PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Police Chief

omni-m00gle
05-15-2001, 03:29 AM
How did Game actually become the police chief?
When did we have an election for this?
:o

We need an actual police chief election. Thats all I want.

StoneColdRichie
05-15-2001, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by omni-m00gle
How did Game actually become the police chief?
When did we have an election for this?
:o

We need an actual police chief election. Thats all I want.

Why do we need an election? I've done a very good job, in my opinion.

freddyfox
05-15-2001, 03:30 AM
I WAS police, but my account expired so I have to talk to Sir Gameo about perhaps re-adding me later when I ressurect my subscription.

freddyfox
05-15-2001, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie

Why do we need an election? I've done a very good job, in my opinion.

SO I CAN BECOME POLICE CHIEF AND THEN IF ANYONE TELLS ME I DO I BAD JOB I CAN BE LIKE "BAN!"

Fai
05-15-2001, 03:32 AM
What bothers me is everyone PMs me saying "JAIL ___ FOR PKING ME".

Last night Valder PMed me saying that Icepick hit him and to jail him for it, just because Valder is "staff" (FAQ is not staff).

freddyfox
05-15-2001, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Fai
What bothers me is everyone PMs me saying "JAIL ___ FOR PKING ME".

Last night Valder PMed me saying that Icepick hit him and to jail him for it, just because Valder is "staff" (FAQ is not staff).

It is considered "staff" for the moment, I believe.

Fai
05-15-2001, 03:34 AM
Explain why FAQ can't be attacked? They answer questions. And their job is to help Graal. "Staff" shouldn't get prizes like not being able to be attacked just for being FAQ.

StoneColdRichie
05-15-2001, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox

SO I CAN BECOME POLICE CHIEF AND THEN IF ANYONE TELLS ME I DO I BAD JOB I CAN BE LIKE "BAN!"

The argument will only be that I only let my friends in. Too bad that Blade, Angalaos, and Minion are not my friends.

Please tell me why Malak, TrueHeaT, IceHawk, and Marle are unqualified. Yes, they are my friends.

TrueHeaT was a GP on Classic.

IceHawk is very intelligent and was very close to becoming chief.

Malak has his own server.

Marle has shown great interest in wanting to help Graal, she sent an application in for ET over a month ago, and is one of the smartest people I've ever met.

Fai, come on. Who's shown his opinions on staff more then Fai? Fai is a very smart person, I know he is. He doesn't like to show it though, I would know because I've known him longer then most people here.

The current police is great.

freddyfox
05-15-2001, 03:38 AM

The argument will only be that I only let my friends in. Too bad that Blade, Angalaos, and Minion are not my friends.

Please tell me why Malak, TrueHeaT, IceHawk, and Marle are unqualified. Yes, they are my friends.

Marle has shown great interest in wanting to help Graal, she sent an application in for ET over a month ago, and is one of the smartest people I've ever met.

I was kidding back there. The reason I wanted another election is because I was second last time, and I'd like to try again to see if I can win this time.

Kaimetsu
05-15-2001, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Fai
Explain why FAQ can't be attacked? They answer questions. And their job is to help Graal. "Staff" shouldn't get prizes like not being able to be attacked just for being FAQ.

I agree. Rules like this turn staff positions into power things. A FAQ should be someone who has volunteered to help out - not some kind of mini-GP.

freddyfox
05-15-2001, 03:40 AM
Fai, come on. Who's shown his opinions on staff more then Fai? Fai is a very smart person, I know he is. He doesn't like to show it though, I would know because I've known him longer then most people here.

Probobly Fai never remembers, but I met Fai when he was still a complete newbie. Back then, he had on a human head and swore at me when I was roleplaying at graal castle and my guards killed him.

omni-m00gle
05-15-2001, 03:41 AM

THT is good.
IceHawk is good.
Marle overreacts..
Fai is ok I guess.
Malak...well..uh..Hes Malak.
Blade jailed me for no reason.
Ryan W. is probably the best Police.

freddyfox
05-15-2001, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Fai

Don't bite at me. FAQ SHOULDN'T have had RC in the first place, nor be considered "staff". But they were and are, so you should take it up with the current FAQ chief. (Whoever that is)

omni-m00gle
05-15-2001, 03:43 AM

Don't bite at me. FAQ SHOULDN'T have had RC in the first place, nor be considered "staff". But they were and are, so you should take it up with the current FAQ chief. (Whoever that is)
SSmutz is the current one. He is doing a pretty good job though. One thing is, is he has hired a little too many FAQs. FAQ have no need for RC. And I agree, they shouldnt be considered staff since they just help people

Fai
05-15-2001, 03:43 AM
WHAT? I never curse and I like never went to castle on classic.

freddyfox
05-15-2001, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Fai
WHAT? I never curse and I like never went to castle on classic.

