PDA

View Full Version : Bye.

Torankusu
05-10-2002, 10:07 AM
God. I'm sick of that nemesis guy.

Hawk IMs me telling me Dark Warlock's doing this and that. Nemesis is the one that put him back into power, reguardless of what I said. He refuses to tell us his damn Position, and I've had no clarification from Stefan, so I'm just going to stop doing whatever the hell it was I did.

Stylez can do whatever he wants to do with FAQ, and if I get fired for "inactivity," so be it. I'd rather not assist a "Manager" with such stupid logic (No offense, as of yet).

Bye. :]

Jin2
05-10-2002, 10:09 AM
:(

Birdbird_0
05-10-2002, 10:09 AM
What are you talking aobut?
I thought Nemisis had no power on 2k1 what so ever.

Torankusu
05-10-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0
What are you talking aobut?
I thought Nemisis had no power on 2k1 what so ever. This is everywhere, not just 2001.

Birdbird_0
05-10-2002, 10:11 AM
Explain, I don't have the slightest clue of whats going down with nemesis

Torankusu
05-10-2002, 10:12 AM
Why don't you ask Stefan?
Like, what the hell he's supposed to do.

Birdbird_0
05-10-2002, 10:13 AM
Stefan doesn't actively partisipate in managing global staff or local staff, if you didn't notice, he has been in overdrive on 2k1 for the whole day working non stop ><
he doesn't answer me about anything except what he is working on.

Torankusu
05-10-2002, 10:13 AM
It's his game. I think he'd be aware of the people ****ing it up.

Birdbird_0
05-10-2002, 10:16 AM
He develops on it more than manages on it from what I've seen, but explain this whole thing about nemesis though.

I don't want you leaving because of this.

Torankusu
05-10-2002, 10:17 AM
He develops on it more than manages on it from what I've seen, but explain this whole thing about nemesis though.

I don't want you leaving because of this. It seems that he's some Playerworld Administrator or something, according to Kyle (who doesn't know much about it either,) but he's done quite a bit of stuff. You'd have to ask Hawk, considering it's one of the reasons he quit.

Birdbird_0
05-10-2002, 10:19 AM
But why is this a valid reson for you quitting if you don't even know what he's done?

Torankusu
05-10-2002, 10:22 AM
But why is this a valid reson for you quitting if you don't even know what he's done? I'm not quitting. It seems that nothing I do has any point and it's just going to be stopped by Nemesis.

argh. bye, i'm tired.

i'll check tomorrow.

Sir_Gareth
05-10-2002, 10:24 AM
What about me?
Hawk has no Idea about me..
Whats he saying about me?

Torankusu
05-10-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
What about me?
Hawk has no Idea about me..
Whats he saying about me? it's not only hawk.

I've gotten at least three forum PMs from people who are staff there complaining. And then quite a few on 2001 RC.

Sp1
05-10-2002, 10:31 AM
hey i am confused

Torankusu
05-10-2002, 10:32 AM
oh, well, bye.

Sp1
05-10-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
oh, well, bye.
:((()))(:(((

Amagius
05-10-2002, 10:35 AM
Bye. I'll always remember a Green Fishy Head.

Romeo2k
05-10-2002, 10:37 AM
the owners of this game NEED CONTROL OF THERE STAFF
*falls asleep on keyboard from being up almost 24hours*

Psyker
05-10-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Romeo2k
the owners of this game NEED CONTROL OF THERE STAFF
*falls asleep on keyboard from being up almost 24hours*
hi stylez!

psyker and iracious make a good pak0 couple. :p

Sp1
05-10-2002, 10:40 AM
high

AlkarenHyralt
05-10-2002, 10:51 AM
Nemesis is supposedly's Unixmad's asst. But when I asked Nemesis several weeks ago, he said his job was somewhere along the lines of "global staff managment" or something like that -- I don't exactly remember at the moment.

