PDA

View Full Version : Classic and Staff


prozacboy666
05-08-2002, 12:54 AM
I think gp, faq, and lat should decline by 6 people. What is the need to have 15 gp memebers if there is only like 79 or more people on classic? Same with faq and lat what is the need to have half the people on classic staff?

DarkDragon452
05-08-2002, 01:36 AM
Why should you even care? Why should we? Classic doesn't want a SHORTAGE of staff. And there hasn't been any problems. it's not like ALL the players are staff (see: Andor)

ZanderX
05-08-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by prozacboy666
I think gp, faq, and lat should decline by 6 people. What is the need to have 15 gp memebers if there is only like 79 or more people on classic? Same with faq and lat what is the need to have half the people on classic staff?

I've seen Classic with 150 people on after May 1st...

Spanko
05-08-2002, 02:18 AM
It is better to have half the server staff, then there not being enough staff. Besdies it's for the most part still equally balanced.

NotoriousBLT
05-08-2002, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX


I've seen Classic with 150 people on after May 1st...
Same here, a few times.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-08-2002, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT

Same here, a few times.
I know, and some freeloads are always sayinf "omg liek grawl has 7 playor on at peek tiem grawel is ruined$#@!!!!11"

albus777
05-08-2002, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by prozacboy666
I think gp, faq, and lat should decline by 6 people. What is the need to have 15 gp memebers if there is only like 79 or more people on classic? Same with faq and lat what is the need to have half the people on classic staff?
well, 2001 has too many police that don't do anything.

i'm sorry, they jail you if you hit them or any other staff. that's about as much as they do

Amagius
05-08-2002, 06:21 AM
There may be too many but still why does it matter if there's alot?

SinNetherwind
05-08-2002, 06:27 AM
It's happening alot of places.....since this whole p2p thing...

DarkCloud_PK
05-08-2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by prozacboy666
I think gp, faq, and lat should decline by 6 people. What is the need to have 15 gp memebers if there is only like 79 or more people on classic? Same with faq and lat what is the need to have half the people on classic staff?

Yeah, I should fire half of my team that I worked my ass off to build just becuase you view my team as too large?
I think that is a really retarded idea.
I see my team as adequate for what Classic needs, and even if it was too big, it only makes things better, not worse.

Brad
05-08-2002, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by DarkCloud_PK


Yeah, I should fire half of my team that I worked my ass off to build just becuase you view my team as too large?
I think that is a really retarded idea.
I see my team as adequate for what Classic needs, and even if it was too big, it only makes things better, not worse.

You dont need to yell at the guy, he was just giving his opinion.

albus777
05-08-2002, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Brad


You dont need to yell at the guy, he was just giving his opinion.
you're one to talk brad.

DarkCloud_PK
05-08-2002, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Brad


You dont need to yell at the guy, he was just giving his opinion.

It was a stupid and illogical suggestion refered to my team as well as others, I think I have a right to say something about it, no?

Brad
05-08-2002, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by albus777

well, 2001 has too many police that don't do anything.

i'm sorry, they jail you if you hit them or any other staff. that's about as much as they do
Holy:
HAHAHAHAHA HIT ME AND SEE IF I JAIL YOU, I BITE BACK

Terazel Tenjin
05-08-2002, 07:47 AM
A more decent or intelligent analysis and conclusion would be to lower the amount of Graal Police on Classic, not any other staff. FAQ has enough staff as of right now and it's at a good place, my GC team has a shortage but we'll manage (anyone else that hassles me about hiring will be blacklisted, as usual), and GP (in my humble opinion) has too many inactive officers (or active ones that idle on RC, ironically). So either the GPs should be closely inspected/regulated and fired accordingly, or everyone except for the chief (if she wants to keep the job) should be fired and GP should work on rehiring fewer but more efficient members.

