k..
are you proud?
are you happy?
are you glad?
are you having fun?
Go do your job.

van_01
05-07-2002, 10:53 AM
Same Mystical Dragon that worked on Andor right?

Glory
05-07-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by van_01
Same Mystical Dragon that worked on Andor right?
Yes, Andor doesn't deserve him.

van_01
05-07-2002, 10:17 PM
I remember when he quit.
He said then he would go work for UN.
Now he is.....

MysticalDragonP2P
05-08-2002, 12:43 AM
Yes the same Mystical Dragon that worked for andor

to be honest thier is no place like andor i loved it buy staff thier hated on me. UN they treat me some what different.

But i hope to see you guys around ;) if i dont illl miss you guys it was you that got me to stay thier for so long

Okilian
05-08-2002, 03:39 AM
Good job MD...too bad I got fired from there....for doing nothing...

Lao_Su2
05-08-2002, 05:15 AM
Heh UN sucks worse every day ><

van_01
05-08-2002, 08:49 AM
Yes, i remember when we all worked their for so long.
I quit then it seems like everyone else did.

Sir_Gareth
05-08-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Lao_Su2
Heh UN sucks worse every day ><

Yah right maybe you should look around..
Also Myst why did you post this ;/?

Glory
05-08-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth

Yah right maybe you should look around..
Also Myst why did you post this ;/?
Maybe he is happy?

MysticalDragonP2P
05-08-2002, 10:43 PM
Why cant i post it maybe i can get all my friends that played on andor to come to Unholy Nations becouse back on andor is a Good owner with curropt staff like Zorg but Brandon gots to much heart to fire some one like him.

MysticalDragonP2P
05-08-2002, 10:46 PM
im sorry but what server is better then UN. we have all the players we are the most popular server were going good right now.

Psyker
05-08-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by MysticalDragonP2P
im sorry but what server is better then UN. we have all the players we are the most popular server were going good right now.
Maybe because of the fact that your playerworld is just another classic clone?

MysticalDragonP2P
05-09-2002, 02:19 AM
What do you mean we are a clone, were nothing like graal classic

Milkdude99
05-09-2002, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by MysticalDragonP2P
im sorry but what server is better then UN. we have all the players we are the most popular server were going good right now. And maybe because there are no rules followed and you can hack and cuss to your hearts delight.... Yea great place to visit..:rolleyes: Use F**K in your nick and no one cares , I have seen this myself , with Staff on and nothing is done.If it is your intent to straighten out UN , well good luck to you and I really mean that for you will have your work cut out for you. :(

shavomombetto
05-09-2002, 08:28 AM
well moon god whatever they're doing they're still pulling out 30 people more per day than n-pulse is, and maybe freedom of speech there is one reason why

Brad
05-09-2002, 08:50 AM
ssj world will come and get ratings

Okilian
05-09-2002, 09:02 AM
UN itself is very good..the staff...well some are ok..but some are complete scum....and moon god is right...some staff just let the players go on with anything....i worked alot on, but i got fired for some shitty reason

Brad
05-09-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Okilian
UN itself is very good..the staff...well some are ok..but some are complete scum....and moon god is right...some staff just let the players go on with anything....i worked alot on, but i got fired for some shitty reason

YOU GOT FIRED BC YOU SUCK AHAHAH

brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator brad 4 dictator

Glory
05-09-2002, 09:18 AM
Heh, on N-Pulse they won't let you out 2 hours early of jail... =\

shavomombetto
05-10-2002, 04:42 AM
yeah,a nd on n-pulse, the owner's don't know their own rules and fire their LAT for "having a cussing warning from 3 months ago and warnings never go away".

But that' sjust showing the bad side of n-pulse

Milkdude99
05-10-2002, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by shavomombetto
yeah,a nd on n-pulse, the owner's don't know their own rules and fire their LAT for "having a cussing warning from 3 months ago and warnings never go away".