Honestly though Toran, after the way Nemesis acted on RC that one day when Birdbird and I were arguing with contego, you are surprised he does this kind of stuff?

Think about it man, Nemesis only cares about power and has the exact self-righteous attitude that contego has/had.

We need better global managment; contego is gone from what I hear, and Zorro is partically non-existsant. Galen is still around but has almost no power. And Unixmad and Stefan never seem to care enough about stuff to fix it.

I keep getting ignored about the forums from both Unixmad and Stefan, and I have questions I need answers to. They honestly just to seem to care that much -- before I became super mod everyone knows how it was. Almost nothing on the forums was done -- old mods never replaced, with the forums having barely any inactive mods, and remember when the ModCP was broken for like three or more months? This is what I keep saying; someone else needs to be given power to do this kind of stuff. Unfortuatly, Stefan and Unixmad trust almost no one, and the people they do 'trust' are always the wrong people.

Darlene159
05-10-2002, 10:52 AM
I have asked the same question about nemesis...all I got was he is some kind of "assistant" to unixmad, but I have no clue what he is suppose to do or what he controls or anything, stefan doesnt seem to know either. :confused:

what happened to zorro??

Gangster88
05-10-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Sp1
hey i am confused

Brad
05-10-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Nemesis is supposedly's Unixmad's asst. But when I asked Nemesis several weeks ago, he said his job was somewhere along the lines of "global staff managment" or something like that -- I don't exactly remember at the moment.

Honestly though Toran, after the way Nemesis acted on RC that one day when Birdbird and I were arguing with contego, you are surprised he does this kind of stuff?

Think about it man, Nemesis only cares about power and has the exact self-righteous attitude that contego has/had.

We need better global managment; contego is gone from what I hear, and Zorro is partically non-existsant. Galen is still around but has almost no power. And Unixmad and Stefan never seem to care enough about stuff to fix it.

I keep getting ignored about the forums from both Unixmad and Stefan, and I have questions I need answers to. They honestly just to seem to care that much -- before I became super mod everyone knows how it was. Almost nothing on the forums was done -- old mods never replaced, with the forums having barely any inactive mods, and remember when the ModCP was broken for like three or more months? This is what I keep saying; someone else needs to be given power to do this kind of stuff. Unfortuatly, Stefan and Unixmad trust almost no one, and the people they do 'trust' are always the wrong people.
Holy:
give me a picture of Nemesis and I can go door-to-door and find him and ask him stuff lol. He only lives like 5 minutes away (i know its an inaccurate measure but hey). But I havent met him

Romeo2k
05-10-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

hi stylez!

psyker and iracious make a good pak0 couple. :p

the Stylez on there is not me, i wondered who took my name >:-(

Gangster88
05-10-2002, 10:55 AM
oh, well, bye.
:( :( bye:( :(

AlkarenHyralt
05-10-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Brad

Holy:
give me a picture of Nemesis and I can go door-to-door and find him and ask him stuff lol. He only lives like 5 minutes away (i know its an inaccurate measure but hey). But I havent met him

Sorry, I have no picture of him. Spitefull things would be done to it if I did have one ;D

Gangster88
05-10-2002, 11:00 AM

Sorry, I have no picture of him. Spitefull things would be done to it if I did have one ;D
LOL

So wait Stylez is not FAQ Cheif???

Psyker
05-10-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Romeo2k

the Stylez on there is not me, i wondered who took my name >:-(
oh, i thought it was you :(

Romeo2k
05-10-2002, 11:11 AM
but yes i do play that forbidden game, but i havent started posting on that forum.

*off topic, sorry torna ;-)

hottie404
05-10-2002, 11:11 AM

anyway if stefan deosnt know about it he oviously isnt any asst.