Right now, Dark Cloud and I (special operations) are basically coerced into shifting from special operations (hunting down and tracking hackers) to regular GP work because a lot of GPs are either not on, on for too short, don't do anything while they are on, or all of the above. It's rather annoying. No like mild-anger annoying, but more like brink-of-insanity annoying.

iniquitus
05-08-2002, 10:33 AM
Cutting Staff? Yeah, bright idea, fire people who are doing there job's well simply because there are fewer players? Hmm... perhaps some of the over-worked staff will be able to take some breaks now and then, now theres a though, not being staff on a server 10 hours a day :)

WHIPENIE4
05-08-2002, 08:17 PM
(X-Mann)
If they cut half their FAQs everyone would be distracting those others who are trying to do their job, but theres no FAQ on, so they have to ask a Graphics Team Member while hes reviewing 4000 heads? the GP should know Quest info, because as soon as they delete the scrap accounts, I think the hacking will drop alot, so it'd be better if they could answer questions wen theres no FAQ on. the GP Team, yea. they are inactive. and Half the people on the LAT List either quit or were fired. So they are Pretty much down. and I'm sure many FAQs, GPs, GCs, will be leaving. I know a few are relying on their staff account, lol. I explained to a few Staff Accounts are getting deleted as well.

Zolrieg
05-08-2002, 08:35 PM
hey, I look at it like this. if everyone who's staff is doing their individual part, then why should you limit your staff? that's just crazy.

on the other hand, no one really needs 50 staff members on their server. give them a chance to explore the territory and help other servers, don't be so greedy! =]

prozacboy666
05-08-2002, 09:59 PM
Dark Cloud what do you need 14 or more people to be a faq if there is only like 79 people on? What is the need to have more staff then you need. The faq team sucks as what i have been seening from them. They become a faq then they only work on the weekends. They say well i had school work. That is bull ****. They are croupt. I know some people on the faq are not croupt but they never come on.

CG, They are doing good even tho i dont see them that much. They have enough people, but i think terazel should hold some events sometimes. I never see him on but he doesn't spend all day on graal like dark cloud.

GP... half of them dont do anything. Stryker he has been a gp for over a year and he hasn't got crap for it. I use to see stryker on all the time and no one eles would do anything. All gp are stuiped except some like Entracner, Styker, Madbrad, Pirat, and vovavziggy. Those are the only people see on.

DeathChill
05-08-2002, 10:25 PM
You do realise that people have lives Kain.I dunno if you can spend your time sitting around on graal all day but I'm sure the FAQ's can't.I see FAQ's on everyday! And so what if one of them would prefer to serve weekendsMore people for longer times on weekends anyway.

DarkDragon452
05-08-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by WHIPENIE4
(X-Mann)
...and I'm sure many FAQs, GPs, GCs, will be leaving. I know a few are relying on their staff account, lol. I explained to a few Staff Accounts are getting deleted as well.

Not a single GC is quitting. Just thought I'd point that out.

RamiAharonov
05-08-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragon452


Not a single GC is quitting. Just thought I'd point that out.
you must be very fond of your job to be so overprotective about the GC on classic

DarkDragon452
05-08-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by RamiAharonov

you must be very fond of your job to be so overprotective about the GC on classic

Of course I am =D

DarkCloud_PK
05-08-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by prozacboy666
Dark Cloud what do you need 14 or more people to be a faq if there is only like 79 people on?
There are usually never 14 FAQ on at a time, 3 or 4 on at the most, sometimes 5, and so what?...As long as they are doing their job, I woudn't care if there were 14 on, no harm done.

What is the need to have more staff then you need. The faq team sucks as what i have been seening from them.

No they don't, and if they screw up, I am there to correct it.
I tested each and every one of them on a newbie account, each did rather well.

They become a faq then they only work on the weekends. They say well i had school work. That is bull ****. They are croupt. I know some people on the faq are not croupt but they never come on.

No, they work more than just the weekends, the reason that they work the weedends more is because PEOPLE HAVE SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK ON THE WEEKDAYS. I keep track of their hours, they are doing fine.

GC, They are doing good even tho i dont see them that much. They have enough people, but i think terazel should hold some events sometimes. I never see him on but he doesn't spend all day on graal like dark cloud.

Haha, silly Terazel.
He should hold events, but I can't force the lazy bastard.

