PDA

View Full Version : SuPA DUPA SILLEY STOOPID AVAVAR


Fai
05-14-2001, 08:47 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOWE IS IT

Zulithe
05-14-2001, 09:03 PM
Looks good! But you should give it some darker shading, it doesn't look textured enough

Fai
05-14-2001, 09:03 PM
SHHHHHHHHHHHH&u

Zulithe
05-14-2001, 09:05 PM
Umm you asked how it was, I was honest so don't be all like "ssssssshhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uuuuuuu!!!!!"

Fai
05-14-2001, 09:06 PM
TEHRE I FIZED IT HOWE IS IT

greezi
05-14-2001, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Fai
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOWE IS IT AHH HAHAHHADjavdjhasvgfajshfvjsha

Fai
05-14-2001, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by greezi
AHH HAHAHHADjavdjhasvgfajshfvjsha

?!?!? ? ? !! ?? ! ! ? !? !? !! ?!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!? ? !? ! !!? !

?

Hawk
05-14-2001, 10:26 PM
whats so funny?

Fai
05-14-2001, 10:27 PM
What who was laughing

Hawk
05-14-2001, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by greezi
AHH HAHAHHADjavdjhasvgfajshfvjsha

Fai
05-14-2001, 10:29 PM
He was laughing at my avatar :(

activeconvict
05-14-2001, 10:34 PM
Nice avatar Fai! Put a n00b riding on him.

05-14-2001, 10:46 PM
very cute :D

IceHawk
05-14-2001, 10:50 PM
Turtles are fun.

Fai
05-14-2001, 10:51 PM
YEH causae everyone got turtle avatars now I figgreed i join the treND 2 b HIP

freddyfox
05-14-2001, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Fai
YEH causae everyone got turtle avatars now I figgreed i join the treND 2 b HIP

ENGLISH, PLEASE

Fai
05-14-2001, 10:53 PM
EXCEPT MINE IS A TORTOISE

activeconvict
05-14-2001, 10:56 PM
What turtles? I see no other turtles...

activeconvict
05-14-2001, 10:57 PM
YES WE NEED ENGLISH YOU CLOWNCAR!

Fai
05-14-2001, 10:57 PM
Trewgeat ahs one. So does some other giy

Chrismas
05-15-2001, 12:58 AM
GO TURTLES!!% LOIzKL2

EThor
05-15-2001, 05:47 AM
I wub turtles :D

Nice avatar Fai

Fai
05-15-2001, 05:48 AM
:( You brought this thread back now game will delete it :(

StoneColdRichie
05-15-2001, 05:50 AM
no more avatar threads and stuff, all spam.
closed

05-15-2001, 06:32 AM
Game this doesn't need to be closed, just delete spam posts inside it if they bother you. Nothing wrong with an avatar thread if the avatar's good.

StoneColdRichie
05-15-2001, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Game this doesn't need to be closed, just delete spam posts inside it if they bother you. Nothing wrong with an avatar thread if the avatar's good.

what's good in your eyes may be bad in someone elses.

FatherDante
05-15-2001, 06:35 AM
I dunno, that sounds like a total judgement call, TrueHeaT!

StoneColdRichie
05-15-2001, 06:37 AM
that's very unprofessional, TrueHeaT

05-15-2001, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by FatherDante
I dunno, that sounds like a total judgement call, TrueHeaT!
Oh well. Don't close the thread unless it's TOTAL spam, insulting someone else or a huge flame war, I'd say.

StoneColdRichie
05-15-2001, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

Oh well. Don't close the thread unless it's TOTAL spam, insulting someone else or a huge flame war, I'd say.

yeah, ok i got you broahter