It's foggy for me. But someone with the name Fai attacked the castle once. I haven't seen any other "Fai's" for a long time. I think it was you.

StoneColdRichie
05-15-2001, 03:45 AM

THT is good.
IceHawk is good.
Marle overreacts..
Fai is ok I guess.

Blade is new. He is learning, I just met him. Please don't go telling me that he is my friend.

Marle is great.

I hired Ryan W.

omni-m00gle
05-15-2001, 03:47 AM
Blade also has a bad rep in Elven Lands because he was staff and was fired. He was planning on quitting then got pissed at everyone massing out curse words and the such

Fai
05-15-2001, 03:49 AM

It's foggy for me. But someone with the name Fai attacked the castle once. I haven't seen any other "Fai's" for a long time. I think it was you.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What head was I using?

freddyfox
05-15-2001, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Fai

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What head was I using?

I believe it was the "Justin" head, except with a yellow band... you had a red belt, yellow coat, black sleeves I think... and I can't remember anything esle

StoneColdRichie
05-15-2001, 03:51 AM
Blade also has a bad rep in Elven Lands because he was staff and was fired. He was planning on quitting then got pissed at everyone massing out curse words and the such

are you sure
i haven't heard any curses from blade
he claims to be a "hardcore christian"

omni-m00gle
05-15-2001, 03:52 AM
Im positive. If I can hook up with Spyder, I can get proof. They both did it.

Birdbird_0
05-15-2001, 03:53 AM
ZOORT!

Fai
05-15-2001, 03:53 AM
I used to use that head yes and evreything is right except red belt.

Head192.gif (i think)
Coat: Yellow
Sleeves: Black
Belt: Black
Shoes: White
Hands: Orange

I ran into the castle a few times out of boredom and hit people in there but I never cursed at people.

freddyfox
05-15-2001, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Fai
I used to use that head yes and evreything is right except red belt.

Head192.gif (i think)
Coat: Yellow
Sleeves: Black
Belt: Black
Shoes: White
Hands: Orange

I ran into the castle a few times out of boredom and hit people in there but I never cursed at people.

Yeah, I know, all I remember was you calling me a name or something because I had killed you, then you ran off. But you were a good egg, I eventually saw you a couple of times after.

05-15-2001, 03:56 AM

THT is good.
IceHawk is good.
Marle overreacts..
Fai is ok I guess.

Gee, thanks Penguin! You went into all this BS on AIM about how you wanted to be my friend, and then you go and talk **** about me on the forums!

What a "friend" you are! If you don't mind, I think I'll block you now.

And no, I am not overreacting. I just have enough friends to worry about people like you.

omni-m00gle
05-15-2001, 03:57 AM
You overreacted because I had a bad day and also about the Wing thing. Im just stating the truth.

05-15-2001, 03:59 AM
You overreacted because I had a bad day and also about the Wing thing. Im just stating the truth.

Yes, getting angry at you for saying "**** you" and blocking me when I never did anything is overreacting. That's winner.

Kaimetsu
05-15-2001, 03:59 AM
Marle, it's entirely possible that he's just being objective. He might like you as a friend, but that's not the point. I'll hazard to say that I have a few Graal friends, but those friends would be idiots to nominate me for a position as an artist. To be truthful, you really are overreacting.

omni-m00gle
05-15-2001, 04:00 AM
I already went through this. Im not going to turn this thread into an argument.

05-15-2001, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
Marle, it's entirely possible that he's just being objective. He might like you as a friend, but that's not the point. I'll hazard to say that I have a few Graal friends, but those friends would be idiots to nominate me for a position as an artist. To be truthful, you really are overreacting.

Okay, I do not know who you are, so stay out of my business. You butted in once in that Mod thread without knowing, and now you are butting in here.

If he was my friend, he would not have said anything about me. He would have just shut up about it. I wouldn't say that my friends overreact when I say that other people I know are cool or awesome. It just doesn't happen. This is between Penguin and I, "Kaimetsu". Mind your own business.

Yes, this should be over a private message, but he started it at the forums.

Kaimetsu
05-15-2001, 04:04 AM
*whistles the 'overreacting at an innocent bystander' song*

Cloud_X
05-15-2001, 04:04 AM

Yep Finnally a good police squad =]

freddyfox
05-15-2001, 04:05 AM

Your intelligence is lowering with every post.

omni-m00gle
05-15-2001, 04:07 AM
Vermain, do you keep a list of peoples intelligence in notepad or something?:p :p

Kaimetsu
05-15-2001, 04:09 AM

Your intelligence is lowering with every post.

I apologised for the misunderstanding with the Game, and if that makes me look stupid then so be it.