GP... half of them dont do anything. Stryker he has been a gp for over a year and he hasn't got crap for it. I use to see stryker on all the time and no one eles would do anything. All gp are stuiped except some like Entracner, Styker, Madbrad, Pirat, and vovavziggy. Those are the only people see on.

Hah, you just named off a lot more than half of the GP team in your "not stupid list". I personally had my own plans for GP that would probably fix just about everything wrong with it, all they'd have to do is rebuild, but all Lyndzey seems to do is say "Hmm, thats a good idea", then leave and not come back for a couple days. I hope she gets her act together so GP can finally have a good team.

NotoriousBLT
05-09-2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by prozacboy666
Dark Cloud what do you need 14 or more people to be a faq if there is only like 79 people on? What is the need to have more staff then you need. The faq team sucks as what i have been seening from them. They become a faq then they only work on the weekends. They say well i had school work. That is bull ****. They are croupt. I know some people on the faq are not croupt but they never come on.

CG, They are doing good even tho i dont see them that much. They have enough people, but i think terazel should hold some events sometimes. I never see him on but he doesn't spend all day on graal like dark cloud.

GP... half of them dont do anything. Stryker he has been a gp for over a year and he hasn't got crap for it. I use to see stryker on all the time and no one eles would do anything. All gp are stuiped except some like Entracner, Styker, Madbrad, Pirat, and vovavziggy. Those are the only people see on.
Do me a favour and shut the hell up. Who are you to ***** to staff and tell them what to do? Everything you say it's wrong so stop making yourself look like a complete idiot and just go jerk off or something. Because you're annoying, you began to annoy me along time ago. Everyday you asked me if you could have my guilds, you kept *****ING. Like you're doing now, noone cares go die.

Terazel Tenjin
05-09-2002, 07:28 AM
"Haha, silly Terazel.
He should hold events, but I can't force the lazy bastard."

Come talk to me when you have your FAQ tag on longer than I have my Game Coordinator tag on. Or when you have more staff account hours than me. ;)

albus777
05-09-2002, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT

Do me a favour and shut the hell up. Who are you to ***** to staff and tell them what to do? Everything you say it's wrong so stop making yourself look like a complete idiot and just go jerk off or something. Because you're annoying, you began to annoy me along time ago. Everyday you asked me if you could have my guilds, you kept *****ING. Like you're doing now, noone cares go die.
now, who the hell are you to tell people to shut up? you're just an eminem wannabe, how sad.

DarkCloud_PK
05-09-2002, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Terazel Tenjin
"Haha, silly Terazel.
He should hold events, but I can't force the lazy bastard."

Come talk to me when you have your FAQ tag on longer than I have my Game Coordinator tag on. Or when you have more staff account hours than me. ;)

You have your Game Coordinator tag on about 5 minutes a month, I have my FAQ tag on at least 5 hours a week, just because you are only on an hour or two a day at late night hours does not mean it does not happen.
You have more hours than me on staff account because you used it as your main account off tag all the time ;)

Terazel Tenjin
05-09-2002, 07:48 AM
Don't hurt yourself with this excercise like before, but think for a second. Think about when you were hired, and think about when I was hired. I know for a fact you didn't begin when I did. And off-duty time is during administration period, I wasn't hiding on my player account to do tools and levels tests (even nations tests). But if you really want to be technical, let's play it at that. Say, take 200 hours off of the 630+ max, I should still exceed your hours and PLUS my staff account's statistics were reset everytime I logged on during the first 2 weeks of the great resetting period. :megaeek:

Lyndzey
05-09-2002, 07:53 AM
I already said, DC, I am having computer problems and I have been on vacation, which is why I have been inactive for the past week or so. If I did what you said, I would have to fire the new cadets, who seem to be doing ok (a couple aren't doing so good), and then maybe 2 GPs. Keep in mind that I started out with 2 GPs, and then 5 high officers. Half of those 7 GPs did a good job. If I had known about P2P sooner, I probably would not have hired a couple of GPs that I hired.