Neonight
05-10-2002, 11:24 AM
Jagen:
If he was unixmad's assistant, he would have more than an adminlevel of 1...(I checked the account list on RC to see what admin level he had)

iniquitus
05-10-2002, 12:26 PM
This has been a major problem with Graal for a long time now... The Graal Management Team needs to work out some serious comunication issues. I still think a private staff/owner forum would help alot; one where only staff/owners have posting rights, so Stefan and everyone else could make it a point to read one forum, that wouldn't be full of spam to filter, and serious issues could get addressed.

Playerworlds are also in rough shape right now. We have _alot_ of Servers out there that are being run very poorly, along with some that might need a bit of help with back-end stuff. The major problem here is we have alot of people creating playerworlds, but in most cases (not all!) the PW owners don't really know enough information about how Graal works to run a server properly. It's basicaily, "Ok. Your levels are good, we'll upload them and give you the admin tools. Have fun! :D" and here we're left with a situation where the server owners don't really have anyone to turn to when they have problems, lets face it; Stefan is busy with the actual programing and managing the official servers, anyone who's tried to contact him knows the odds of getting a responce from him are slim. :(

Another situation we're seeing is that people will get playerworlds approved, and then after they get the server, decide to delete everything and create a new world. (Or they are stupid and do not backup their playerworlds and someone else deletes them!) So then we have alot of servers that literaly have NOTHING to do, and are constantly under construction. These servers really shouldn't be online if they have nothing to offer yet. If they have work to do, they should, at the very least, have a small, temporairy world up, maybe about 25-50 levels or so, that people can play in and have things to do.

So with all this, we definately see the need for the PW Administration team to have more control. Right now it looks as though once the server is up, the PW Administration Team has no more control over the PW's. The problem, is finding someone to do this job, and handle this responsibility. If this person would go bad, then he/she could potentialy take out every playerworld on Graal.

Finding someone trust-worthy enough for this will be very hard. The best way I can think of to go about it, would be to actualy Hire someone as an employee of GraalOnline for a small amount, like maybe $10 /mo. and make them sign a leagly binding contract and such, so they would have the risk of leagle action against them if they ever were corrupt. The person they would get should probably not be a teenager, I'd think someone in there 20's who alredy has had work experiece and is a bit more responsible (no offence to all us youngin's! :)) I know that Stefan and Unixmad most likely won't go for this, but I don't really see any other way, with the past experiences we've had with power-hungry players becoming staff and then going psyco! :( It's very hard to find good people, especialy when they can hide behind a computer screen (It tends to change people).

The point:

Graal needs to setup a method where the inner-circle of staff can comunicate well and address issues.

Graal needs to work to get proactive staff who think ahead, and can see problems before they become nightmares. People who can actualy think outside the box and work towards constantly improving Graal, and making it more fun of a place.

Playerworlds need to be managed beter. More information needs to be avaible to new server owners.

Stefan is a busy guy. We need to stop expecting him to take care of everything, and likewise he needs to stop telling himself he CAN do everything. After all, we're all human. :)

I would start posting stuff about how to manager your playerworld beter, and how to work with g-server etc... but everyone would say "What do you know? You've never owned a playeworld!" So I'll just let you guys do that stuff :)

Urizen :D

Pinktaco
05-10-2002, 12:38 PM
I think the account managers should be in charge of stuff, it's either James205 or DeathChill right now i am not sure, I think they could do a good job.

Nastazio
05-10-2002, 12:42 PM
The main problem with Graal is that the owners do not seem to care about anything but their own projects, ie: 2002.

They need to hire someone who can be trusted, possibley a co-worker at Cyberjour and let them deal with things when they're absent.

I mean for crying out loud, it's their game, you would think they would care a little more about it....

PlazmaX
05-10-2002, 12:42 PM
Mmmm to insult Torankusu for using staff powers to rip me in the day or say goodbye..mmmm

vsignasv
05-10-2002, 07:20 PM
Explain, I don't have the slightest clue of whats going down with nemesis
I'm a little late on this but ya know, you sound like a british rapper.

Torankusu
05-10-2002, 07:22 PM

I no. The OWNERS of the game seem to let him do this stuff. I'm rather sick of it, and I refuse to put up with Nemesis, whose position is unknown.

