-2002, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by Proxy
I am aware of this, the last people that were hired were good; until they, themselves got bored, then they just don't coem on, I give everyone until Friday and if they didn't host atleast one event that week without a VALID reason; But.. due to this ETs have been fired or have quit.
So... soon, chances are, I will be hiring again, and this time; I'll take more effort and time into previewing the applications; in short;
chances are, I'll be hiring soon, AND making the requirements to join a bit harder.

Ono.. bye Caius :(