I don't think that all of my GPs do that bad of a job...
Smoothcheese does a good job, he just goes on at around 12:00 AM EST, and serves about 2 hours. Stryker is on probably the most, and does a great job. DT has been having ISP problems, but he still serves his time, around 4:00 AM EST. Shayde's GP account isn't upgraded yet, what do you expect me to do? Phantasm claims to be having computer problems, and GoldenSlayer gets on, then gets off 2 minutes later. I'm just inactive, I might as well quit soon since I'm doing such a horrible job.

Maybe 2 or 3 cadets or new GPs aren't doing so good, but give them some time. There is a reason for the cadet period, and that's so they can get used to their job. They aren't expected to know everything right when they join.

albus777
05-09-2002, 07:56 AM
Lyndzey-
You should raise it from 7 hours, to 10 hours. Maybe then we would see the GPs come out of their caves just a little bit more. As for those 2 GPs (you know who I'm talking about) they did NOT deserve a second chance. That's just plain low..

Lyndzey
05-09-2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by albus777
Lyndzey-
You should raise it from 7 hours, to 10 hours. Maybe then we would see the GPs come out of their caves just a little bit more. As for those 2 GPs (you know who I'm talking about) they did NOT deserve a second chance. That's just plain low..

They didn't do what I thought they did, my mistake.

I will start to change the hours, and make a time chart soon so we don't have 5 GPs on at the same time.

albus777
05-09-2002, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by Lyndzey


They didn't do what I thought they did, my mistake.

I will start to change the hours, and make a time chart soon so we don't have 5 GPs on at the same time.
You need a time chart. If a GP doesn't make the time 2 weeks in a row, which probably happens now, you should just fire them and not hesitate.
You should also play on classic more so then you do on 2k1 and other servers.

Terazel Tenjin
05-09-2002, 08:07 AM
That was partially attempted before but was never seen through. But yeah, that should work out nicely. However, I think threatening to fire inactive members everytime they slack is bad management and I personally don't believe in it. Should only do that as a last resort when it is evident that the inactive member(s) are not going to do anything long-term to preserve themselves.

DarkDragon452
05-09-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Terazel Tenjin
That was partially attempted before but was never seen through. But yeah, that should work out nicely. However, I think threatening to fire inactive members everytime they slack is bad management and I personally don't believe in it. Should only do that as a last resort when it is evident that the inactive member(s) are not going to do anything long-term to preserve themselves.

Ter for GP admin! =D

j/k.

Terazel Tenjin
05-09-2002, 08:21 AM
*smacks DD*

GET BACK TO WORK! I AM SICK OF HEARING YOUR WHINING AND DARK CLOUD'S ETERNAL BRAGGING ABOUT HIS FAQ TEAM AND HOW EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS COMPARED TO HIM! *whips* :grrr:

I order you, bite him if necessary. Maybe he'll get out of his bad trip and wake up.

DarkDragon452
05-09-2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Terazel Tenjin
*smacks DD*

GET BACK TO WORK! I AM SICK OF HEARING YOUR WHINING AND DARK CLOUD'S ETERNAL BRAGGING ABOUT HIS FAQ TEAM AND HOW EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS COMPARED TO HIM! *whips* :grrr:

I order you, bite him if necessary. Maybe he'll get out of his bad trip and wake up.

*whimpers and sulks back into the corner of eternal silence*

Brad
05-09-2002, 08:53 AM
the 1 thing that would solve it all. . ..

brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator

NotoriousBLT
05-09-2002, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by albus777

now, who the hell are you to tell people to shut up? you're just an eminem wannabe, how sad.
Thanks it is cool :cool:

Brad
05-09-2002, 09:03 AM
yo sun g funk era ride liek every day yo

brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator

WHIPENIE4
05-09-2002, 09:23 AM
(X-Mann)
GP... half of them dont do anything. Stryker he has been a gp for over a year and he hasn't got crap for it. I use to see stryker on all the time and no one eles would do anything. All gp are stuiped except some like Entracner, Styker, Madbrad, Pirat, and vovavziggy. Those are the only people see on.
I see Phantasm, MadBrad, entrancer, and ziggy. your a fool. and you have tooooooo many typos

DarkDragon452
05-09-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Brad

*insert spam here*

Spamming is bad o.0

prozacboy666
05-10-2002, 01:06 AM
Raven you tell me to shut up. But your wrong. I understand you were a gp at once i think not for long. (Inactive)
Getting back to the point what is the need to have more staff then you need?