Now, Stylez. Scream is blacklisted. Do not hire him. Ok. bye.

Yakuna2001
05-10-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by iniquitus
This has been a major problem with Graal for a long time blah blah blah

the most sensible thing posted on these forums for 3 months. congratulations.

Kaimetsu
05-10-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by vsignasv

I'm a little late on this but ya know, you sound like a british rapper.

We have rappers? :confused:

Neonight
05-10-2002, 08:07 PM
Test

//Edit

Alright last time I couldn't post in this thread for some reason

Alkaren, everybody and their dog is unixmad's assistant. I mean, face it. Unixmad has more assistants that Hugh Hefner has girls at the Playboy Mansion...

UrashimaX
05-10-2002, 08:16 PM
Yeah, we need some Winlover guy or something:rolleyes:

AlkarenHyralt
05-10-2002, 09:38 PM
no. The OWNERS of the game seem to let him do this stuff. I'm rather sick of it, and I refuse to put up with Nemesis, whose position is unknown.

Yes, they put thier trust in the wrong people (ie contego, and Nemesis). And their trust is unwavering, and completel and utter blind trust sadly.

TrueHeaT
05-10-2002, 10:30 PM
Who on earth is nemesis? He sounds evil just from the name! :\

Okilian
05-10-2002, 10:51 PM
Toran, you shouldn't go...obviously the players want u to stay...you actually care for graal, and it should benefit at some point..

UrashimaX
05-10-2002, 10:58 PM
Bah, I hate Nemesis. I mean, in RE3 he was scaring me all the time... xx;

Redflair
05-10-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Who on earth is nemesis? He sounds evil just from the name! :\

some idiot from npulse. dont go toran, ur one of the best staff :(

Okilian
05-10-2002, 11:21 PM
yes he is!

Saga2001
05-10-2002, 11:50 PM
Well this is crap. I am quite close with Nemesis, and maybe he acts different on RC or whatever, but he has a job to do and he does it any he needs to be respected. If Torkan wants to let him take his power away because Torkan can't handle criticizm, that is not Nemesis' problem, and he is under a lot of undue stress, so if he ever explodes, just talk to him like a human or give him time to calm down, he IS human too.

Okilian
05-10-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Saga2001
any he needs to be respected.

That would be and, wouldn't it??

-this bit of grammer corrections is brought to you by the letter F-

AlkarenHyralt
05-10-2002, 11:56 PM
Well this is crap. I am quite close with Nemesis, and maybe he acts different on RC or whatever, but he has a job to do and he does it any he needs to be respected. If Torkan wants to let him take his power away because Torkan can't handle criticizm, that is not Nemesis' problem, and he is under a lot of undue stress, so if he ever explodes, just talk to him like a human or give him time to calm down, he IS human too.

Ah, I was wondering when someone like you would show up.

Seems different though that now people kiss Nemesis's ass, when they used to do nothing but kiss contego's (nemesis included)

Googi
05-11-2002, 12:20 AM
Nemesis was a nice guy before he got global RC :(

iniquitus
05-11-2002, 12:28 AM

Yes, they put thier trust in the wrong people (ie contego, and Nemesis). And their trust is unwavering, and completel and utter blind trust sadly.

Zen master says:

There is no trust. One must not trust, humans are imperfect beings capible of imperfect acts; One must simply-- pay attention.

Nemesis
05-11-2002, 12:45 AM
In response to Toran.......

Hawk IMs me telling me Dark Warlock's doing this and that. Nemesis is the one that put him back into power, reguardless of what I said. He refuses to tell us his damn Position, and I've had no clarification from Stefan, so I'm just going to stop doing whatever the hell it was I did.

I did not put anyone in power, and left it alone......Even ask the people of UN.......I didn't fire anyone...Toran goes on RC (when in doubt he's not supposed to be on RC, go figure) anyways he starts making these plans, everyone is yelling at me.......So I go on the server and they already had decided whats going to happen, which was LiquidIce as co owner and Dark Warlock as Owner.......