But that' sjust showing the bad side of n-pulse I am glad to see you are an expert on Npulse Staff as usual ....and so well informed on what goes on there...:rolleyes:
as you are on all Player Worlds. It's nice know there is Staff well informed ...opps...you aren't Staff anywhere are you ? O.o so sorry....

craig_bomy
05-10-2002, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by shavomombetto

But that' sjust showing the bad side of n-pulse theres a good side?

Milkdude99
05-10-2002, 05:18 AM
I do think UN has some really nice levels on it and some that do need improvement , but what the hey we all have those....;)

Milkdude99
05-10-2002, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by craig_bomy
theres a good side? O.o another "expert" Gee you guys need to get together and form a "Player World Expert Club"....:megaeek:

craig_bomy
05-10-2002, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
O.o another "expert" Gee you guys need to get together and form a "Player World Expert Club"....:megaeek: No, it once was very good, infact one of the best playerworlds but i remember it changing owners... oh wait that was you!

Milkdude99
05-10-2002, 05:43 AM
No, it once was very good, infact one of the best playerworlds but i remember it changing owners... oh wait that was you! It was Lame and even Geo will admit to that, quest were too easy and many times pointless and boring, then there was nothing to do after that... Yea it was very good when it was only Npulse and Classic and there was nothing to compare it to, and I am by no means saying it is the best now because its not, there are some talented ppl out there on other PlayerWorlds and have done a very good job with them and I applaude them for a Job well done, and this only makes Graal Better , so all the player Worlds striving to be better and this is how it should be. I do not pit one Player World against another by saying who is better because that is childish, each has it's own thing that sets them apart from the rest, and we all try to make it better as Graal strives to improve on the G2K servers.

Slaktmaster
05-10-2002, 06:32 AM
No, it once was very good, infact one of the best playerworlds but i remember it changing owners... oh wait that was you!
Don't be an ass, Moon God and Goddess have been really good owners, they put the staff in their places, the staff is very good organized now. Too bad my router doesn't allow me to stay on Graal for more than 2-5 minutes so I am kind of discouraged to work but I am working on the problems. Hopefully I can fix it soon so I can help improving N-Pulse even more. :)

Darlene159
05-10-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster

Don't be an ass, Moon God and Goddess have been really good owners, they put the staff in their places, the staff is very good organized now. Too bad my router doesn't allow me to stay on Graal for more than 2-5 minutes so I am kind of discouraged to work but I am working on the problems. Hopefully I can fix it soon so I can help improving N-Pulse even more. :)

Thank you Archaon :)

G_yoshi
05-10-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
O.o another "expert" Gee you guys need to get together and form a "Player World Expert Club"....:megaeek:

lol...mind if I quote that? Good :)

Yakuna2001
05-10-2002, 07:50 PM
u know wot moon god, ive been studying u for months and everytime there is something posted in here u always have to comment and be *****y. go make a decent ****ing playerworld u T-W-A-T. im sick of your *****iness, u wonder why people diss u, its because uve always got something to say about stuff. just stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G_yoshi
05-10-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Yakuna2001
u know wot moon god, ive been studying u for months and everytime there is something posted in here u always have to comment and be *****y. go make a decent ****ing playerworld u T-W-A-T. im sick of your *****iness, u wonder why people diss u, its because uve always got something to say about stuff. just stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what? It's called an opinion :eek: I think I said a bad word because PW owners aren't allowed to have opinions about others and other things :x

Who the hell died and left you to decide what someone can and can't say? It's funny because you complain he's *****ing when that is exactly what I see you doing :(

Okilian
05-10-2002, 10:57 PM
*****ing is what makes the world run...

Milkdude99
05-11-2002, 06:43 AM
Yes I make sarcastic remarks about ppl who try to pass off rumors and half truths or down right lies about Npulse or any player world for that matter ...... There are alot of half truths or rumors posted here about Npulse that are tried to be passed off as "the truth". Anyone of course; is their right to believe such trash as they prolly believe the "World Weekly News " the supermarket tabloid as everything they print is the Gods honest truth....Headline:----- Space Aliens rape human women and they give birth to 2 headed pigs!...... story on page 11...:rolleyes:

hottie404
05-11-2002, 07:23 AM
Hi, I am dumb!