Raven you hated me once.

Raven you said hi to me once.

Raven you hate me again.

How Nice. =)

prozacboy666
05-10-2002, 01:12 AM
Forgot.


X-Mann i joined ICE once.

X-Mann i quit ICE once.

X-Mann never talked to me again.

God i love it. =)

How many people can hate me at once?
Then Deathchill saying i have no life. I think i am at a record.. Everyone on classic hates me for deleting everyone in macabre and now no one talks to me..


I time i had 5 friends,
Screeching Weasel=never see him never talk to him,
Reiko=hates me,
Bluebell=left graal,
Silver=hates me,
Shadow=i think he left graal,
God i love when people hate me =)

darkriders_p2p
05-10-2002, 02:52 AM
Ok, for one thing, the GPs on classic, can't even handle the hackers on graal, cutting them, would make more chaos, they're so incompitent (sp?) that they couldn't catch a hacker, even if they walked up to them and told them.Lack of staff like FAQ, and GP? Nope, thats not the problem.Lack of intelligence from the the FAQ, and GP, oh thats the problem.Minoc told me he was supposed to upload a hat NPC, but forgot how.Thats pretty stupid.
And now that I'm done burning the GPs, and FAQs.I'll start on the GCs, man lol, look at that! 3 GCs were on since the "amasing reset" rofl, haha! Thats what we need, our top amount for graal has been 108 in a 250 time slot, and there is a lack of cool ppl to talk to/PK/Spar with.So staff make our already boring game, into the dullest thing ever to grace online time.GCs should start hiring again (I know the tag problem, make another one like GC).

Bortlad
05-10-2002, 04:39 AM
well maximus i dont think the faq's have a lack of intelegence ( dont know bout the new guys ) it's more of a lack of intelegent questions:/

NotoriousBLT
05-10-2002, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by prozacboy666
I time i had 5 friends,
Screeching Weasel=never see him never talk to him,
Reiko=hates me,
Bluebell=left graal,
Silver=hates me,
Shadow=i think he left graal,
God i love when people hate me =)
And this doesn't tell you anything?? Anything at all??

NotoriousBLT
05-10-2002, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Bortlad
well maximus i dont think the faq's have a lack of intelegence ( dont know bout the new guys ) it's more of a lack of intelegent questions:/
O.o US members

Terazel Tenjin
05-10-2002, 05:10 AM
Maximus...hmm, isn't that the guy that said some cloud thing was going to be up on Classic and that he was going to quit because of some p2p thing? They all look the same.

Guild problem has been fixed, and my guys are working after I've ranted at them some more. You have you realize that I don't want to flood Classic with silly minigames that have little to nothing to do with the game itself. I've even told my guys to cut back on all the "find the tickets" and "kill everyone for a few tickets" events since it just gets repetitive. Originality is hard after more than a year in commission without taking ideas from good events servers, like Shaded Legend and its event system.

FAQs can do their job efficiently. I don't know who you've been talking to, but most of the senior FAQs I know are smart enough to get the job done without overstressing themselves. So saying FAQ is utterly stupid is like Blade Chill telling me that Americans undoubtedly deserved September 11th Terrorist Attacks because "yank r dumb OMG LOL" (quote from him, example: last night).

I'm not going to say GPs, and I'm sure most of you know I had a lot to do with Juno not being in charge of GP anymore. Let's just say I don't agree with some of the hiring decisions and staff infrastructure.

So does Classic suck? Yes and no. Our community is better than most servers, minus the occasional "n00b" overpopulation and the normal underintelligence that infects and plagues all the servers. Management has gone stale since we have be utterly neglected by the creator and owners of Graal since the creation of Graal2001 and Graal2002, so it's not completely our fault things aren't going nice and dandy. Considering that we've have reached this point in Graal history, I think we did pretty well. We can probably do even better if the owners of Graal would pay more attention to our needs and questions, since we're still not a "use all new features" server.