GLad to see my name is used when I didn't do a single thing or give any official wording, when I was waiting to talk to Unixmad about whats going on..........Yet I'm slandered for doing something I never even did? All I did was INVESTIGATE the situation.......that is all and I clearly stated I would contact Unixmad or Stefan and not do anything......

Yet I'm hearing I put this guy in power.....I fired this other guy when that is far from the truth.......People need to get facts straight before posting on the forums and starting crap.......plain and simple

Okilian
05-11-2002, 12:50 AM
In regards to that...nemesis...when u got time, I need to talk to u

freddyfox
05-11-2002, 12:53 AM
If Torkan wants to let him take his power away because Torkan can't handle criticizm, that is not Nemesis' problem, and he is under a lot of undue stress, so if he ever explodes, just talk to him like a human or give him time to calm down, he IS human too.

Stress = Crap. If you can't handle stress you shouldn't be trying to uphold a position of importance that demands a lot of your time and energy.

Nemesis
05-11-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox

Stress = Crap. If you can't handle stress you shouldn't be trying to uphold a position of importance that demands a lot of your time and energy.

Very true then again if your sole purpose is to gain power and be the big shot, and you feel like you never will get that, obviously people like to run away and put the blame on someone else......

Stress comes with the job, more stress than anything else, thus breaks are needed unless your prepared to whine and quit easily...

Brad
05-11-2002, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Nemesis

Very true then again if your sole purpose is to gain power and be the big shot, and you feel like you never will get that, obviously people like to run away and put the blame on someone else......

Stress comes with the job, more stress than anything else, thus breaks are needed unless your prepared to whine and quit easily...
Holy:
Hey, come see spider man with me tomorrow... im gonna see it again with some friends =)

Okilian
05-11-2002, 01:04 AM
You are right nemesis...it shows your weakness if you can't handle stress..

Echos
05-11-2002, 01:19 AM
bai

BirdBirdP2P
05-11-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by iniquitus
This has been a major problem with Graal for a long time now... The Graal Management Team needs to work out some serious comunication issues. I still think a private staff/owner forum would help alot; one where only staff/owners have posting rights, so Stefan and everyone else could make it a point to read one forum, that wouldn't be full of spam to filter, and serious issues could get addressed.

Playerworlds are also in rough shape right now. We have _alot_ of Servers out there that are being run very poorly, along with some that might need a bit of help with back-end stuff. The major problem here is we have alot of people creating playerworlds, but in most cases (not all!) the PW owners don't really know enough information about how Graal works to run a server properly. It's basicaily, "Ok. Your levels are good, we'll upload them and give you the admin tools. Have fun! :D" and here we're left with a situation where the server owners don't really have anyone to turn to when they have problems, lets face it; Stefan is busy with the actual programing and managing the official servers, anyone who's tried to contact him knows the odds of getting a responce from him are slim. :(

Another situation we're seeing is that people will get playerworlds approved, and then after they get the server, decide to delete everything and create a new world. (Or they are stupid and do not backup their playerworlds and someone else deletes them!) So then we have alot of servers that literaly have NOTHING to do, and are constantly under construction. These servers really shouldn't be online if they have nothing to offer yet. If they have work to do, they should, at the very least, have a small, temporairy world up, maybe about 25-50 levels or so, that people can play in and have things to do.

So with all this, we definately see the need for the PW Administration team to have more control. Right now it looks as though once the server is up, the PW Administration Team has no more control over the PW's. The problem, is finding someone to do this job, and handle this responsibility. If this person would go bad, then he/she could potentialy take out every playerworld on Graal.

