PDA

View Full Version : RPing today


Valder
05-15-2001, 05:16 AM
I am going to start RPing today at around 8:00 eastern time(in 3 hours) and would like other people to join me. RPing was a good thing at first bu died down and i want to start it up again so please anyone in a kingdom join in the RP.

05-15-2001, 05:17 AM
I'll be there.

05-15-2001, 05:18 AM
Wait... crap! I'll be at Tae Kwon Do.

I'll be here (at 8:15).
Why?
I'll be... waiting here...
For what?
So if you come here, you'll find me.
I promise.

Hahaha I just had to put that.


...don't ask.

...just... don't. :p

Fai
05-15-2001, 05:19 AM
I still think RPing is dummo. What's so fun about planning out how you act and stuff like that.

05-15-2001, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Fai
I still think RPing is dummo. What's so fun about planning out how you act and stuff like that.

RPing is fun.

Kaimetsu
05-15-2001, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica
Wait... crap! I'll be at Tae Kwon Do.

Wow, Marle, you study TKD? Cool, me too! How long have you been learning?

Cloud_X
05-15-2001, 05:36 AM
ill be there!!

Hulk Hogan
05-15-2001, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica


RPing is fun.


Ill be [email protected][email protected]

EThor
05-15-2001, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Hulk Hogan



Ill be [email protected][email protected]

Youlike those colours :D

I'll try to make it

Cloud_X
05-15-2001, 05:40 AM
Ill be there for you
dododododo
Friends theme song hehehe =]

Termina_GP4
05-15-2001, 06:59 AM
i thikn RPing is only good on some games, graal isnt one, because of they way you already play it

EThor
05-15-2001, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by Termina_GP4
i thikn RPing is only good on some games, graal isnt one, because of they way you already play it

If you try, you can make RPing good and fun at the same time on Graal.

FatherDante
05-15-2001, 07:29 AM
you can role play in any multiplayer game, although, granted, roleplaying in, say, Unreal Tournament is kinda stupid. :)

EThor
05-15-2001, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
you can role play in any multiplayer game, although, granted, roleplaying in, say, Unreal Tournament is kinda stupid. :)

lol, I just imagine that...rofl...

Termina_GP4
05-15-2001, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
you can role play in any multiplayer game, although, granted, roleplaying in, say, Unreal Tournament is kinda stupid. :) i can see it now,


You enter a room, to the left is a big ugly dude waiting to frag you, to the right is well another big ugly dude,

05-15-2001, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica
Wait... crap! I'll be at Tae Kwon Do.

I'll be here (at 8:15).
Why?
I'll be... waiting here...
For what?
So if you come here, you'll find me.
I promise.

Hahaha I just had to put that.


...don't ask.

...just... don't. :p

Haha I know where that is from :p

05-15-2001, 07:45 AM
Wait... crap! I'll be at Tae Kwon Do.

*is scared because Marle is going to hurt Wing with her uberw00t Martial Arts skills*

Valder
05-15-2001, 08:07 AM
If you want to RP come now we are starting soon

Brady2
05-15-2001, 08:53 AM
I'd rp but I want an avatar so I will rp later

Cloud_X
05-15-2001, 09:01 AM
The RP was very fun. I dont know why some people dislike it so much! Graal needs more people to RP.

Brady2
05-15-2001, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
The RP was very fun. I dont know why some people dislike it so much! Graal needs more people to RP.
I agree. But I didn't attend the RP. :p

Valder
05-15-2001, 09:10 AM
first someone stole the money out of the donation cup at lugie's stadium. Then we went in search of the thief. We caugh him, then he had amnesia form someone hitting him. We found the money and made sure noone could steal it again. Then we found out Kuromi sliced their leg open. I carried him on my back to godspeeds room. I made up a cool herb and had to ask Princess Marle to help search for it. Then Marle and I went to get the
herb from the samurai castle. She is the only one that grows
the herbs. We thought she used all the herbs up, but found one last one(it was a baby tree i planted). Then we healed Kuromi's leg and i left. It was fun. EVERYONE NEEDS TO PLAY!!! RPING RULES!!!

Brady2
05-15-2001, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Valder
first someone stole the money out of the donation cup at lugie's stadium. Then we went in search of the thief. We caugh him, then he had amnesia form someone hitting him. We found the money and made sure noone could steal it again. Then we found out Kuromi sliced their leg open. I carried him on my back to godspeeds room. I made up a cool herb and had to ask Princess Marle to help search for it. Then Marle and I went to get the
herb from the samurai castle. She is the only one that grows
the herbs. We thought she used all the herbs up, but found one last one(it was a baby tree i planted). Then we healed Kuromi's leg and i left. It was fun. EVERYONE NEEDS TO PLAY!!! RPING RULES!!!
ahh to long

Cloud_X
05-15-2001, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Brady2

ahh to long
it went by fast it was very fun

05-15-2001, 10:20 AM
Yes, tee hee! Fun, fun, fun! ^-^