Concluding my statements, I would like to say that not only did Classic get a leg or two cut off from the lack of attention from the creator and owners, the p2p thing was the thing that tipped us over. Morale has been down ever since May 1st, and motivating staff members and players alike on Classic is harder than ever.

darkriders_p2p
05-10-2002, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Terazel Tenjin
Maximus...hmm, isn't that the guy that said some cloud thing was going to be up on Classic and that he was going to quit because of some p2p thing?
No, I'm not, thats why I changed my name to Legend, just ppl who know me still use my old name.

Originally posted by Terazel Tenjin
You have you realize that I don't want to flood Classic with silly minigames that have little to nothing to do with the game itself. I've even told my guys to cut back on all the "find the tickets" and "kill everyone for a few tickets" events since it just gets repetitive.
I know its repetitive.But still there being like 2 events so far this month is pretty bad.I would go out and hire 2 or more GCs, like me I always have good ideas for events, and I have gave some GCs ideas for events, which they have used.If I get hired some day, I might impliment all my events.(if you need some ideas e-mail me ([email protected]) ).

Originally posted by Terazel Tenjin
FAQs can do their job efficiently.
I'm talking about the newer FAQs, I PMed one guy and asked him how many heras there were, and he put me on ignore, then was later fired :) I joke with the FAQs, and once a guy put me in detention for making a smiley face at him. =\

And In short, messages are too long, I spent time reading instead of biking.

Terazel Tenjin
05-10-2002, 05:46 AM
"WHERE IS YIN YANG IN BOX? ARE YOU IN YIN YANG BOX???"

Yeah, that gets irritating.

As for ideas, I am shooting straight for ideas that goes toward the plot of the game (Tyhm conceived it, you can find traces of it here and there all around Graal). I feel that doing games that have little to do with the plot (just announcing an event without making it sound like part of the Graal world) distracts people from the heart of Graal. In addition to that, much of our database of ideas can't be pulled off because of limitation of scripting. We can do really cool things once or twice, but after those times it will never be used again. Not effective enough to convince Tyhm to make it for us, and I sure as hell can't do all that advance scripting mumbo jumbo (and I don't want a scripter-only GC because if they can script well, they should be in LAT). So yeah, there are lots of limits that people only realize once they make it on the team (took a good month or two for the guys to realize those limitations, and after all this time it's finally imbedded into their brain everytime they think of a new idea).

Two events this month, was it? No. However, the timezones of each GC is not nicely spread-out, it is mostly Eastern Standard Timezone for the US, and that's like 3/5 of all the GCs. Sting does good games frequently and handles things all by himself in the Australian timezones. Anyway, that computes to you not seeing everything the guys do because it's not one every hour for everyone.

Yeah, I can't go biking neither because the weatherman lied about the weather. Remedying that by driving around during this hour and weather is also a bad idea (reason: California).

darkriders_p2p
05-10-2002, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Terazel Tenjin
I feel that doing games that have little to do with the plot (just announcing an event without making it sound like part of the Graal world) distracts people from the heart of Graal.
err no offence, I don't think anyone follows graal, after they finish the quests, after that there is nothing to remind us that there was a storyline.

Originally posted by Terazel Tenjin
I sure as hell can't do all that advance scripting mumbo jumbo (and I don't want a scripter-only GC because if they can script well, they should be in LAT).
I was about to say, that I could script, but then I reread that paragraph.But it would be nice to have a LAT/GC, he/she can help make games, and host them at all.

Originally posted by Terazel Tenjin
However, the timezones of each GC is not nicely spread-out, it is mostly Eastern Standard Timezone for the US, and that's like 3/5 of all the GCs. Sting does good games frequently and handles things all by himself in the Australian timezones.
He does a good job, unfortunatly, now when he is on his GC account, there is only 18 ppl on to be in the game.Kinda Pointless.
It would be nice if I was hired for GC, I am on alot, lots of ppl like me, and I am strict.

