PDA

View Full Version : See ya Graal -_-

Shrimp Okonomiyaki
05-03-2002, 07:35 AM
Alot of you prolly don't know who I am, as well as don't care. But I thought I would post my leave like everyone else. I may pop in every now and then to say hey or give and opinion since I paid the $40 and I should at least use some of it at the very minimum. I like to think I had somewhat of an impact on someone somewhere, even just a small one. Those of you who know me know I never am mean to anyone who isn't mean to me, I don't like to have enemies because its just another regret I have to live with.
My reasons for leaving are simple, Graal just isn't fun anymore, it doesn't have that same flare it had two years ago, or even one year. Its changed so much, its too complex now for me I guess, I have trouble believing that its still even Graal anymore. I would like to thank all of you for being such a fun community as akward as we all are. Thanks to Stefan for this wonderful game, and good luck to him in the future.
Contrary to popular belief Graal was NOT the only thing I used the internet for so I will still be on my AIM for those of you who know me, and for those who don't and just wish to say 'hey'.
My apologies go out to Spanky for being such a lousey friend. Excal for not helping with Mithica enough. BirdBird for being such a pain. Moon God just because. Fool for annoying the crap outta him. Beowulf for making him say the weirdo thing over and over. Finally myself for not finishing half the projects I started.
And for you vultures who only read these posts to get in on free stuff, sorry because 2K1 makes me too sick when I go on.
Last thing I leave you with, if you spot an idiot with the account named marrico pretending to be me or my brother or TB3, please point and laugh at him and call him childish names for me. :rolleyes:

Thank you again for a fantabulous two years.

Signed,
- Shrimp Okonomiyaki

Darlene159
05-03-2002, 07:39 AM
bye Shrimp =(

Shiftk03-
05-03-2002, 07:40 AM
Later :cool:

ZanderX
05-03-2002, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Shrimp Okonomiyaki
Alot of you prolly don't know who I am, as well as don't care. But I thought I would post my leave like everyone else. I may pop in every now and then to say hey or give and opinion since I paid the $40 and I should at least use some of it at the very minimum. I like to think I had somewhat of an impact on someone somewhere, even just a small one. Those of you who know me know I never am mean to anyone who isn't mean to me, I don't like to have enemies because its just another regret I have to live with.
My reasons for leaving are simple, Graal just isn't fun anymore, it doesn't have that same flare it had two years ago, or even one year. Its changed so much, its too complex now for me I guess, I have trouble believing that its still even Graal anymore. I would like to thank all of you for being such a fun community as akward as we all are. Thanks to Stefan for this wonderful game, and good luck to him in the future.
Contrary to popular belief Graal was NOT the only thing I used the internet for so I will still be on my AIM for those of you who know me, and for those who don't and just wish to say 'hey'.
My apologies go out to Spanky for being such a lousey friend. Excal for not helping with Mithica enough. BirdBird for being such a pain. Moon God just because. Fool for annoying the crap outta him. Beowulf for making him say the weirdo thing over and over. Finally myself for not finishing half the projects I started.
And for you vultures who only read these posts to get in on free stuff, sorry because 2K1 makes me too sick when I go on.
Last thing I leave you with, if you spot an idiot with the account named marrico pretending to be me or my brother or TB3, please point and laugh at him and call him childish names for me. :rolleyes:

Thank you again for a fantabulous two years.

Signed,
- Shrimp Okonomiyaki

SHRIIIIIIIIIIIMP.

Hi, I am going to PM you my AIM name and you are going to IM me because. <3

haunter
05-03-2002, 07:44 AM
Cya 'round dude. It's been swell! :( You shall be miss-ed

Gangster88
05-03-2002, 07:48 AM
:( :( :( :( no:( :( :( :( i will talk to you on aim

WHIPENIE4
05-03-2002, 07:57 AM
I just started to get to know you on Mithica =*(
This sucks=(

Aknts
05-03-2002, 08:04 AM
I guess all I can say "*******". =) See ya around.

