PDA

View Full Version : Another Announcment by me!

StoneColdRichie
05-15-2001, 04:36 AM
Maybe you haven't heard by now, you may have seen it on Graal Classic.

Zorro sent me a message yesterday morning, and started asking me questions. We are putting personal problems aside and he is allowing me to be an Asst Account Admin.

Zorro has to see Galen to have my stuff made for me, and I will start the position soon.

Just thought you'd all like to know, hehe.

Nai
05-15-2001, 04:37 AM
Congrats!:D

freddyfox
05-15-2001, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie
Maybe you haven't heard by now, you may have seen it on Graal Classic.

Zorro sent me a message yesterday morning, and started asking me questions. We are putting personal problems aside and he is allowing me to be an Asst Account Admin.

Zorro has to see Galen to have my stuff made for me, and I will start the position soon.

DANGIT! I only got to be a LAT!

ReBBisH
05-15-2001, 04:38 AM
Yes, Congratulations! Although I am still waiting to find out who the new Bugs Administrator will be and am really hoping to get the job :cool:

Cloud_X
05-15-2001, 04:47 AM
I thought hawk was asst. account admin?
err *confused* and bhala doesnt want an asst.
and bugs admins is between mafuakie FXchip and archangel correct?

StoneColdRichie
05-15-2001, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
I thought hawk was asst. account admin?
err *confused* and bhala doesnt want an asst.
and bugs admins is between mafuakie FXchip and archangel correct?

we are both his assistants
we had a meeting to set up shifts yesterday.

Valder
05-15-2001, 04:49 AM
The new bugs admin should be Hawk.....but i think that the best person for the job aside from him is Cloud X

ReBBisH
05-15-2001, 04:51 AM
I thought I would be in the poll along with those three but Hawk left me out once again. I will never have my opportunity to prove myself as a skilled and qualified worker.

Fai
05-15-2001, 04:52 AM
Bugs admin should know how to answer bug questions, therefore they should be super computer geniuses.

Valder
05-15-2001, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by ReBBisH
I thought I would be in the poll along with those three but Hawk left me out once again. I will never have my opportunity to prove myself as a skilled and qualified worker.

noone ever will.....if you ask to prove your skills as a staff member, they just pick someone that is very popular of has like 100 other jobs....

ReBBisH
05-15-2001, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Fai
Bugs admin should know how to answer bug questions, therefore they should be super computer geniuses.

Fai, I believe you would be quite surprised as to how smart I really am. I may let loose on Graal and even the BBS at times, but don't let that fool you. I've posted my experience in previous threads so I won't bother you guys with it again. It seems Hawk doesn't believe in me nor my talents, so It would probably be better off this way anyways.

vergil
05-15-2001, 05:01 AM
...two assistants? what do you need that..?

StoneColdRichie
05-15-2001, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by vergil
...two assistants? what do you need that..?

well, zorro sent me a message saying that hawk couldn't be on that much, and that another assisant would be really helpful. to always have one online.

05-15-2001, 05:04 AM
Congrats Gameo, and good luck to everyone in the running for the new admin positions!

Hulk Hogan
05-15-2001, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Nai
Congrats!:D

Congrats

Cloud_X
05-15-2001, 05:39 AM
Congrats im actually starting to like the new staff. Further more I can finnally say atleast half the staff have a brain!

EThor
05-15-2001, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X
Congrats im actually starting to like the new staff. Further more I can finnally say atleast half the staff have a brain!

Ya, Graal has taken a forward bound in the right direction :)