But in this situation Marle is overreacting and I'm pointing it out so that maybe she can notice it and realise this. If there's more behind the scenes that I'm not aware of that would make "Marle overreacts" into a grievous insult then ignore me or tell me to shut up. I'm just suggesting that there's another viewpoint, which (as this was a public discussion) seemed to be an acceptable thing to do.

omni-m00gle
05-15-2001, 04:10 AM
Sssh about the Marle thing. Its something between us. It doesnt involve you.

freddyfox
05-15-2001, 04:10 AM
Vermain, do you keep a list of peoples intelligence in notepad or something?:p :p

Of course I do!

Kaimetsu
05-15-2001, 04:11 AM

Noted. *shuts up*

05-15-2001, 04:11 AM

Vermain couldn't have said it better.

05-15-2001, 04:12 AM

Exactly.

05-15-2001, 04:15 AM

I apologised for the misunderstanding with the Game, and if that makes me look stupid then so be it.

But in this situation Marle is overreacting and I'm pointing it out so that maybe she can notice it and realise this. If there's more behind the scenes that I'm not aware of that would make "Marle overreacts" into a grievous insult then ignore me or tell me to shut up. I'm just suggesting that there's another viewpoint, which (as this was a public discussion) seemed to be an acceptable thing to do.

"realise". I wish you would realize that you are being *****ic. "Apologised". I wish you'd apologize to me and !Penguin for butting into our business. I really don't care if you point anything out. I don't need your opinion, you are nothing but a ***** to me. Speak your opinion, I'll speak mine right back.

Kaimetsu
05-15-2001, 04:15 AM
Hey, I shut up about it when it was something between you and Penguin, but I won't have to if you make it between you and me.

Kaimetsu
05-15-2001, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica

"realise". I wish you would realize that you are being *****ic. "Apologised". I wish you'd apologize to me and !Penguin for butting into our business. I really don't care if you point anything out. I don't need your opinion, you are nothing but a ***** to me. Speak your opinion, I'll speak mine right back.

There are hundreds of people in the world who would have called you an idiot for correcting my correct use of English English, but I'll hold back. Your American English is incorrect as far as my country of origin is concerned.

I apologise to you for butting into your business.

05-15-2001, 04:18 AM
Hey, I shut up about it when it was something between you and Penguin, but I won't have to if you make it between you and me.

Excuse me? YOU are the one that started making it between you and I. YOU AND I.

TrueHeaT, please close this topic.

omni-m00gle
05-15-2001, 04:19 AM
DONT close this topic. It's about the police

There are hundreds of people in the world who would have called you an idiot for correcting my correct use of English English, but I'll hold back. Your American English is incorrect as far as my country of origin is concerned.

I apologise to you for butting into your business.

Since when do people from England use "se"? I have never heard that before in my life.

Like I said before, TrueHeaT, close this topic.

Kaimetsu
No, you and me. And so far I have never insulted you, which isn't something you can say about me.

omni-m00gle
05-15-2001, 04:20 AM
Stop arguing! Im serious.

freddyfox
05-15-2001, 04:20 AM
Stop arguing! Im serious.

Don't respond to him. Troller's feed on posts.

Kaimetsu
05-15-2001, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Garnet_Mithica

Since when do people from England use "se"? I have never heard that before in my life.

Like I said before, TrueHeaT, close this topic.

It's true, and I'm actually the most qualified between us to say so (check MS Word with the English English dictionary). You wouldn't believe how many times I've torn my hair out trying to get tokenize to work without realising that it only accepted the American spelling.

omni-m00gle
It's annoying when people ruin topics by arguing with someone else..God.

No, you and me. And so far I have never insulted you, which isn't something you can say about me.

Ahem? Yes, you insulted me. You said I overreacted and mocked me, which is insulting in my opinion.

Someone close the topic.

Kaimetsu
05-15-2001, 04:22 AM

Don't respond to him. Troller's feed on posts.

I haven't done anything, man. Trolls try to provoke a reaction, but all I've done is defend myself. Like I said, count up the insults that I've made. In the end your grand sum will be a fat zero.

05-15-2001, 04:23 AM
Okay, then. Sorry. I have not heard of anyone from England who spells words like that, but oh well.

StoneColdRichie
05-15-2001, 04:23 AM
i'm closing this topic
marle is right, bye.
this is out of hand

this is what i know.
marle sent me history of penguin cursing at her for no reason other then him having a bad day, i'll use that to decide that penguin is not a very nice guy, and marle is 100% right.
Kaimetsu, you are wrong, once again.

05-15-2001, 04:25 AM
*rolls eyes* Okay, sorry for making comments about your spelling, I didn't know people spelled words like that in England.

Are you happy?