Xerphier Dintch
05-03-2002, 08:04 AM
Graal was unlimited fun before the 2k1 version came out, for me atleast.

zell12
05-03-2002, 08:11 AM
Agh, I understand Shrimp, I would quit too, but I must stay with Mithica as long as I can. I guess I shouldn't abandon it and get some staff that will work to their fullest extent :) I'll talk to you on AIM some time...

NotoriousBLT
05-03-2002, 08:12 AM
Bye Bye :(

AlkarenHyralt
05-03-2002, 08:25 AM
Nooooooo :( :( :(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-03-2002, 08:37 AM
Bye :(

gloop
05-03-2002, 10:35 AM
: (
bye shrimp

feivel
05-03-2002, 10:52 AM
Shrimp,
all your graphics and stuff that you made that I ever saw rocked,
I hope you havea good life !

Lao_Su2
05-03-2002, 11:52 AM
Will u still be working on FTO? :(

Qwert616
05-03-2002, 11:58 AM
Good Bye :(

craig_bomy
05-03-2002, 03:29 PM
i love shrimp

brock128
05-03-2002, 06:03 PM
Nuuu.

At least visit Graal 2002? ^_^;

Amagius
05-03-2002, 06:11 PM
Bye. Whenever I eat Shrimp I think of you.

Yushiwa
05-03-2002, 06:41 PM
Bye Shrimp :(

Hyped
05-03-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Xerphier Dintch
Graal was unlimited fun before the 2k1 version came out, for me atleast.

2k1 sucks, that's why I quit. Bye Shirmp.

Warcaptain
05-03-2002, 11:29 PM
Cya Shrimp.
We haven't talked at all lately, but when we worked for Faheria, that was fun. It bites to see a friend leave. :(

Faheria_Admin5
05-03-2002, 11:55 PM
Bye ..... I'll miss ya bud.
Your knowledge had an impact on everyone you were a great scripter and i hope things go well for you with what ever you move on to. Stop in fah sometimes and say hello take a look at whats going on and all ;) we'll miss ya

trunkssj5x
05-04-2002, 12:22 AM
BBBAAAAAIIII SSSHHHRRRIIIMMMP!

Heh,we quit at the same time,I always told ya we were to alike,anyways,see ya!(Although i never got yer AIM =/)

Correction
05-04-2002, 12:24 AM
bya bya guya

haunter
05-04-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Hyped

2k1 sucks, that's why I quit. Bye Shirmp.

I think that's why he quit too :\

P.S. (i check you site much, Shrimp)

Brad
05-04-2002, 01:19 AM
Bye, I will miss you shrimpy :(

Infamy
05-04-2002, 01:44 AM
It is too complex now, anyways see ya around.

Proxy
05-04-2002, 09:04 AM
Shrimp........
The one who taught me just the basics of scripting....
The one that taught me to do kickass graphic editing.. (not my sig, people -.-)
Shrimp.....
The one that... taught me how to cook okonomiyaki
Shrimp.... the one that gave me faith in myself...
Shrimp, from the coast of Bravo, where that infamous 'Inverse' banner was made...
to the book I wrote......
Shrimp - My Best friend.

You will be dearly missed. (even though you'll still be on AIM)

Faheria_LAT3
05-04-2002, 12:52 PM
See ya.

Milkdude99
05-05-2002, 08:24 AM
Yes Shrimp we both have come along way since Dark Legions
and those were the carefree "fun days" and yet as time does do cruel things to us , everything changes ...:(
and you will be sorely missed ....

ancientphoenix
05-05-2002, 08:45 AM
Shriiiiiiiiiiimp! <3! Its been fun since XOne, man. Remember...."I AM THE WEIRDO! BRAAAAAAAAAAAA!" ^_^;; Later, d00d. I'll harass you on AIM a lot >=D

Hakaisyo2001
05-05-2002, 08:46 AM
Bye Mr Shrimpy Man! I'll bother you on AIM some time :(
<3 Carra

Zolrieg
05-05-2002, 01:26 PM
just when I come back, you leave Graal.

oh well, your legacy will live on I'm sure, shrimp you've got a great personality and you're always fun to talk to. We had fun times on Graal, especially on XOne and Graal 2001, ah, we even had our run-ins with Classic.

this isn't farewell to most of us, just the closing of a chapter and the birth of a whole new series. keep it real shrimp man!