Finding someone trust-worthy enough for this will be very hard. The best way I can think of to go about it, would be to actualy Hire someone as an employee of GraalOnline for a small amount, like maybe $10 /mo. and make them sign a leagly binding contract and such, so they would have the risk of leagle action against them if they ever were corrupt. The person they would get should probably not be a teenager, I'd think someone in there 20's who alredy has had work experiece and is a bit more responsible (no offence to all us youngin's! :)) I know that Stefan and Unixmad most likely won't go for this, but I don't really see any other way, with the past experiences we've had with power-hungry players becoming staff and then going psyco! :( It's very hard to find good people, especialy when they can hide behind a computer screen (It tends to change people).

The point:

Graal needs to setup a method where the inner-circle of staff can comunicate well and address issues.

Graal needs to work to get proactive staff who think ahead, and can see problems before they become nightmares. People who can actualy think outside the box and work towards constantly improving Graal, and making it more fun of a place.

Playerworlds need to be managed beter. More information needs to be avaible to new server owners.

Stefan is a busy guy. We need to stop expecting him to take care of everything, and likewise he needs to stop telling himself he CAN do everything. After all, we're all human. :)

I would start posting stuff about how to manager your playerworld beter, and how to work with g-server etc... but everyone would say "What do you know? You've never owned a playeworld!" So I'll just let you guys do that stuff :)

true examples babylon rudora delteria and a couple other servers that suck frolic feahera or however you spell it
valikorlia is almost sorta organized but the staff ther hate each other and try to fire each other and don;t set a good example

AlkarenHyralt
05-11-2002, 02:21 AM
Toran goes on RC (when in doubt he's not supposed to be on RC, go figure)

That's right! You have RC but you're never supposed to go on it!

Makes perfect sense to me!

CowgirlBebop
05-11-2002, 02:41 AM
I really dont know how to comment on this thread. What has been said is the exact opposite from the Mark I know. *sigh*

Birdbird_0
05-11-2002, 02:48 AM
Birdbird_0 for GraalOnline Global Game Master guy!

yeah, doubt that will ever happen (sarcasem to some degree)

AlkarenHyralt
05-11-2002, 02:49 AM
Birdbird_0 for GraalOnline Global Game Master guy!

yeah, doubt that will ever happen (sarcasem to some degree)

(no, alkaren :( )

SinNetherwind
05-11-2002, 02:53 AM
Nemesis is a good guy, GM of Enigma. From what I know of him he IS Uni's right hand, Staff admin global or something, I really don't know. But i remember when i first met him, how strict he was but his method's make sence! Unixmad put him in the posiston he is in for a reason, he is good at his job so quit complaining.

Sir_Gareth
05-11-2002, 03:13 AM
Tell me what are these complaints?

Sir_Gareth
05-11-2002, 03:16 AM
Oh and Okilian dont even try to talk to Nemisis to get you back as staff, yiu were fired for
1)You were power hungry, you did anything to get more power
2)You are a lier, you turn your back
3)Abuse of powers making a guild called (**** OFF)
and so on.

HVOstroHS
05-11-2002, 03:51 AM

Stylez can do whatever he wants to do with FAQ, and if I get fired for "inactivity," so be it. I'd rather not assist a "Manager" with such stupid logic (No offense, as of yet).

Bye. :]

Bye Bye

Okilian
05-11-2002, 03:52 AM
I'm not even going to discuss what I'm talking to nemesis about here DW....and what you are talking about does not need to be talked about in a forum, thank you

zell12
05-11-2002, 04:25 AM
Can I ask you one question Nemesis. Why did you fire the old Owner of Mithica, Gabaini? You had no power to do that, Stefan and Unixmad are the only ones who can. For all I care, you are a power hungry *******. You were once nice, but now you are greedy. :o

vsignasv
05-11-2002, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

We have rappers? :confused:

yes, I am a british rapper names LL Cool J. um hum.

Your mother is going to knock you out.
Your mother is going to knock you out.:p

The word is up home dog.

TrueHeaT
05-11-2002, 05:52 AM
I am not impressed by this "Nemesis" character.

