PDA

View Full Version : Do YOU?

Brad
05-13-2002, 02:27 AM
Do you have an objection to people who roleplay as numerous characters? I can never seem to stay with one kingdom because I get bored and I join a couple to roleplay. I never become a traitor and let people in or anything because my characters are all seperate. Does anyone have an objection to people doing this? And why?

Googi
05-13-2002, 02:45 AM
I do, since it won't be possible on 2K2

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-13-2002, 03:27 AM
Well, what you are doing Brad, I have a slight objection.

It's like getting a new toy. You play with it for a few days, then throw it away and get a new one. I cannot recall you having an RP character that lasted over 2 weeks, and I think that the whole point of RP is to develope your character, and not just discard him when you get bored of it.

Brad
05-13-2002, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Well, what you are doing Brad, I have a slight objection.

It's like getting a new toy. You play with it for a few days, then throw it away and get a new one. I cannot recall you having an RP character that lasted over 2 weeks, and I think that the whole point of RP is to develope your character, and not just discard him when you get bored of it.

Heh, you are right I guess. I will pick a character then...:(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-13-2002, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Brad

Heh, you are right I guess. I will pick a character then...:( I heard about your new char and it sounds good :D

ghostsamurai
05-13-2002, 04:48 AM
I like playing more than one character, just to keep a story going :)

Brad
05-13-2002, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
I heard about your new char and it sounds good :D
But that character is crazy and has no kingdom...:/

Brad
05-15-2002, 09:39 AM
Am i aloud to get a tag for every kingdom to get into their castle/place to sell my goods as a merchant?

Ghost Pirate
05-15-2002, 09:44 AM
I have characters for different Games

Graal it is Ghost Pirate
Star Wars it is Lord Kailidor
Graal2230 Gaon Jeade
Then I have 2 characters are are added in teh Ghost Pirate character
who would be
Daterio Etarip <----Human Form (Mage/Theif)
And Daerion <----True Demon Form (Dark Mage/Demon)

Brad
05-15-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Am i aloud to get a tag for every kingdom to get into their castle/place to sell my goods as a merchant?

Skatche
05-15-2002, 09:43 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all. It can get a bit tricky when both of your kingdoms are at war against each other, but that can be handled. I think the only reason most people don't like it is that a lot of people who join multiple kingdoms don't have the maturity to do it properly, and they just end up spying for both sides.