Originally posted by Terazel Tenjin
Yeah, I can't go biking neither because the weatherman lied about the weather. Remedying that by driving around during this hour and weather is also a bad idea (reason: California).
:( *looks at watch* more biking time lost, but now its raining.

Terazel Tenjin
05-10-2002, 08:14 AM
Should do some RPing sort of thing with Arthurian legends. This game DOES find its name from Grail...and Arthurian legends hold great RPing elements. What's that called, Dark Age of Camelot, they exploited that. That's MMORPG for ya, which this game is NOT. :(

albus777
05-10-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Terazel Tenjin
Should do some RPing sort of thing with Arthurian legends. This game DOES find its name from Grail...and Arthurian legends hold great RPing elements. What's that called, Dark Age of Camelot, they exploited that. That's MMORPG for ya, which this game is NOT. :(
Dark Age of Camelot is a good game by the way. I have tried to do RPing things with Graal before but people don't listen if tickets are not involved. It would also be nice if there was some place in Classic(hopefully nations) where we will be able to RP.

DarkDragon452
05-10-2002, 10:58 PM
Wow a whole page of intelligent posting. A miracle.

I'll just leave it at that. As I think ter can argue our point better than anyone.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-10-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragon452
Wow a whole page of intelligent posting. A miracle.

I'll just leave it at that. As I think ter can argue our point better than anyone.
I beg to differ. Konidias argues the best points.

DarkDragon452
05-10-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

I beg to differ. Konidias argues the best points.

Ter argues the best in favor of classic.

DeathChill
05-10-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

I beg to differ. Konidias argues the best points.
Not really..Arguing with Konidias is pointless as you can NEVER be right even when he finds out you are. Like with 2k2..He told us all that 2k2 would not be liked by players,etc. Wow and than there's like a whole bunch saying "2k2 ROX"etc,etc.

BUT I think Konidias is nice :)

prozacboy666
05-11-2002, 01:09 AM
Terzal. Your GC is good but you should tell them to have enters like with a story line to them. Like...

"Looks over the see sees something big and large can't really tell. etc.."

The heart of graal HA! The only reason why people go on classic is becasue thats the first thing you see on the pw list that most people can go too. When i started graal i was <i><b>told to go go graal online (Classic)</i></b>. I think in the old web site it say. "When you first start graal please check out graalonline (Classic) before you start on other pw. Then it goes on with like its the only one made by the owners. etc.

prozacboy666
05-11-2002, 01:14 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT
<b>And this doesn't tell you anything?? Anything at all??</b>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does that say! HA raven you ar dumber then I though. It says no one left. Everyone hates me! But you think I care? I might not be as popular as you raven but do I want to be? No, I dont want to be like you with all these friend you have. I dont need friends.

NotoriousBLT
05-11-2002, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by prozacboy666
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT
<b>And this doesn't tell you anything?? Anything at all??</b>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What does that say! HA raven you ar dumber then I though. It says no one left. Everyone hates me! But you think I care? I might not be as popular as you raven but do I want to be? No, I dont want to be like you with all these friend you have. I dont need friends.
I try not to make alot of friends on Classic, people try to be my friend there. Probably because there wasn't very many people on Classic that can beat me and there isn't as many oldbies around still, most of them quit. But it's good to have friends on Classic, and that I have.

Terazel Tenjin
05-11-2002, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by DarkDragon452


Ter argues the best in favor of classic.

::shrugs:: There's nothing to argue about. It's just facts I am stating, for the most part.

Psyker
05-11-2002, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by prozacboy666
Styker
I always, always, ALWAYS confuse his name with mine.

Terazel Tenjin
05-11-2002, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

I always, always, ALWAYS confuse his name with mine.

Doesn't he mean Stryker?

prozacboy666
05-11-2002, 08:11 AM
Well raven i am sorry I lost all my friends. Its not my fault they hate me or left graal i want most of them back. Do you know Entrancer? Well i didn't know he was boodysin till like a mounth ago. I though he quit graal he was one of my best friends and that he is back he doesn't even like me anymore. I dont know why i havn't talked to him for a year!