Xerphier Dintch
05-11-2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by zell12
Can I ask you one question Nemesis. Why did you fire the old Owner of Mithica, Gabaini? You had no power to do that, Stefan and Unixmad are the only ones who can. For all I care, you are a power hungry *******. You were once nice, but now you are greedy. :o

Uh, you're the new idiot in charge, why don't you just let him be owner if you care so much?

Nemesis
05-11-2002, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by zell12

Funny......

I investigated that when I was HRO (know how Alk hated that with a passion).......Zorro and KawaiiSaRiA took care of that, saying they got approval. I had nothing to do with who became owner there or who was placed. I remember logging on and going to see whats up and there was a new owner on Mithica and Gab was fired.....

Yet seemingly I did the firing, since I was there for hours and hours trying to sort everything out, and when something is done......when it wasn't me......It's Nemesis' fault......anyhow.......If I did it, I'd of admit to it.......But I didn't fire the Gab there.....I always tried to get approval unless I was allowed.........But I remember removing someone off a server but I can't remember who it was, but they came back in the end so it didn't matter it was more of a suspension anyhow....

vsignasv
05-11-2002, 06:21 AM
Nemises, you were always my favorite staff to scam. I got 6k off of you.

Nemesis
05-11-2002, 06:22 AM
6k? Hmm kinda hard to scam me when I've only had 400g ......thats the most ever I've had on 2k1.......but I guess you scammed me alright.....

Glory
05-11-2002, 06:24 AM

You probably don't see Zorro, alot but I have seen him alot over the past month...

vsignasv
05-11-2002, 06:26 AM
U like his h00r?

Glory
05-11-2002, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Darlene159
I have asked the same question about nemesis...all I got was he is some kind of "assistant" to unixmad, but I have no clue what he is suppose to do or what he controls or anything, stefan doesnt seem to know either. :confused:

what happened to zorro??

Zorro is mainly on New Main and Classic and he doesn't like to get invloved with global problems...

vsignasv
05-11-2002, 06:27 AM
6k? Hmm kinda hard to scam me when I've only had 400g ......thats the most ever I've had on 2k1.......but I guess you scammed me alright.....

Ok here we go, I hope you are the right nem.

Dolls hit the market. BANG! Popularity.

Dolls go boom and you come on saying you will give people their money back... I tell you I lost 4k.

I go on my other account and ask for 2k... Wow theres 6k :)

Nemesis
05-11-2002, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Glory

You probably don't see Zorro, alot but I have seen him alot over the past month...

I saw him .....maybe 4 times or so on 2k1 late at night (since everyone was moved down to level 1 global)....but eh stil the point remains is that......I didn't fire him so that ends that...

As for me I'm not involved in anything......if someone needs help I try my best to get them the help they require......as of now I await to find out what is needed possibly help in another manner or not at all.......

Communication is needed for everyone to be happy and it's not been very good and lets hope everyone stops complaining about stuff and builds on the positives of where everything is headed otherwise it's just going to be like it's always been......

Glory
05-11-2002, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by BirdBirdP2P

true examples babylon rudora delteria and a couple other servers that suck frolic feahera or however you spell it
valikorlia is almost sorta organized but the staff ther hate each other and try to fire each other and don;t set a good example

Excuse you, Frolic has picked up in the last few weeks.

Xerphier Dintch
05-11-2002, 06:37 AM

Ok here we go, I hope you are the right nem.

Dolls hit the market. BANG! Popularity.

Dolls go boom and you come on saying you will give people their money back... I tell you I lost 4k.

I go on my other account and ask for 2k... Wow theres 6k :)

Is that how the economy on G2k1 got jacked? lol.

Glory
05-11-2002, 06:37 AM
Nemises, you were always my favorite staff to scam. I got 6k off of you.

You're an idiot.

Saga2001
05-11-2002, 06:42 AM

Excuse you, Frolic has picked up in the last few weeks.

Frolic is my home server.

vsignasv
05-11-2002, 07:02 AM

You're an idiot.

Why thank you.

Glory
05-11-2002, 07:18 AM

Why thank you.

Please actually post something important to this thread then stupid loser talk, which I don't understand. =\

TrueHeaT
05-11-2002, 08:40 AM
I'm not really liking the CUT OF HIS JIB.

Torankusu
05-11-2002, 10:13 AM
Well this is crap. I am quite close with Nemesis, and maybe he acts different on RC or whatever, but he has a job to do and he does it any he needs to be respected. If Torkan wants to let him take his power away because Torkan can't handle criticizm, that is not Nemesis' problem, and he is under a lot of undue stress, so if he ever explodes, just talk to him like a human or give him time to calm down, he IS human too. Criticism? Wait wait wait. Since when was self-righteous-ness the least bit criticism? I love his evasive actions. It just leads to more trouble.

Torankusu
05-11-2002, 10:35 AM
argh, I'm not going to say anything other than the things that SHOULD be said.

For one, you like to talk about Investigating? I was on Unholy Nation "investigating" starting about 9:00 AM on Sunday. The situation was somewhat under control except for the owner ****; no one seems to be fit for the position. Kyle told me that he wouldn't do a thing unless you told him to, because he believed you were the "playerworld administrator," or something like that. Where on earth would he get that idea?

Explain to me what the hell Playerworld Administration and this "GFX" team is supposed to do? We were hired to assist with playerworlds, but we can't? The GFX team has to do playerworld-related things?
(GFX Copyright - inspecting it, Playerworld Inspection - reviewing playerworlds wanting to get online, Playerworld Reviewers - ?) According to you and Contego, this is what they WERE supposed to do.

Not supposed to be on RC? "who is this nemesis guy and why does he have so many rights?" Stefan removed yours one day on Graal2001, possible globally, but either way, it was rather funny considering he didn't know who this "nemesis guy" really was. He could only say "unixmad's idea giver," or something.

bye.

Effringo
05-11-2002, 10:53 AM
Torankusu, riddle me this, riddle me that:If you quit, why are you still posting?

Torankusu
05-11-2002, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Effringo
Torankusu, riddle me this, riddle me that:If you quit, why are you still posting? I will shove that riddle right up your ass. Try reading the first few posts.

But why is this a valid reson for you quitting if you don't even know what he's done?

I'm not quitting. It seems that nothing I do has any point and it's just going to be stopped by Nemesis.

argh. bye, i'm tired.

Effringo
05-11-2002, 11:03 AM
TOR4NKUSU SYAS...
I will shove that riddle right up your ass. Try reading the first few posts.

Entertaining ;)

Torankusu
05-11-2002, 11:05 AM
3fFr1/|/G0 53z

Entertaining ;) Quite.

Gangster88
05-11-2002, 11:07 AM
Quite.
Did you actually quit?

Torankusu
05-11-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Gangster88

Did you actually quit? uh, no. either way, you're blacklisted forever.

why in the hell is it so hard for you people to READ?

zell12
05-11-2002, 11:41 AM
They are blinded because of staring at the screen so much :(
And anyway, I could care less, I just wanted to know what was really going on, because he shouldn't of been fired for giving someone levels FTP, since he was really good, and then 3 days later, the guy spaz's and deletes the levels. Simple to replace them and thn fire the person. But no, we replace them, fire him.... and some guys go get Nemesis and Kawaii

Kaimetsu
05-11-2002, 01:35 PM

You call this stress? If this kind of thing overwhelms you then you need to step down. How did you get the position anyway when nobody's even heard of you?

HoudiniMan
05-11-2002, 02:39 PM
Um yeah, wasn't this post about what Nemesis does?
Last i heard he was in charge of human resources or some global staff who bosses people around on servers he doesn't play crap... So rather than critisising this post... tell us Nemesis, what do you do? And please, for the sake of our sanity don't make a huge list of little erands and tasky things you've done... regular basis stuff that affects Graal...